Another Rightwing Child Arrested

Teenagers have a lot of interest in cheesing off adults. I didn't do this particular prank, and neither did anyone I know- when I was a teen.

I did do other shit.

Nothing in the story would indicate that the child is "conservative", and my guess is that the kid is liberal.

You know, looking at all the graffiti that was sprayed on the walls, it kinda looks like he thought the Hindu temple was Muslim.

But, what else can you expect from people who let their beliefs blind them to reality?

Teenagers have a lot of interest in cheesing off adults. I didn't do this particular prank, and neither did anyone I know- when I was a teen.

I did do other shit.

Nothing in the story would indicate that the child is "conservative", and my guess is that the kid is liberal.

Liberals don't try to impose their religion on others. Christian conservatives on the other hand, do.

I did do other shit.

His actions point directly to being a conservative bible thumper.

I did do other shit.

He's a Christian boy. Ask me how I know you didn't read the article before commenting?

You know, looking at all the graffiti that was sprayed on the walls, it kinda looks like he thought the Hindu temple was Muslim.

But, what else can you expect from people who let their beliefs blind them to reality?

Nobody ever accused the yute of being smart. Heh heh.

Liberals do stuff like that and then 70 IQ parrots blame it on conservatives.

Something is wrong with white rightwing culture.

Too much Mac and Cheese will rot the brain...

Kraft_Dinner_Mac_Cheese_%28crop%29.jpg

Teens do stupid shit like spray painting. That's why spray paints are kept locked up.

There are appropriate ways to deal with spray paint vandals.

Singapore Carries Out the Caning of a U.S. Teen-Ager
Most teens dont deface Hindu temples. Stop making excuses. :rolleyes:
They do if they are black race baiters.

You didn't read the article, did you? From the link..........................

The suspect, a 17-year-old white male, is believed to have acted alone. He was arrested and charged with 1st-degree criminal mischief and 3rd-degree burglary after the Louisville Metro Police Department received a tip, authorities said.

He wasn't a black race baiter, he was a white male.

Forum List

Back