Another racist gaffe from Biden is buried by the controlled media

Biden has a history of racist comments and they're always buried by his pals in the press.

Soooooo .... where exactly does he say Somalis are "nothing more than" cab drivers?

And where are these past racist comments? Got any quotes?

Yeahhhhh, nothing racist about Biden's comments' Like saying a black guy being clean and articulate was "Storybook, man!"

Really.
And where did he say this?

:popcorn:

Seriously, Pogo? You're embarrassing yourself...

Funny nobody can answer the question, innit? Echo chamber repeats the meme over and over, nobody bothers to stop and check to see if it makes any sense in the first place. Oopsie.

Even funnier that even given the dearth of a basis, nobody can bring themselves to admit the OP is full of shit.

DeNial is a deep river.

You're even AFRAID to acknowledge your put down!... Typical CommiecRAT coward!

Biden has a history of racist comments and they're always buried by his pals in the press.

Soooooo .... where exactly does he say Somalis are "nothing more than" cab drivers?

Yeahhhhh, nothing racist about Biden's comments' Like saying a black guy being clean and articulate was "Storybook, man!"

Really.

Funny nobody can answer the question, innit? Echo chamber repeats the meme over and over, nobody bothers to stop and check to see if it makes any sense in the first place. Oopsie.

Even funnier that even given the dearth of a basis, nobody can bring themselves to admit the OP is full of shit.

DeNial is a deep river.

Dude, how can you POSSIBLY not know that was what Joe Biden said about Barack Obama? Do you live under a large rock and only emerge to post here before going back underground?

Media Covers Up Biden s Latest Racist Gaffe - Breitbart

feb 17 2015
Democrats sure got it good. Louisiana Republican Governor Bobby Jindal dares to agree with CNN’s own reporting about European no-go zones, and the left-wing network brands him an anti-Muslim racist. On the other hand, when Vice President Joe Biden stereotypes Somali immigrants as nothing more than a bunch of cab drivers, the media pretends it didn’t happen. The slur is left completely out of their reporting.

Video shows that during Tuesday’s White House summit on generic extremism, Biden actually said of Somalis, “If you ever come to the train station with me, you’ll notice that I have great relationships with them because there’s an awful lot of them driving cabs and are friends of mine. For real. I’m not being solicitous. I’m being serious.”

What kind of race is "Somali" anyway? What kind of race is "Muslim"? Did somebody change definitions overnight?

once again the idiot RW's know absolutely nothing about ace. They'll be idiots forever..

feb 17 2015
Democrats sure got it good. Louisiana Republican Governor Bobby Jindal dares to agree with CNN’s own reporting about European no-go zones, and the left-wing network brands him an anti-Muslim racist. On the other hand, when Vice President Joe Biden stereotypes Somali immigrants as nothing more than a bunch of cab drivers, the media pretends it didn’t happen. The slur is left completely out of their reporting.

Video shows that during Tuesday’s White House summit on generic extremism, Biden actually said of Somalis, “If you ever come to the train station with me, you’ll notice that I have great relationships with them because there’s an awful lot of them driving cabs and are friends of mine. For real. I’m not being solicitous. I’m being serious.”

What kind of race is "Somali" anyway? What kind of race is "Muslim"? Did somebody change definitions overnight?

once again the idiot RW's know absolutely nothing about ace. They'll be idiots forever..
You're a bigger fool than Pogo!

Really.

DeNial is a deep river.

Dude, how can you POSSIBLY not know that was what Joe Biden said about Barack Obama? Do you live under a large rock and only emerge to post here before going back underground?

Already covered. Try actually reading the thread...

feb 17 2015

Somali is a sub culture, not a race. And you're an idiot which is another sub culture of morons.

feb 17 2015

From what I can gather, any statement that so much as mentions "race" must be racism. Oh, and if you mention speaking with an accent that's "racism" too.

Or if you mention Somalis.
Or Muslims.
All those uh, "races".

So this Somali Muslim walks into a bar. He orders a beer..
Bartender says, "say, we don't see many double-races in here".
"And at these prices" he says with an Indian accent, "you won't see many more".

rimshot.gif

Last edited:

feb 17 2015

Somali is a sub culture, not a race. And you're an idiot which is another sub culture of morons.

A sub culture of what? They are native inhabitants of Somalia, and can be many different religions, and race! But an idiot, such as yourself doesn't think so!

feb 17 2015

From what I can gather, any statement that so much as mentions "race" must be racism. Oh, and if you mention speaking with an accent that's "racism" too.

Or Muslims.
All those uh, "races".

So this Somali Muslim walks into a bar. He orders a beer with an Indian accent...

defining RW's as racists ... but they're not, just ask them. Because they're too damn stupid to know what race really is.

poor pathetic little creatures ...

A sub culture of what? They are native inhabitants of Somalia, and can be many different religions, and race! But an idiot, such as yourself doesn't think so!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: ^^^^^^^^^ IDIOT ^^^^^^^^

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: ^^^^^^^^^ IDIOT ^^^^^^^^

You do prove my postulate that all liberals have a 2 digit IQ...Thank you, Shite!

feb 17 2015

Or Muslims.
All those uh, "races".

So this Somali Muslim walks into a bar. He orders a beer with an Indian accent...

defining RW's as racists ... but they're not, just ask them. Because they're too damn stupid to know what race really is.

poor pathetic little creatures ...

Just trying to play a PC card when it suits the occasion. That's why I call 'em out for it.

Funny how a racist like ShitSpitters has to contort himself into a position of "defending Obama's honor" in order to make a Biden quote work. That's gotta hurt.

I guess that's why he ran away.

Same speculation fallacy all over again.

Is there an echoechoecho in this caverncaverncavern?

The question remains unmolested: where's the racism?
impatient.gif

The coverage of presidential candidate Senator Joe Biden’s racist remarks about Senator Barack Obama demonstrates a blatant media double standard. If a Republican had condescendingly referred to a black person as “clean,” “bright” and “articulate,” he or she would have been branded as a racist and banished from public life. But Biden’s political career had to be saved at any cost. Why?

A quick look at the news from the past week provides an answer. Biden, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has been organizing opposition to the Bush Administration’s policy in Iraq. That means he has to be given a pass, even though this is the second time in less than a year that he has made disparaging remarks about a member of a minority group. He previously claimed that “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.” This comment was caught on C-SPAN and can be seen on YouTube.

For our media, destroying the Bush policy in Iraq takes precedence over making an issue of Biden’s racism.

Biden has been described by Robert Guttman, the Director of the Center on Politics & Foreign Relations at the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies in Washington, D.C., as “the most knowledgeable, articulate and concerned” spokesman for the Democratic Party on foreign policy.

On the Huffington Post website, Guttman declared that “no one doubts he has the expertise in foreign affairs to hit the floor running if he became our next president.”

For these reasons, which are shared by many in the liberal media, Biden’s racism must be excused. That is why this supremely articulate individual must now be transformed into someone who makes “verbal slips” on race. Even on the “conservative” Fox News, Brit Hume said Biden’s problem was that he talked too much, not that he was a racist.

However, when then-Republican Senator and candidate George Allen called an Indian-American a “macaca” during a campaign rally, he was hounded by the media to the point where the controversy contributed to his eventual defeat. Republican Senator Trent Lott’s joking comments that one-time segregationist Strom Thurmond would have been a good president were covered so extensively by the media that Lott was forced to step down from his post as Senate majority leader.

Lott’s “offensive” comments included the remark that “When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We’re proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn’t have had all these problems over the years, either.” It was obviously intended to make an old man feel good, in contrast to Biden’s denigration of a whole race of people by singling out one as civilized.

Clearly, there is a lower media standard for Democrats, who include Senator Robert Byrd, a former member of the Ku Klux Klan, and Howard Dean, the Democratic chairman who once remarked that “I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.”

But Biden’s big mouth does stand out. His rhetoric suggests that he pays close attention to how members of minority groups look, smell or sound. He exhibits the classic behavior of a racist.

At least it can be said in this case that Biden was speaking his own mind. He was forced out of the presidential race in 1988 when he was caught plagiarizing a speech from a British politician. That scandal is rarely, if ever, mentioned by the media when discussing Biden’s record and career as an “articulate” foreign policy spokesman.

Exactly. Joe is given a pass by the liberals because he is a democrat, THEIR party. Lol. If it was any more obvious, it would punch you in the face! :lol:

You know if GWB or any other republican had said such things, the screaming ninnies would have a melt-down.

It's obvious from Joe Biden's comments that he thinks most blacks smell funny and that people only move here from India to work in convenience stores. If you don't think that makes him a "racist" it's hard to portray him as anything other than Washington's answer to Archie Bunker.

too bad the media can't cover up the stupidity of RW's.

It's obvious from Joe Biden's comments that he thinks most blacks smell funny and that people only move here from India to work in convenience stores. If you don't think that makes him a "racist" it's hard to portray him as anything other than Washington's answer to Archie Bunker.

Nope --- that's your speculation that's racist. My question is ..... where is it in the words? Not "where is it in your imagination", not "it's obvious to me that" --- the actual words. Where is it?
  • Where does he say "most blacks smell" -- anything?
  • Where does he say people only move here from India to work in convenience stores? Where is that? Where does he mention moving at all
  • Where does he declare "Somalis can only drive taxis"? Where's the exclusivity in either of the two above?
  • What kind of race is "Somali"? You think maybe that's why the OP ran away?
You can't just plug this shit in after the fact -- it has to be stated by the speaker. You need a value judgment. Which is not present.

If this fake PC song and dance were any more transparent you'd have a broken nose from walking into it.

Forum List

Back