Doctor Ben Carson Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State — There’s No Misinterpreting His Answer.

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
Doctor Ben Carson was interviewed recently, regarding the failure of The Brown Clown and the idiots who elected him to completely scuttle the United States over the last 6 years.

He pointed to the advances that obama and the Ideological Left have provided for Islam in those 6 years and what he would do, as would any actual American... if he were President.

You can read Dr. Carson's comments below and watch the interview at the link provided below. But first I'd like to preface Dr. Carson's remarks with my feelings, as such seems to be critical to the feelings of some on this board... for whatever reason and with that, I present you:

My feelings on the issue:

Going forward, we must all be conscious of our individual responsibilities in staving off Islam and obama's ISIS.
Ever mindful of the threat that fascism represents.
Taking our responsibilities SERIOUSLY

Forever more, merely voting present will not suffice.
Uniformly, I ask that each of us, to be mindful of our duty as Americans, to shout down the addled Progressives,
Calling a spade a spade, setting the truth in front of them, without apology. Reminding them that they have no
Kinship with America.
Echoing the sentiments of our own leadership here on this very site...
Delivering to our enemy, what they have coming, in no uncertain terms.

You'll recall that a Moderator on this very site recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

But that is only because God precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis. Thus it is quite impossible for one to adhere to the foreign ideas hostile to American principle, common to Left-think and claim themselves as those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the those defining American Principles: Otherwise exceptionally known as: Americans.

And with that, I present you the words of the First Actual American President of a dark caramel hue.​

"Dr. Ben Carson, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate, said on Monday that now is the time to “crush” the Islamic State while they are still in their “adolescent stage,” adding that he would use “every resource available” if he were president of the United States.

Appearing on Fox News, Carson said everyone in Washington, D.C., sees themselves as “Democrats and Republicans instead of Americans.” In Washington, he said, “everything is aimed at enhancing one’s political position rather than strengthening the nation.”

Then then went on to address the Islamic State terrorist group and how he would go about destroying them.

“They’re extremely sophisticated and they have tentacles that are growing throughout the world. They’re still in their adolescent stage and this is the time when we can crush them,” Carson told Fox News. “But if we allow them to mature into a full-grown tree, with deep roots and thick branches, it’s going to be almost impossible. We need to do it now.”

He also quoted Winston Churchill: “Fight your enemy while you can beat them.”

He continued: “I would use every resource available: military, banking, sanctions, you name it. And I would not hesitate to put boots on the ground. We need to be the leaders. The coalition will form if it has a leader. But you can’t sit around saying, ‘Oh, you guys do this.’ … This is serious. So I would commit everything to eliminating them right now.”

“We also have to make sure that our military, which is extremely talented with very good leadership, is not put in a compromised position, where we’re trying to micromanage them. We have people trying to manage the military who know nothing about the military, who know nothing about military strategy,” Carson concluded.

Watch the segment below via Fox News:" (Check out the article to watch the video and it is worth the time to do so.)

Potential 2016 Candidate Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State There 8217 s No Misinterpreting His Answer Video TheBlaze.com

Small wonder the Libtards are speechless. They are scrambling to verify the authenticity of your post...since he spoke this on fox and bruh Eric don't like no fox.....

• Banned
Yes... Islam is a threat, but less so than the Ideological Left that provides them with the pop-culture acceptance, converting the mass-murdering cult, into THE VICTIM! As we witnessed this very week, wherein the obama cult declared that THEY MURDER MASSIVE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE, because 'dey ain't got no jobs'.

(I don't know about you, but I'm none too interested in employing mass-murderers...) In truth, they have a job... and they LIKE THEIR JOB... they're doing what THEY WANT TO DO... which is to murder anyone who disagrees with 'em.

Now... just wait for the response, where THE USUAL SUSPECTS WILL DECLARE THAT WE, THE AMERICANS... do the same thing, because we won't allow the sexually abnormal, reclassify deviancy, as NORMAL! Or some rationalization along that intellectually perverse (deviant) line.

Such is a violation of the public trust, as it is propagated by the Leftist Media.

Such is the nature of the Relativist... and no matter where you find a Leftist, you'll find them violating whatever trust resting as the basis for their power.

They simply can't help themselves, as such is the nature of Evil.

Last edited:
With Ron Paul and Mitt out of the running, I think Ben Carson would be my next choice. But he doesn't have the big money backers. It won't happen.

• Banned
I completely disagree.

Carson is an unapologetic American. Thus far, he hasn't been sucked into trying to 'triangulate' and if he is true to the nature he has always demonstrated, he will not and if he does not, he will win.

Americans are desperate for an American to run for President. And despite the Left's chronic claim to the apolitical vote, the truth is that the apolitical, which is by far and away the largest constituency (meaning those that do not vote... which is the vast majority of the nation) the truth is that they're conservative people. They're married, with children and do not accept government subsidies.

Doc Carson is precisely the individual who can get those people out of their complacency; after witnessing the catastrophe that has been this rise of Leftism over the last 6 years and a stark decline in their buying power and their life style. Because the fact is there is NO REASON for any of it, except for the Leftism that is CAUSING IT!

So, sure Carson doesn't have the financial backing. But he does have the secret ingredient that NONE of the herd can get... honesty and an unapologetic adherence to American Principle.

And that's enough.

I completely disagree.

Carson is an unapologetic American. Thus far, he hasn't been sucked into trying to 'triangulate' and if he is true to the nature he has always demonstrated, he will not and if he does not, he will win.

Americans are desperate for an American to run for President. And despite the Left's chronic claim to the apolitical vote, the truth is that the apolitical, which is by far and away the largest constituency (meaning those that do not vote... which is the vast majority of the nation) the truth is that they're conservative people. They're married, with children and do not accept government subsidies.

Doc Carson is precisely the individual who can get those people out of their complacency; after witnessing the catastrophe that has been this rise of Leftism over the last 6 years and a stark decline in their buying power and their life style. Because the fact is there is NO REASON for any of it, except for the Leftism that is CAUSING IT!

So, sure Carson doesn't have the financial backing. But he does have the secret ingredient that NONE of the herd can get... honesty and an unapologetic adherence to American Principle.

And that's enough.

The left will harp on the plagiarism thing. The left media that is. You really want to know who the true enemy is in this country? The left wing main stream media.

Bear in mind, they are the same group that blame the women that Clinton sexually assaulted. They still report that Clinton was impeached for getting head in the oval office. That, is how ridiculously stupid they are.

Doctor Ben Carson was interviewed recently, regarding the failure of The Brown Clown and the idiots who elected him to completely scuttle the United States over the last 6 years.

He pointed to the advances that obama and the Ideological Left have provided for Islam in those 6 years and what he would do, as would any actual American... if he were President.

You can read Dr. Carson's comments below and watch the interview at the link provided below. But first I'd like to preface Dr. Carson's remarks with my feelings, as such seems to be critical to the feelings of some on this board... for whatever reason and with that, I present you:

Going forward, we must all be conscious of our individual responsibilities in staving off Islam and obama's ISIS.

Uniformly, I ask that each of us, to be mindful of our duty as Americans, to shout down the addled Progressives,
Calling a spade a spade, setting the truth in front of them, without apology. Reminding them that they have no
Kinship with America.

But that is only because God precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis. Thus it is quite impossible for one to adhere to the foreign ideas hostile to American principle, common to Left-think and claim themselves as those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the those defining American Principles: Otherwise exceptionally known as: Americans.

And with that, I present you the words of the First Actual American President of a dark caramel hue.​

"Dr. Ben Carson, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate, said on Monday that now is the time to “crush” the Islamic State while they are still in their “adolescent stage,” adding that he would use “every resource available” if he were president of the United States.

Appearing on Fox News, Carson said everyone in Washington, D.C., sees themselves as “Democrats and Republicans instead of Americans.” In Washington, he said, “everything is aimed at enhancing one’s political position rather than strengthening the nation.”

Then then went on to address the Islamic State terrorist group and how he would go about destroying them.

“They’re extremely sophisticated and they have tentacles that are growing throughout the world. They’re still in their adolescent stage and this is the time when we can crush them,” Carson told Fox News. “But if we allow them to mature into a full-grown tree, with deep roots and thick branches, it’s going to be almost impossible. We need to do it now.”

He continued: “I would use every resource available: military, banking, sanctions, you name it. And I would not hesitate to put boots on the ground. We need to be the leaders. The coalition will form if it has a leader. But you can’t sit around saying, ‘Oh, you guys do this.’ … This is serious. So I would commit everything to eliminating them right now.”

“We also have to make sure that our military, which is extremely talented with very good leadership, is not put in a compromised position, where we’re trying to micromanage them. We have people trying to manage the military who know nothing about the military, who know nothing about military strategy,” Carson concluded.

Watch the segment below via Fox News:" (Check out the article to watch the video and it is worth the time to do so.)

Potential 2016 Candidate Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State There 8217 s No Misinterpreting His Answer Video TheBlaze.com

Does he know who declares war in this nation?

Kinship with America.

Does he know who declares war in this nation?

There you go again. Injecting reality in fantasy.

BTW Did ole Dr. Ben make any mention how he wants to PAY for this total war he wants too engage in?
Probably not. More reality getting in the way of fantasy.

It's unfortunate that Ben doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of becoming president, he seems to be smart with a lot of common sense, unlike the gutter trash we have today.
Because it is obvious we will face riots and looting if anyone dares to impeach him for violating the Oath of Office, Obama has ruined any chances for blacks to become President in the future. However that only applies to black liberals. Liberal Plantation Blacks won't riot for a conservative black.

With Ron Paul and Mitt out of the running, I think Ben Carson would be my next choice. But he doesn't have the big money backers. It won't happen.
America has seen its last black President for quite a while.

Carson is going nowhere, even if he does make some sense time to time.

Yes, Uncle Tom Ben Carson has left no doubt...

...that he's absolutely batshit crazy.
You win the First Racist Reply Award
:clap2:

Most blacks consider Carson to be an Uncle Tom.
Now you speak for all blacks, Rev?
I thought the term was African American.

On topic - and I know I'll get some yawns from the Left, but - we must First name the enemy.
Hard to get people to support a fight when we don't tell them who we're fighting

adding that he would use “every resource available” if he were president of the United States.

Looks like Dr Carson wants to invade Syria and Iraq

How many soldiers is Carson willing to lose?

Forum List

Back