Another racist democrat.

W
Because you are a racist. I understand. :)
I am not a racist. I love women of all races.
And the men of all races love you. A symbiotic relationship. This is good.
Well, besides the racists like Gunny and his ilk. Notice he ran away...must be at a hate meeting with SJ
You have YET to cite a single incident link to a single quote of me being racist.
Dumb ass hasn't read the thread.
Go ahead quote me. Provide evidence your claim is true.

W
I am not a racist. I love women of all races.
Well, besides the racists like Gunny and his ilk. Notice he ran away...must be at a hate meeting with SJ
You have YET to cite a single incident link to a single quote of me being racist.
Must be in the other thread you were stalking me in...go give it a read, dumbass.

And then she closed the door. :)
Yes, because she wanted to climb the mountain without waking up the neighbors.
That was awful.
Oddly enough, my best pick up line for white girls. ...You ever go mountain climbing? You know...the biggest mountain in VA is called Mount Nutz....46% success rate.

You do know that 83.45% of all stats are made up...don't you?
I am going to quite you on that one next time you start spewing your hate stats! Where is the perma-link?

Just covering..:badgrin:..Your..:badgrin::badgrin: 46% figure!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, because she wanted to climb the mountain without waking up the neighbors.
That was awful.
Oddly enough, my best pick up line for white girls. ...You ever go mountain climbing? You know...the biggest mountain in VA is called Mount Nutz....46% success rate.

I am going to quite you on that one next time you start spewing your hate stats! Where is the perma-link?

Just covering..:badgrin:..Your..:badgrin::badgrin: 46% figure!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I keep very accurate stats on what works and what doesn't work.

That was awful.

In one of my previous lives I had a college student doing a study on getting laid in a bar, and how easy it was with the right tools.... Too bad, it's a long story, but he got an A on his thesis, and his actual stats were 88% of 100 young women!

In one of my previous lives I had a college student doing a study on getting laid in a bar, and how easy it was with the right tools.... Too bad, it's a long story, but he got an A on his thesis, and his actual stats were 88% of 100 young women!
Umm...the 46% success rate...that is with that particular line and with a particular female type. But...my success rate is about 72%...I am getting old, so I have to find new venues...its getting to be a little more difficult to get the young ones now.

Umm...the 46% success rate...that is with that particular line and with a particular female type. But...my success rate is about 72%...I am getting old, so I have to find new venues...its getting to be a little more difficult to get the young ones now.

Try boys, I see how easy Howley and Aaron claim to be, you should increase your success rate then!

Try boys, I see how easy Howley and Aaron claim to be, you should increase your success rate then!
That is more your speed. Or SJ

That is more your speed. Or SJ

Only trying to help you with your made up stats!

saying white privilege isnt racist...Fuck you people cling to the dumbest shit.
Racist or not, it's a ridiculous concept.
no it isnt. its an opinion.
All racism is an opinion.

What, EXACTLY, IS white privilege?
uh huh

its not racism
What, EXACTLY, IS white privilege?
It a racist comment.

"LET ME BE CLEAR," she screamed on Twitter. "When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don't think I'm not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?"

What the hell does that even mean?

But how is it racist...because she thinks white privilege exists? Pretty mild compared to what your ilk spews.

Examples?

"LET ME BE CLEAR," she screamed on Twitter. "When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don't think I'm not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?"

What the hell does that even mean?

But how is it racist...because she thinks white privilege exists? Pretty mild compared to what your ilk spews.

Examples?
Why provide examples if you are willfully ignorant as to what your ilk spews on this very forum.

W
Must be in the other thread you were stalking me in...go give it a read, dumbass.
It is no where, in no thread Have you provided any quote any link any cite to prove your claim. You are a liar and a retard.

W
It is no where, in no thread Have you provided any quote any link any cite to prove your claim. You are a liar and a retard.
:lmao: Still stalking me and still too stupid to realize I won't search for a racist. Have fun...Heil Hitler - or whatever you hate mongers say today. Good luck, idiot.

:lmao: Still stalking me and still too stupid to realize I won't search for a racist. Have fun...Heil Hitler - or whatever you hate mongers say today. Good luck, idiot.
Um it's his thread. Might want to rethink this one, nutz.

Yeah..but he is stalking me in every other thread as well. Besides...he is a racist..he posts and runs with these race baiting threads.

Yeah..but he is stalking me in every other thread as well. Besides...he is a racist..he posts and runs with these race baiting threads.
Keep lying it suits you, until such time as you post a quote or a link you are dismissed.

Just saying. If he makes a thread and you're posting in it, he's not stalking you.

Forum List

Back