Another racist democrat.

W
You would say blueberries. I say blackberries.
Because you are a racist. I understand. :)
I am not a racist. I love women of all races.
And the men of all races love you. A symbiotic relationship. This is good.
Well, besides the racists like Gunny and his ilk. Notice he ran away...must be at a hate meeting with SJ
Maybe they'll be able to explain what white privilege means when they get back.
SJ's butt will be too sore to talk and Gunny's mouth might be paralyzed...tey have to service the Grand Wizard. I guess that is THEIR white privilege.

Sure white privilege existed at one time in the very near past...and in some instances today...or do you really believe we live in a post-racial society.
No one can tell me what white privilege is. You just said to use your own definition, so I did and decided it meant blueberries.
Says the guy who is preoccupied with prison sex.
You are the ex-convict. Tell me about it. Better yet, don't...nasty. But that is how you became a racist...right? Sucking cock for protection.

W
Well, besides the racists like Gunny and his ilk. Notice he ran away...must be at a hate meeting with SJ
SJ's butt will be too sore to talk and Gunny's mouth might be paralyzed...tey have to service the Grand Wizard. I guess that is THEIR white privilege.
Does black privilege mean fantasizing about gay white sex?

W
No fantasies here....just the reality of hate groups engaging in sodomy to satisfy their fat, toothless leaders for protection

W
No fantasies here....just the reality of hate groups engaging in sodomy to satisfy their fat, toothless leaders for protection
Go on.....slowly.....

No sooner do I say it, than he starts talking in detail about gay sex. Admit it, Nutzack, you're a flaming faggot.

W
Go on.....slowly.....
:lmao: That's what she said!!!

Go on.....slowly.....
And then she closed the door. :)

Where'd Nutzack go? Must have logged off to go watch "Lockup". :badgrin:

Last edited:
W
No one can tell me what white privilege is. You just said to use your own definition, so I did and decided it meant blueberries.
You have YET to cite a single incident link to a single quote of me being racist.

W
You have YET to cite a single incident link to a single quote of me being racist.
Dumb ass hasn't read the thread.

Go on.....slowly.....
Yes, because she wanted to climb the mountain without waking up the neighbors.

Go on.....slowly.....
That was awful.

Go on.....slowly.....
That was awful.
Oddly enough, my best pick up line for white girls. ...You ever go mountain climbing? You know...the biggest mountain in VA is called Mount Nutz....46% success rate.

Go on.....slowly.....
That was awful.
Oddly enough, my best pick up line for white girls. ...You ever go mountain climbing? You know...the biggest mountain in VA is called Mount Nutz....46% success rate.
So it worked on almost one white girl and the other one ran screaming into the night. Can't say as I blame her.

Go on.....slowly.....
That was awful.

You do know that 83.45% of all stats are made up...don't you?

That was awful.
So it worked on almost one white girl and the other one ran screaming into the night. Can't say as I blame her.
You have never seen how beautiful the mountain really is. And when you get up top...you might find a snowy peak!

BTW 46% success rate is pretty damned good. And if it doesn't work...it is funny. and you make a friend until you see someone else to hit on.

That was awful.

You do know that 83.45% of all stats are made up...don't you?
I am going to quite you on that one next time you start spewing your hate stats! Where is the perma-link?

Forum List

Back