Another Question for those who lie on the Census:

Of course not - you aren't the one losing anything - you're just getting more for free, so what do you have to worry about?

:lol: I guess you don't care about getting representation for the taxes you pay.
I do love how you like to make assumptions.:lol:

Nice backpedal and skirt. Everything about you says you're not footing your own bill, so you stand to lose nothing.

What do you mean by this Dis: "Everything about you says you're not footing your own bill, so you stand to lose nothing"

:lol: I guess you don't care about getting representation for the taxes you pay.

Nice backpedal and skirt. Everything about you says you're not footing your own bill, so you stand to lose nothing.

What do you mean by this Dis: "Everything about you says you're not footing your own bill, so you stand to lose nothing"

It means exactly what it looks like it means...

I'm not known for mincing words.

So because Luissa thinks people should be honest on the census, that means she doesn't foot her own bill?

I am guessing from previous threads she has posted, she thinks because I am a liberal, I am getting a free ride. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UwxGISyRSY]YouTube - Ratt-Nobody Rides For Free (Official Music Video)[/ame]

They took something that was Constitutional and have made it Unconstitutional at this point. There was no need to add all those politically-motivated questions. All to give corrupt organizations like ACORN more Tax Payer cash. Pretty sad stuff.

Is ACORN still handling the Census count?

Sounds like ACORN isn't gonna be around much longer...they are shutting down offices all over the nation. However, they're reorganizing under new names...probably like NUTS

So because Luissa thinks people should be honest on the census, that means she doesn't foot her own bill?

You're obviously missing a few conversations, but hey.. I'd expect nothing less.

If Gunny's sucking off socialized medicine, I'd *really* like to hear what Luissa has done to contribute toward her country for her "free ride".

And no, I don't believe for one minute she's paying for her own medical care/insurance - I believe it's being handed to her. Know what that means? Nothing changes for her. The rest of us, however...

Does this new "program" piss me off? You're damned right it does.

You're obviously missing a few conversations, but hey.. I'd expect nothing less.

If Gunny's sucking off socialized medicine, I'd *really* like to hear what Luissa has done to contribute toward her country for her "free ride".

And no, I don't believe for one minute she's paying for her own medical care/insurance - I believe it's being handed to her. Know what that means? Nothing changes for her. The rest of us, however...

What does Gunny have to do with this? He hasn't even posted in this thread.

As for Luissa, have you asked her if she pays for her medical care/insurance, or are you just assuming. And what's that have to do with being honest on the census?

As for Luissa, have you asked her if she pays for her medical care/insurance, or are you just assuming. And what's that have to do with being honest on the census?

When did you become part of this conversation? And why does it matter so much to you? The comments stem from multiple threads, and so far, you're the only person to jump in to the middle of a conversation that's been going on for a couple days now.

But again, I'd expect no less.

When did you become part of this conversation? And why does it matter so much to you? The comments stem from multiple threads, and so far, you're the only person to jump in to the middle of a conversation that's been going on for a couple days now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you are telling me I can't comment on comments made in a thread I started?

CLASSIC!

I'm asking you why it bothers you so much that Luissa thinks people should be honest on the census. Somehow you've turned it into her living off the government because of her views and I'm wondering why.

FTR I'm pretty sure Luissa did take a shot at Gunny taking the dole which is what I believe led to Dis saying Luissa was on the dole... So to speak?

:popcorn:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you are telling me I can't comment on comments made in a thread I started?

CLASSIC!

I'm asking you why it bothers you so much that Luissa thinks people should be honest on the census. Somehow you've turned it into her living off the government because of her views and I'm wondering why.

And Im telling you it stems from a couple different conversations. So there's a reference in here.. So what? You're telling me that as long as I keep my comments confined to Mal's bullshit, it's all good, but the second I think a friend of yours is sucking off the system, based on comments SHE makes, I should keep such comments to myself, lest I suddenly become answerable to you?

You're free to make all the comments you like - I simply find the manner in which you find such comments acceptable amusing as all hell.

For the record, it doesn't bother me in the least that she thinks people should be honest on the census - NOR is there anything dishonest about stating your household contains 2 occupants, and leaving it at that. It DOES bother me that when someone doesn't do something SHE thinks they should do, they're anti this, and anti that.

FTR I'm pretty sure Luissa did take a shot at Gunny taking the dole which is what I believe led to Dis saying Luissa was on the dole... So to speak?

Well, I wish someone would quote that or tell me what the hell this is all about, maybe a link or something could help.

So this is all about some drama from another thread, not the census at all, eh?

Thanks for the heads up Val! :beer:

Well, I wish someone would quote that or tell me what the hell this is all about,maybe a link or something could help.

So this is all about some drama from another thread, not the census at all, eh?

Thanks for the heads up Val! :beer:

:beer: I'm too tired to find the quote...so someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Did you recieve the census in the mail?
If you did, they already know your address, and they probably already know your phone number.

Then they don't need to ask for either, do they? So why waste the room on the paper?

Who cares?
I fill out paperwork all the time that asks for my address, and was also sent to my house. Get over it, there are more important things in life to worry about.

It must have been another thread, but I agree with you on the OP ! :thup:

Another USMB thread that has gone off the tracks. :thup:

:lol:

OK, back on track:

Again, I think only 3 people answered that yes, they lied 10 years ago on the census and are going to do it again. The others didn't say, so I'm wondering if there is a reason they want to lie now, in 2010, on the U.S. Census.

Forum List

Back