Another Question for those who lie on the Census:

A "census worker" knocked on my door a few days ago. I wasn't home, so this "worker" left a flyer under my doormat that said " a census worker was here" blah blah blah..... I just laughed, left the flyer there as a deterrent, and went on with my life. :lol:

Did you lie on it 10 years ago too, or is this just a "wild hair" that makes you want to lie on the census this time?

Do what they are suppose to do count heads period!!!!! not ask nationality ect. why was religion excluded, and are you a legal citizen? Nationality has nothing to do with funding public projects and congressional representation!!!! costs billions of dollars to count heads typical government redtape and bullshit. send me a letter to tell me I am going to recieve another letter!!! what a load of shit no wonder this country is broke!!!!

What the smuck are you talking about? The census doesn't ask nationality OR religion.

A "census worker" knocked on my door a few days ago. I wasn't home, so this "worker" left a flyer under my doormat that said " a census worker was here" blah blah blah..... I just laughed, left the flyer there as a deterrent, and went on with my life. :lol:

So you're proud of yourself for not complying with the Constitutionally-mandated census, and costing the taxpayers EVEN MORE money by forcing the census workers to make return trips to your house?

Congratulations. You're not only a dumbass, you're a PROUD dumbass.

Don't worry. They will be back. Probably several times. During your afternoon naps. :tongue:

So you're proud of yourself for not complying with the Constitutionally-mandated census, and costing the taxpayers EVEN MORE money by forcing the census workers to make return trips to your house?

tsk tsk tsk......The government knows plenty about me already, and if they need to know how many people are in my household they can easily find out. They have no business asking the other questions that are on the census.

BTW, I am one of the "dumbasses" that served in the military to protect your right to call me a "dumbass". :clap2:

tsk tsk tsk......The government knows plenty about me already, and if they need to know how many people are in my household they can easily find out. They have no business asking the other questions that are on the census.

BTW, I am one of the "dumbasses" that served in the military to protect your right to call me a "dumbass". :clap2:

You're right. There ARE other ways we can find out what we need to know. The first is that we can keep coming back and bugging you at $14 an hour of your tax dollars. The other is, after you've made your "big political statement" of all these meaningless, expensive trips, we can just go ask your neighbors, which is what will happen next. Whether you cooperate or not, we get what we want, and all you've accomplished is to look like a complete jackass and cost extra tax money. Congratulations.

BTW, whether or not you served in the military has no effect whatsoever on your ability to be a dumbass, as you've just amply proved. If I didn't think so before, I do now that you've shamelessly tried to capitalize on it. How much more pathetic can you be?

You're right. There ARE other ways we can find out what we need to know. The first is that we can keep coming back and bugging you at $14 an hour of your tax dollars. The other is, after you've made your "big political statement" of all these meaningless, expensive trips, we can just go ask your neighbors, which is what will happen next. Whether you cooperate or not, we get what we want, and all you've accomplished is to look like a complete jackass and cost extra tax money. Congratulations.

BTW, whether or not you served in the military has no effect whatsoever on your ability to be a dumbass, as you've just amply proved. If I didn't think so before, I do now that you've shamelessly tried to capitalize on it. How much more pathetic can you be?
:lol: Pathetic? because I shredded my meaningless census forms? :cuckoo: :lol: It think it is far more telling (and pathetic) that you are getting upset over something that is none of your business and completely out of your control. The Census has had a 65% response ratio in 2000. Somehow the Republic went on without my forms then, I think it will make it this time too. :lol::lol::lol:

PS - my neighbors live over a quarter mile away and they know nothing about me or my family. :tongue:

:lol: Pathetic? because I shredded my meaningless census forms? :cuckoo: :lol: It think it is far more telling (and pathetic) that you are getting upset over something that is none of your business and completely out of your control. The Census has had a 65% response ratio in 2000. Somehow the Republic went on without my forms then, I think it will make it this time too. :lol::lol::lol:

PS - my neighbors live over a quarter mile away and they know nothing about me or my family. :tongue:

No, you're STUPID because you shredded your census form. You're pathetic because you use your alleged military service as a bludgeon to silence people who disagree with you. Why don't you just tattoo "I'm a man! Really!" on your chest while you're at it?

Go away. Girlie men like you depress me. FLUSH!

Ah, but in America, you still can have your children go to public schools. My neighbor has 4 children, of their own and during the school year about 8 more come to stay from a country slightly south of our border to take advantage of that free education. The schools have a sort of unofficial "Don't ask; Don't Tell" policy about citizenship. As long as the parent/guardians can prove the children are vaccinated, they are good to go. The additional 8 children go home to their native land the day school is out in June.

The cost of educating these visitors who are not here legally is being paid by the good taxpayers of our state and local community. A friend of mine who teaches in an elementary school, says their class sizes are getting larger and larger and money for books and materials and equipment are decreasing rapidly with the economic disaster. Conditions are so miserable it is hard to get new people into teaching and they stay an average of 3 years now. It's something to think about.

No, you're STUPID because you shredded your census form. You're pathetic because you use your alleged military service as a bludgeon to silence people who disagree with you. Why don't you just tattoo "I'm a man! Really!" on your chest while you're at it?

Go away. Girlie men like you depress me. FLUSH!

Who's trying to silence you? Quite the contrary. I love watching you make an ass of yourself. Keep ranting,......you're quite entertaining!!! :clap2:

Forum List

Back