Another one bites the dust....

i

Congrats to the left! You are successfully dismantling your partys base.

if you ever believed the shit she is saying, then your ignorance is great, and you are a bigly perfect Trumpster!

I believe her.

I watched enough of her content to recognize someones awakening. Same as Candace Owen's and millions of others.

you've proven my point.... trumpsters made up those talking points, and as a good little trumpster, you believe them.....

1st, Nancy can NOT stop the Senate's vote.... only senators can vote.... and senators voted not to move forward with the Senate bill as it was structured.

The issue had nothing to dowith the piddly made up republican talking point shit that she mentioned....

it had to do with objecting to the Republican HALF A TRILLION DOLLAR SLUSH FUND they put in to the bill for corporations with no oversight, that Mnuchin could hand out to whatever corporation he pleased.... and he didn't have to tell us who the corp was that got the money until 6 months, after he gave our money to them..... there was no restrictions on not using our tax money for stock buy backs, no restrictions on giving the executives raises with it, no restrictions on using it for bonuses etc.... all the things that we americans hated with the TARP payout....

And on top of that, the House was on break.... even if the bill passed the senate, there was not a quorum to pass the house.... the senate needed to pass a bi partisan bill that the house would pass with unanimous consent, so no one had to come back to the infected house chambers to vote in person.... some dickwad republican did end up objecting in his grand standing moment and the house did have to call back house members... enough to get a quorum... anyway... delaying the bill passing.... by two more days....

so, anyone who fell for the republican made up shit about the piddley made up objecting to crap of planned parenthood and other crud of what the democrats tried to stuff in to the bill by the scary Nancy, belongs in the ignorant, lead by the nose, Trumpster crowd.... it was not delayed because of any piddly shit like she claimed... and all you trumpsters claim...

fake article - more bs from trumps asslickers

Senator Pelosi -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

how do you know it is fake ?

you tell me how the House Speaker stops Senate voting -

Isn’t this the second thread on this video. What this shows me is that Trumpists are terribly desperate to bolster Trump’s fading support by posting the same video over and over again. ”Wow. Look, one Democrat is voting for Trump“, they are saying. With support like this, then Trump better start packing. The end is nye.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Isn’t this the second thread on this video. What this shows me is that Trumpists are terribly desperate to bolster Trump’s fading support by posting the same video over and over again. ”Wow. Look, one Democrat is voting for Trump“, they are saying. With support like this, then Trump better start packing. The end is nye.

giver the bs trumpdrones come up with who can say its really a dem switching parties -

more than likely some rw'r blowing smoke in a wind tunnel ...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I am not a fallen lib so I never panicked over the virus

so I was not for the shutdown

and if not for that the $6 trillion repair of the economy would not be needed
Spreading the virus throughout the nation.....no holds barred....just possibly 2% of the nation, 6 million Americans dead, 1% if we are lucky, 3 million, but the economy would have continued to boom, eh? :eek: :cuckoo:
We dont have complete data but it is becoming increasingly clear the wuhan virus not as lethal as 2%

probably less than 1%

maybe far less than 1%

It's not a matter of "how lethal". It's a matter of "how infectious".

Wanna be Italy?
speaking of italy, 1000 deaths yesterday....in 24 hours

i do think we need to find out more statistics on who died in italy.... did the shutter at home really help, or did it cause unnecessary death, because those infected were shuttered with their family members, passing it to them....

were the deaths, multiple deaths from the same household?

Clustering deaths?

South Korea and China did not have these kind of deaths because they tested, tested, tested....everyone, not just those with symptons, and if you tested positive, even without bad symptoms, they pulled the person out of their family and quarantined them in like designated hotels for the three weeks, outside of their shuttered family home, until they no longer tested positive, and if with sick symptoms, at a hospital, and they returned to that family's home frequently to see if any of the other family members, tested positive, and if so, quarantine them....

so there was several steps to their shuttering people at home.... mainly, they did not allow an infected person, stay shuttered with their families at home... even if positive, with no symptoms.

Italy, like us....are not following the south Korean model of shuttering and shutting down for 8 weeks, quarantine, and testing testing testing, that has been proven to work....

giver the bs trumpdrones come up with who can say its really a dem switching parties -

she had all the bulloney right wing media sphere talking points down pat!

I'm a Texas Conservative that switched parties because trump is a lying piece of shit -

headline THAT !

:badgrin:

Spreading the virus throughout the nation.....no holds barred....just possibly 2% of the nation, 6 million Americans dead, 1% if we are lucky, 3 million, but the economy would have continued to boom, eh? :eek: :cuckoo:
We dont have complete data but it is becoming increasingly clear the wuhan virus not as lethal as 2%

probably less than 1%

maybe far less than 1%

Wanna be Italy?

i do think we need to find out more statistics on who died in italy.... did the shutter at home really help, or did it cause unnecessary death, because those infected were shuttered with their family members, passing it to them....

Clustering deaths?

South Korea and China did not have these kind of deaths because they tested, tested, tested....everyone, not just those with symptons, and if you tested positive, even without bad symptoms, they pulled the person out of their family and quarantined them in like designated hotels for the three weeks, outside of their shuttered family home, until they no longer tested positive, and if with sick symptoms, at a hospital, and they returned to that family's home frequently to see if any of the other family members, tested positive, and if so, quarantine them....

so there was several steps to their shuttering people at home.... mainly, they did not allow an infected person, stay shuttered with their families at home... even if positive, with no symptoms.

Italy, like us....are not following the south Korean model of shuttering and shutting down for 8 weeks, quarantine, and testing testing testing, that has been proven to work....

EXACTLY. Italy took it unseriously upon arrival, just as we did, and it cost them. Yet when one particular town went and tested literally everybody, symptoms or no symptoms, they wiped it out. As long as the rest of Italy, or the US, or whoever, is not finding those silent carriers via ubiquitous testing, they're free to roam and infect others. That's why we have to "lock down" -- without everyone tested, we can't tell who that is.

probably less than 1%

maybe far less than 1%

Wanna be Italy?

Clustering deaths?

EXACTLY. Italy took it unseriously upon arrival, just as we did, and it cost them. Yet when one particular town went and tested literally everybody, symptoms or no symptoms, they wiped it out. As long as the rest of Italy, or the US, or whoever, is not finding those silent carriers via ubiquitous testing, they're free to roam and infect others. That's why we have to "lock down" -- without everyone tested, we can't tell who that is.
agree, but the part we are missing in addition to not testing in mass due to us not having enough test kits or any test kits early on, is sending the sick positives or alleged positives, back home with their families instead of quarantining them outside of the family home.... none of this can work well, without testing testing testing..... look at italy, the daily deaths are still rising.... dear lord I hope that is not what we are on the path to..... :(

shutting down and shuttering at home will likely help slow it down, but who knows by how much, without truly quarantining the positive testers....as SK? and without free flowing testing, we are stuck with simply shuttering at home, even with a sick relative.... because that is better than silent killer carriers, walking around infecting hundreds without knowlege of doing such.

probably less than 1%

maybe far less than 1%

Wanna be Italy?
Its quite infectious

but what matters is what happens after getting it?

most people will have no problem with it at all

probably less than 1%

maybe far less than 1%

Wanna be Italy?
Its quite infectious

but what matters is what happens after getting it?

most people will have no problem with it at all

I thought I just said, that's not the point.

You don't contain/starve a viral infection by passing it on to everybody willy-nilly. And as long as you don't, more will die.

Also, older people are most often victims, and older people are often conservative and Republican, not always of course.

Also, older people are most often victims, and older people are often conservative and Republican, not always of course.
so would you consider the "young" terrorists?

Seems to me nobody should be more concerned about the lethality of COVID-19 than Fox Noise and Lush Rimjob.

so would you consider the "young" terrorists?
No, I don't consider the old or young anything, but young people usually vote less.

Congrats to the left! You are successfully dismantling your partys base.
Do you specialize in starting threads that explode in your face? I couldn't stop laughing at that poor triggered woman make a fool of herself. What I'm wondering is.........why would you embarrass yourself again?

Trump is polling higher than ever !as a matter of fact he is polling higher than Obama was at this time during his term.

I'm a Texas Conservative that switched parties because trump is a lying piece of shit -

headline THAT !

:badgrin:
proof that homosexuality is a choice .

Desperate? Not at all. Just the opposite, as you well know! Your wishful thinking crashes and burns.

Trump approval rating rises as he responds to the coronavirus outbreak
PUBLISHED TUE, MAR 24 20205:28 PM EDT UPDATED WED, MAR 25 202011:57 AM EDT
Yelena Dzhanova@YELENADZHANOVA
[...]
Sixty percent of Americans indicated in the poll they approve of the way the president is steering the country in response to the pandemic, with 38% saying they disapprove.

Trump approval rating rises as he responds to the coronavirus outbreak

Forum List

Back