Saturday morning brainwashing for our kids. "Adam Ruins Everything".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This show 'Adam Ruins Everything' runs on Saturday morning at least in my state. It is clearly Left biased politics presented in a chirpy fast paced format designed to indoctrinate and brainwash children. I just happened to come across the show this morning and I damn near threw my coffee cup at the TV. What a snarky lying Liberal a*hole. This is what Leftists do, it's like cigarette companies making candy cigarettes.

This show 'Adam Ruins Everything' runs on Saturday morning at least in my state. It is clearly Left biased politics presented in a chirpy fast paced format designed to indoctrinate and brainwash children. I just happened to come across the show this morning and I damn near threw my coffee cup at the TV. What a snarky lying Liberal a*hole. This is what Leftists do, it's like cigarette companies making candy cigarettes.

You just mad Drumpf needed this electoral affirmative action to get elected. Couldnt win a real election against a sorry ass Clinton

Did you know that women and slaves were treated exactly the same in ancient Greece? Neither did I until I read my granddaughter's "history" textbook.

I don't want to see a Left biased or Right biased show designed for kids. They are too young to weigh facts and make their own decisions. If you are going to cover topics like the Constitution, Electoral College, gun rights etc. then stick to FACTS. If you get political, then present both sides fairly.

I don't want to see a Left biased or Right biased show designed for kids. They are too young to weigh facts and make their own decisions. If you are going to cover topics like the Constitution, Electoral College, gun rights etc. then stick to FACTS. If you get political, then present both sides fairly.
Where did he stray from the facts about the electoral college?

If you are going to cover topics like the Constitution, Electoral College, gun rights etc. then stick to FACTS. If you get political, then present both sides fairly.

Was there a "Lie" in there somewhere?
Can you point out where Adam 'Lied"?

Nope. No Lies.

Meh...he's not always wrong...nor always left...

My daughter is a wild life biologist and she told me that trophy hunting was a good thing.

I hunt...and I don't look kindly on trophy hunting. I kill it, I clean it, I butcher it, I eat it.

But...if it works, it works. I'll just keep my mouth shut and let it work.

Took me a minute to accept it. My thing is if youre going to trophy hunt at least be fair and use your hands and teeth.

Don’t watch.

‘Problem’ solved.

The stupidity of most conservatives is remarkable.

Just because a rightist subjectively and incorrectly perceives a show to be ‘left biased’ doesn’t make it so.

And the sophistry that a children’s television show will compel children to follow a particular political dogma is baseless nonsense, nothing but a post hoc fallacy.

Have you found him to be wrong about anything? The corn industry is bad. No kid has ever been poisoned by trick or treating. The avocado industry is run by the drug cartels.

What? I think it’s a great show.

The stupidity of most conservatives is remarkable.

Just because a rightist subjectively and incorrectly perceives a show to be ‘left biased’ doesn’t make it so.

And the sophistry that a children’s television show will compel children to follow a particular political dogma is baseless nonsense, nothing but a post hoc fallacy.
To me this proves they don’t want to know facts or the details

They need to realize how wrong their righty daddy is.

There’s even right wing shit in this show. Orson wells? The media lied. There was no mass panic after his war of the world broadcast. Something like 2% of the population heard the broadcast.

Proof the media lies. You love that shit

When we complain the radio is dominated by right wing talk you tell us to go start our own station. Well, why don’t you have Dennis Miller do a right leaning show?

Forum List

Back