Another one bites the dust: Trump announces he is not running for President

I applaud The Donald's deft use of the political arena to generate publicity for his reality TV program at the expense of an army of gullible and weak-minded birfers.

Well done Trump! :thup:

It seems Trump was far more important to the Left then anyone else as noticed by all the insipid hate spewed at him from the left. Quite entertaining.

That's my take on it too. Obama's personal attack on Trump was unprecedented in its snarkiness and the amount of time devoted to it--most unpresidential of the President--and I haven't seen that level of viscious media intensity leveled at anybody with the exception of Sarah Palin. The Donald must have been perceived as a HUGE threat that had to be squashed immediately.

Unfortunately, the non stop negative barrage was effective in diminishing his approval ratings and he no doubt knew that would be more difficult to overcome than it was worth if it could be overcome at all. Winning with almost all of the MSM opposing is extremely difficult to do. We no longer have an objective press.

As soon as the next GOP candidate emerges as a front runner, however, you can expect the same treatement to be launched at that person.

I applaud The Donald's deft use of the political arena to generate publicity for his reality TV program at the expense of an army of gullible and weak-minded birfers.

It seems Trump was far more important to the Left then anyone else as noticed by all the insipid hate spewed at him from the left. Quite entertaining.

That's my take on it too. Obama's personal attack on Trump was unprecedented in its snarkiness and the amount of time devoted to it--most unpresidential of the President--and I haven't seen that level of viscious media intensity leveled at anybody with the exception of Sarah Palin. The Donald must have been perceived as a HUGE threat that had to be squashed immediately.

Unfortunately, the non stop negative barrage was effective in diminishing his approval ratings and he no doubt knew that would be more difficult to overcome than it was worth if it could be overcome at all. Winning with almost all of the MSM opposing is extremely difficult to do. We no longer have an objective press.

As soon as the next GOP candidate emerges as a front runner, however, you can expect the same treatement to be launched at that person.

Right wing

crying-baby.jpeg

Why does everyone pick on us? We never say anything bad about anyone

Last edited:

Attack on Trump? Snarky?

You've gotta fucking be kidding me........Trump is the one that started the snarky attacks by challenging Obama's citizenship, then, when it got released, he started to challenge his college credentials.

The only snarky attacks I've seen have come from Donald the Chump.

Attack on Trump? Snarky?

You've gotta fucking be kidding me........Trump is the one that started the snarky attacks by challenging Obama's citizenship, then, when it got released, he started to challenge his college credentials.

obama has done nothing but make snarky personal attacks on anyone who opposes him. It's how he operates.

Attack on Trump? Snarky?

obama has done nothing but make snarky personal attacks on anyone who opposes him. It's how he operates.

oh_you_mad_styling.jpg

BTW...you LIE!

Said it before, Trump got Obama releases yet another Birf Certificate and misplay the "I got Osama" card.

Well done, Donald

Well done.

Attack on Trump? Snarky?

oh_you_mad_styling.jpg

BTW...you LIE!
yea, right. move along

Said it before, Trump got Obama releases yet another Birf Certificate and misplay the "I got Osama" card.

Well done, Donald

Well done.
donanld showed how easy it was to get obama wrapped up and off his game. trump had nothing to lose yand obama let him play him like a puppet

You run with that excuse. :up:

Well done, Donald

Well done.

Obama showed the country that Trump is full of shit by releasing his birth certificate

Trumps poll numbers in the GOP dropped from 26% to 8%

Bye bye Donald

Well done, Donald

Well done.

Obama showed the country that Trump is full of shit by releasing his birth certificate

Trumps poll numbers in the GOP dropped from 26% to 8%

Bye bye Donald

like he was ever going to run. get real. trump trumped obama. obama and the libs wasted two months of money and effort on the donald, for nothing.

If this is really true...how does you people reconcile the power of Big Corp, who is clearly RW/Republican, by your very standards...with the ability for Obama/the Left, to get out that truth to the people and have them believe it. Considering all the financial backing behind the RW/Big Corp.

How would this even be possible?

In your estimation.

You run with that excuse. :up:

It's not an excuse at all. It is a personal observation. I am not carrying water for Donald Trump and haven't since he first hinted at a campaign. So if you have any reasonable argument to rebut what I said, go for it. I'm willing to listen.

If this is really true...how does you people reconcile the power of Big Corp, who is clearly RW/Republican, by your very standards...with the ability for Obama/the Left, to get out that truth to the people and have them believe it. Considering all the financial backing behind the RW/Big Corp.

In your estimation.

:cuckoo: kidding here right? Big corp does not support the left?

In your estimation.

Actually, it's big corporations that support the right, or do you not remember the GOP governor who is trying to bust the unions in WI?

Unions support the dems, corporations support the republicans.

In your estimation.

Actually, it's big corporations that support the right, or do you not remember the GOP governor who is trying to bust the unions in WI?

lmao and there you have it. Unions aren't big business? so why does slapnutz obama try to push legislation through that corporations have to list their contributions but unions don't? a little odd, don't you think?

lmao and there you have it. Unions aren't big business? so why does slapnutz obama try to push legislation through that corporations have to list their contributions but unions don't? a little odd, don't you think?

Hey Spoonertard.......Google is your friend. BTW, ever heard of the Koch brothers? How about Dick Army?

Try again idiot.

In your estimation.

I honestly don't see what that has to do with the subject of the media and Donald Trump, however. . . . .

Big business votes and contributes mostly Democratic. Why? Because Democrats are typically more hostile to small business interests than are Republicans, and the more the competition can be handicapped, the more big business likes it.

Also big business like General Electric is 100% behind Obama because if he can get through his cap and tax dream, corporations like G.E. will make billions. And it will be devastating to most of small business.

If you are skeptical about my opinion here, please let me know ANY subsidies, tax breaks, or exemptions to big business that Obama and the strongly Democratically controlled Congress defunded from January 2009 through January 2011.

In your estimation.

I honestly don't see what that has to do with the subject of the media and Donald Trump, however. . . . .

Big business votes and contributes mostly Democratic. Why? Because Democrats are typically more hostile to small business interests than are Republicans, and the more the competition can be handicapped, the more big business likes it.

Also big business like General Electric is 100% behind Obama because if he can get through his cap and tax dream, corporations like G.E. will make billions. And it will be devastating to most of small business.

If you are skeptical about my opinion here, please let me know ANY subsidies, tax breaks, or exemptions to big business that Obama and the strongly Democratically controlled Congress defunded from January 2009 through January 2011.

Yeah.......sure........the Dems love big business, which is why they are trying to get rid of the oil subsidies for the top 5 companies.

Forum List

Back