Another Obama Administration Achievement

Since you know it all. Please tell us which united states city will get nuked by Obama's Iran nuclear bomb?

ROFLMNAO!

Now isn't that precious... to reasonably deduce that the licensing and funding of mass-murders; who are long since sworn to destroy you, will result in you're being nuked... is felt to be refutable through your not knowing to a certainty which US City will be so nuked!

LOL! You can NOT make this crap up.

Best bet: NYC...

#2... and possibly simultaneously, Washington D.C.

#3... EMP some where over the geometric center of the CONUS. (Some may argue that 3 is 1 and shuffle the deck chairs around a bit, but to argue that its not likely, let alone possible, is just raw idiocy.)

Now... I'd ask the would-be 'Contributor' to explain to the board why such is not likely... .

well why not the feds just started a new program

The U.S. federal government is announcing a new program called CVE (Counter Violent Extremism) in Minneapolis Minnesota. Under the U.S. program, authorized by President Obama, Somali Muslims living in Minnesota will be paid not to go on terror rampages. or blow themselves up.

Somalis in Minnesota question counter-extremism program targeted at Muslims

Since you know it all. Please tell us which united states city will get nuked by Obama's Iran nuclear bomb?

ROFLMNAO!

Now isn't that precious... to reasonably deduce that the licensing and funding of mass-murders; who are long since sworn to destroy you, will result in you're being nuked... is felt to be refutable through your not knowing to a certainty which US City will be so nuked!

LOL! You can NOT make this crap up.

Best bet: NYC...

#2... and possibly simultaneously, Washington D.C.

#3... EMP some where over the geometric center of the CONUS. (Some may argue that 3 is 1 and shuffle the deck chairs around a bit, but to argue that its not likely, let alone possible, is just raw idiocy.)

Now... I'd ask the would-be 'Contributor' to explain to the board why such is not likely... .
We thought a 911 tragedy would never happen.

Many people continue to believe and insist that Iran will not get 'nukes', that we will never allow them to get as far as actually building a nuclear bomb. THEY DON'T HAVE TO.

'Dirty Bomb': "A nuclear weapon improvised from radioactive nuclear waste material and conventional explosives."

To put it plainly, think 'Chernobyl in a Can'. Build a 'dirty bomb', place it in a cargo container, load it onto a cargo ship amongst hundreds of other containers, sail it into New York Harbor, and detonate the device. The surrounding area, due to the spread of radioactive nuclear waste / fallout is pretty much uninhabitable for the near (and potentially long-time) foreseeable future, the casualties unimaginable.

People become understandably ENRAGED and blame Iran, who claims it wasn't them...which it won't be....because Iran spread terrorism using 'surrogates'. It allows them to separate themselves directly from the carnage they create. The material could be inspected, providing the trace back to Iran's refined material...at which point Iran claims it must have been 'stolen' and vows to keep better control of their material. (Now imagine a simultaneous such explosion in Israel and in NY harbor...)

Fully developed nuclear weapons are not the only threat we must worry about.

well why not the feds just started a new program

The U.S. federal government is announcing a new program called CVE (Counter Violent Extremism) in Minneapolis Minnesota. Under the U.S. program, authorized by President Obama, Somali Muslims living in Minnesota will be paid not to go on terror rampages. or blow themselves up.

Somalis in Minnesota question counter-extremism program targeted at Muslims

Can I apply for federal funding if I promise not to go on 'terror rampages', too? Can we all qualify, or is it limited only to those terrorists we know are coming into the country? :)

Never claimed I knew / know it all...but 66% of Congress - to include Democrats - and 78% of the American people reportedly oppose this deal.

THAT IS BECAUSE EVEN A BLIND MAN KNOWS THAT GIVING THE LEADING EXPORTER OF TERRORISM IN THE WORLD, a nation that demanded that recognizing Israel's right to exist NOT be part of the deal and has since declared Israel will not survive the next 10 years while continuing to call for the death of America, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, THE RIGHT TO KEEP THEIR OWN URANIUM, THE RIGHT TO KEEP OPERATING THOUSANDS OF CENTRIFUGES TO CONTINUE TO REFINE THAT URANIUM, AN INSPECTION PROCESS THAT CONSISTS OF SELF-INSPECTIONS, AND A 48-HOUR REQUEST FOR OUTSIDERS - NOT TO INCLUDE THE US - TO VISIT NON-MILITARY FACILITIES, such as the extremely deep underground facility where they have thousands of centrifuges running, IS AN EXTREMELY BAD IDEA!

We've already gone down this road, and intelligent people know history repeats itself. Bill Clinton gave North Korea a nuclear reactor to appease them and to PREVENT them from getting a nuke...and they have a nuke now. Obama just allowed Iran - the country that aided the 9/11/01 terrorists - to keep everything they need to build a nuke - while they build intercontinental ballistic missiles so they can reach the US - with an inspection process that consists of them monitoring and reporting on themselves.

How do you think this is going to go?

Here read what inspectors say about Iraq, also read about who supplied biological weapons to Iraq, Germany, Britain and the US.

Read what Hans Blix says and the inspector he replaced.
Hans Blix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel wanted rid of Hussein and so did SA.

Read PNAC, and know that all this is done for a greater Israel, Libya, Syria and Syria is not going down easy.

Read of listen to what Wesley Clark said after 9-11, not only are we going to attack Afghanistan , but also 5 other countries.

Do you think the hanging chads in 2000 election really happened?

Why in 1995 did Cheney not want to invade Iraq?

I'm not saying Hussein was a real nice guy, but then you can't be in a region like that. LOOK AT IT NOW! and after all the death and destruction.

M. Albright when asked on 60 mins, do you think the death of 500 million children were worth the sanctions and she said "Yes I think so".

PS: Pastor Wright was a deterrent and well I never voted for Obama either. I have mainly voted Rep. But my eyes are on Bernie or Trump and most likely Trump. I am afraid Trump will get us into war so its a toss up and well were a long way off.

(PS: all or most of the countries want nukes, why would any country not want a nuke, esp. if other countries that have nukes, attempt to dictate to them?

Never claimed I knew / know it all...but 66% of Congress - to include Democrats - and 78% of the American people reportedly oppose this deal.

THAT IS BECAUSE EVEN A BLIND MAN KNOWS THAT GIVING THE LEADING EXPORTER OF TERRORISM IN THE WORLD, a nation that demanded that recognizing Israel's right to exist NOT be part of the deal and has since declared Israel will not survive the next 10 years while continuing to call for the death of America, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, THE RIGHT TO KEEP THEIR OWN URANIUM, THE RIGHT TO KEEP OPERATING THOUSANDS OF CENTRIFUGES TO CONTINUE TO REFINE THAT URANIUM, AN INSPECTION PROCESS THAT CONSISTS OF SELF-INSPECTIONS, AND A 48-HOUR REQUEST FOR OUTSIDERS - NOT TO INCLUDE THE US - TO VISIT NON-MILITARY FACILITIES, such as the extremely deep underground facility where they have thousands of centrifuges running, IS AN EXTREMELY BAD IDEA!

We've already gone down this road, and intelligent people know history repeats itself. Bill Clinton gave North Korea a nuclear reactor to appease them and to PREVENT them from getting a nuke...and they have a nuke now. Obama just allowed Iran - the country that aided the 9/11/01 terrorists - to keep everything they need to build a nuke - while they build intercontinental ballistic missiles so they can reach the US - with an inspection process that consists of them monitoring and reporting on themselves.

Here read what inspectors say about Iraq, also read about who supplied biological weapons to Iraq, Germany, Britain and the US.

Read PNAC, and know that all this is done for a greater Israel, Libya, Syria and Syria is not going down easy.

Read of listen to what Wesley Clark said after 9-11, not only are we going to attack Afghanistan , but also 5 other countries.

I'm not saying Hussein was a real nice guy, but then you can't be in a region like that. LOOK AT IT NOW! and after all the death and destruction.

M. Albright when asked on 60 mins, do you think the death of 500 million children were worth the sanctions and she said "Yes I think so".

PS: Pastor Wright was a deterrent and well I never voted for Obama either. I have mainly voted Rep. But my eyes are on Bernie or Trump and most likely Trump. I am afraid Trump will get us into war so its a toss up and well were a long way off.

(PS: all or most of the countries want nukes, why would any country not want a nuke, esp. if other countries that have nukes, attempt to dictate to them?

Quite a long laundry list of JUSTIFICATION and rambling...

Quite a long laundry list of JUSTIFICATION and rambling...

Facts are facts. There were no weapons of mass destruction. You might want to read this article about Kuwait and their slant drilling, It's Time to Think Straight About Saddam
NY Times article.

but mainly you just want to bash Obama and blame him for everything.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 12314096, member: 50023

Facts are facts. There were no weapons of mass destruction. You might want to read this article about Kuwait and their slant drilling, It's Time to Think Straight About Saddam
NY Times article.

but mainly you just want to bash Obama and blame him for everything.[/QUOTE]

Facts ARE Facts.
1. I laugh when people such as yourself INSIST that 'x' is true because it has or has not been reported in the open, general public. Everyday people, who have NO ACCESS to the classified and un-exposed material our politicians have access to, declare something to be so. You would be AMAZED what you DON'T know. Will Smith in Men in Black said something like what we were so sure about yesterday to be so turned out to be wrong - I wonder what we are so sure about today will be wrong tomorrow.

2. TACHNICALLY you are WRONG. You said there were no WMD found. For one, our military found a small cache of warheads containing bio/chemical munitions in them, The serial numbers on the weapons were on a list of weapons that had been reported to the U.N. as having been destroyed. While it was not a huge, significant stash, they did find WMD.

And if they found a little where there was supposed to be none...?! In another case members of a demolition team that had been tasked to destroy a buried weapons bunker (that they had not fully inventoried) reported a yellow plume rising from the explosion. Later several members of that team reportedly showed signs of coming into contact with a biological agent. If so, try telling THEM no WMD was found.

"...you just want to bash Obama and blame him for everything."
- Lady, I don't know you, and I show you the courtesy of NOT trying to speak FOR you. I only ask in return that you speak for YOU and let me speak for ME...because you $U@K at trying to speak for me!

Unlike Obama and Liberals, I believe in personal accountability. They don't believe in ANY accountability, as proven and documented. I believe in holding my reps, to include the President, accountable for his or her actions. I don't drink the kool-aid, excuse someone for the color of their skin or party affiliation, or make excuses.

I have tried to cut past the liberal / Obama-apologist B$, despite the excuses, justifications, and Liberal 'blame-shifting'. Case in point, Obama's Fast and Furious scandal is STILL under investigation, He has been found in Contempt of court for violating judge's orders, his ex-AG is now the 1st AG in US history for perpetrating Felony Perjury for lying about it, and Obama still refuses to release documents about it - trying to hold out until his term is over. When this scandal was exposed, did he accept responsibility? NO! He claimed this was a program 'started by Bush'! This was a flat out LIE! This program was brought up to Bush and he completely REJECTED it because he pointed out CORRECTLY that once the weapons were across the border they would be LOST / GONE! Obama is the one who gave it the 'Green Light'.

I don't want to 'blame Obama for everything', but I d@mn-well hold him accountable for the things for which he is responsible!

Last edited:

NY Times article.

Facts ARE Facts.
1. I laugh when people such as yourself INSIST that 'x' is true because it has or has not been reported in the open, general public. Everyday people, who have NO ACCESS to the classified and un-exposed material our politicians have access to, declare something to be so. You would be AMAZED what you DON'T know. Will Smith in Men in Black said something like what we were so sure about yesterday to be so turned out to be wrong - I wonder what we are so sure about today will be wrong tomorrow.

2. TACHNICALLY you are WRONG. You said there were no WMD found. For one, our military found a small cache of warheads containing bio/chemical munitions in them, The serial numbers on the weapons were on a list of weapons that had been reported to the U.N. as having been destroyed. While it was not a huge, significant stash, they did find WMD.

And if they found a little where there was supposed to be none...?! In another case members of a demolition team that had been tasked to destroy a buried weapons bunker (that they had not fully inventoried) reported a yellow plume rising from the explosion. Later several members of that team reportedly showed signs of coming into contact with a biological agent. If so, try telling THEM no WMD was found.

- Lady, I don't know you, and I show you the courtesy of NOT trying to speak FOR you. I only ask in return that you speak for YOU and let me speak for ME...because you $U@K at trying to speak for me!

Unlike Obama and Liberals, I believe in personal accountability. They don't believe in ANY accountability, as proven and documented. I believe in holding my reps, to include the President, accountable for his or her actions. I don't drink the kool-aid, excuse someone for the color of their skin or party affiliation, or make excuses.

I have tried to cut past the liberal / Obama-apologist B$, despite the excuses, justifications, and Liberal 'blame-shifting'. Case in point, Obama's Fast and Furious scandal is STILL under investigation, He has been found in Contempt of court for violating judge's orders, his ex-AG is now the 1st AG in US history for perpetrating Felony Perjury for lying about it, and Obama still refuses to release documents about it - trying to hold out until his term is over. When this scandal was exposed, did he accept responsibility? NO! He claimed this was a program 'started by Bush'! This was a flat out LIE! This program was brought up to Bush and he completely REJECTED it because he pointed out CORRECTLY that once the weapons were across the border they would be LOST / GONE! Obama is the one who gave it the 'Green Light'.

I don't want to 'blame Obama for everything', but I d@mn-well hold him accountable for the things for which he is responsible![/QUOTE]

Bush pushed for Cafta, and his Dad Nafta. Taking all our jobs away. We import a whole lot more than we export. Not speaking for you, but its obvious you blame Obama for the dirt on your shoes and probably for climate change.

NY Times article.

Facts ARE Facts.

I don't want to 'blame Obama for everything', but I d@mn-well hold him accountable for the things for which he is responsible!

Bush pushed for Cafta, and his Dad Nafta. Taking all our jobs away. We import a whole lot more than we export. Not speaking for you, but its obvious you blame Obama for the dirt on your shoes and probably for climate change.[/QUOTE]you've never post facts! ever!

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 12314759, member: 50023
Bush pushed for Cafta, and his Dad Nafta. Taking all our jobs away. We import a whole lot more than we export. Not speaking for you, but its obvious you blame Obama for the dirt on your shoes and probably for climate change.[/QUOTE]

"B...b...but, but, but BUSH...."

Yes, yes, I know the Bush's did not do everything perfectly, but are you telling me that the Bush's did these things like Obama did on their own - with a pen and a phone? Oh wait, that's right CONGRESS also helped push these into effect.

Just like BUSH did not create the economic mess we are in - he had plenty of help his last 2 years from a DNC Congress that was 1 seat shy of having a super-majority that added $1.2 trillion to the debt in Bush's last 2 years. Bush took the country through (/11/01, the aftermath, and through 2 wars for 6 years and only added 2 1/2 Trillion in debt..the other $1.5 trillion was added the last 2 years while a DNC-Controlled Congress controlled the purse strings....'but it's all Bush's fault'.

If it is 'obvious' to you that I somehow think Obama is responsible for the dirt on my shoes, then I suggest you see a doctor 'cause you have some serious problems.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 12314759, member: 50023
Bush pushed for Cafta, and his Dad Nafta. Taking all our jobs away. We import a whole lot more than we export. Not speaking for you, but its obvious you blame Obama for the dirt on your shoes and probably for climate change.

"B...b...but, but, but BUSH...."

Yes, yes, I know the Bush's did not do everything perfectly, but are you telling me that the Bush's did these things like Obama did on their own - with a pen and a phone? Oh wait, that's right CONGRESS also helped push these into effect.

Just like BUSH did not create the economic mess we are in - he had plenty of help his last 2 years from a DNC Congress that was 1 seat shy of having a super-majority that added $1.2 trillion to the debt in Bush's last 2 years. Bush took the country through (/11/01, the aftermath, and through 2 wars for 6 years and only added 2 1/2 Trillion in debt..the other $1.5 trillion was added the last 2 years while a DNC-Controlled Congress controlled the purse strings....'but it's all Bush's fault'.

If it is 'obvious' to you that I somehow think Obama is responsible for the dirt on my shoes, then I suggest you see a doctor 'cause you have some serious problems.[/QUOTE]too much coffee bud?

Merrily pointing out to blame Obama for everything is crazy. Bush was on duty for the housing crisis. Man Bush really make a rotten mess of things.

Merrily pointing out to blame Obama for everything is crazy. Bush was on duty for the housing crisis. Man Bush really make a rotten mess of things.
You can continue to repeat the LIE about how I blame Obama for everything if you want, but it doesn't make you any more right than it did the last 5 times you did so. & you can continue with blaming Bush, a man who hasn't been in office for nearly a decade, while treating Obama like he is made of teflon if you want, but that also sound stupid and is not fact. I will type slower so you can keep up...

I do NOT Blame Obama For Everything BUT I do hold him responsible for the things he does even if he and his apologists do not...

Facts are facts. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

There literally were hundreds of thousands of TONS of CBW (Chemical/Biological Weapons) which for those keeping score, CBWs, are WMDs... (The UN simply was not looking for WMDs, did not report on WMDs thus the idiots claimed that no "WMDs" were found, because the Inspectors were only searching for "CBW" and THOSE ARE THE FACTS) found in Iraq, post invasion. Recall that THE INVASION was 18 MONTHS in coming... Meaning we announced that we were going to invade Iraq... EIGHTEEN MONTHS PRIOR TO INVADING IRAQ.

There were also DOZENS of on-going CBW Programs found to be operating IN IRAQ... 18 MONTHS AFTER WE ANNOUNCED THAT WE WERE GOING TO INVADE IRAQ... well, 18 months and the few weeks, it took to destroy "THE FOURTH LARGEST ARMY ON EARTH!" (according to the Ideological Left... which warned that: 'The Deserts will be a sea of American blood from the battle hardened Iraqi Army.')

Facts are facts. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

There literally were hundreds of thousands of TONS of CBW (Chemical/Biological Weapons) which for those keeping score, CBWs, are WMDs... (The UN simply was not looking for WMDs, did not report on WMDs thus the idiots claimed that no "WMDs" were found, because the Inspectors were only searching for "CBW" and THOSE ARE THE FACTS) found in Iraq, post invasion. Recall that THE INVASION was 18 MONTHS in coming... Meaning we announced that we were going to invade Iraq... EIGHTEEN MONTHS PRIOR TO INVADING IRAQ.

There were also DOZENS of on-going CBW Programs found to be operating IN IRAQ... 18 MONTHS AFTER WE ANNOUNCED THAT WE WERE GOING TO INVADE IRAQ... well, 18 months and the few weeks, it took to destroy "THE FOURTH LARGEST ARMY ON EARTH!" (according to the Ideological Left... which warned that: 'The Deserts will be a sea of American blood from the battle hardened Iraqi Army.')

Well I for one do not believe there were any there, and what was there was left over from what we gave them. We took down Hussein due to Israel wanting us to. Iran lived through their sanctions , but the sanctions in Iraq pretty much left them in a very weakened state ,but then that is the goal of sanctions. Wear them down to either do a coup or take them out. Why do you think Cheney changed his mind from 95, he got Halliburton, and from then on the plan was to get ready for war.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back