Another NOOSE found in the workplace

A single Jimmy John’s. And they used it on themselves. Stupid joke. Bet they were fired.

Looks like another noose was found, this time in a Jimmy Johns. Speculation is that it was made by insensitive employs making jokes about lynchings but I am not going to jump to conclusions. I’ll wait for an investigation. I’m sure Trump will weigh in on this too.

Oh my god no! Kids acting up ! Unheard of I say... waterboard them immediately... did Obama hear about this ?

Looks like another noose was found, this time in a Jimmy Johns. Speculation is that it was made by insensitive employs making jokes about lynchings but I am not going to jump to conclusions. I’ll wait for an investigation. I’m sure Trump will weigh in on this too.

"Another"? When was the first one? I remember a lot of hoaxes claiming to find nooses, but no actual nooses.

Fire them. For stupidity, not racism. More white folk have been hanged down through the Ages than negroes. If they worked for me, and they were stupid enough to put their antics on social media, I'd fire the hell out of all of them. Besides, these pasty noodle-arm soyboys ain't got the strength to lynch themselves, let alone anyone else. File this one under antics of the new generation.

I wonder how he got the dough out of his hair?

Forum List

Back