Another NOOSE found in the workplace

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Looks like another noose was found, this time in a Jimmy Johns. Speculation is that it was made by insensitive employs making jokes about lynchings but I am not going to jump to conclusions. I’ll wait for an investigation. I’m sure Trump will weigh in on this too.

My favorite part is that this idiot on twitter somehow conflates these employees doing this with the owner of Jimmy Johns being a Trump supporter. Does he think this is part of the orientation or something? Black people do work at Jimmy Johns.

Looks like another noose was found, this time in a Jimmy Johns. Speculation is that it was made by insensitive employs making jokes about lynchings but I am not going to jump to conclusions. I’ll wait for an investigation. I’m sure Trump will weigh in on this too.

What crime was committed? Why does there need to be an investigation?

My favorite part is that this idiot on twitter somehow conflates these employees doing this with the owner of Jimmy Johns being a Trump supporter. Does he think this is part of the orientation or something? Black people do work at Jimmy Johns.
Birds of a feather.

So now the fascist left wants to govern private citizens’ jokes to each other. If one tells a joke that hurts a leftwingers feelings, then, they deserve to be fired and “investigated”.

When do we get to demand investigations into leftwingers that are offensive to us?

What about those guys lynched in CA. Haven't heard much. Are you still looking for the guys that attacked the black fag in Chicago btw?

Unfortunately, since we can't believe anything at this point, there's no way to know. Maybe it just looked like a noose, maybe it was done by a racist, maybe it was done to LOOK like it was done by a racist.

This is what happens when we drop our collective standards because we think we're in a "war" and no one gives a shit any more.

Wait for an investigation? LOL

Unfortunately, since we can't believe anything at this point, there's no way to know. Maybe it just looked like a noose, maybe it was done by a racist, maybe it was done to LOOK like it was done by a racist.

This is what happens when we drop our collective standards because we think we're in a "war" and no one gives a shit any more.
Did you not watch the video? It’s just a few white kids playing with some bread.

You leftards have jumped the shark. Billions of Christians in the world people wear tiny replicas of a Roman execution device around their necks, and you idiots crap your panties over a fuckin' piece of rope?

Effin' pussies.

Did you not watch the video? It’s just a few white kids playing with some bread.

White bread???

Are you really ignoring all the blacks shot the past 24 hours? Was it the noose?

Good God! You are sounding like Himmler!

I do luv your desperation.

It doesn't take much to trigger ole mac.

Birds of a feather.

You give a fuck at all about all the brothers killing each other in the big cities in the past 6 weeks?

Me neither -

I gotta go buy some JJ's

Forum List

Back