Another New Normal

As the RWNJs follow their orange-tinted Führer, goose-stepping the United States ever closer to becoming the Fascist States of America, "new normals" are being created each day. To the impeached president trump's devoted, fascist fanatics, this is making America great again.

As the RWNJs follow their orange-tinted Führer, goose-stepping the United States ever closer to becoming the Fascist States of America, "new normals" are being created each day. To the impeached president trump's devoted, fascist fanatics, this is making America great again.

Do you hear yourself talk?

You're an idiot.

Do you hear yourself talk?

You're an idiot.
Sometimes I wish I could drop my IQ down to dumber then a fence post so I could understand leftists.
You have to give them credit though they do parrot real well. I wonder who gets the job of giving them crackers to teach them.
They claim they like law and order, country and all that but yet they do everything just the opposite. They bailout criminals, burn loot and murder.

Forum List

Back