Another Lincoln Project Co-Founder hits the road

The Lincoln Project is a Republican organization. These people are deeply conservative and lifelong Republicans. To the left, they are just another group of Republican weasels in a barrel. Let them destroy one another. We don't care.

They fuck little boys, ya snowbound retard. What part of that is "deeply conservative"? They were unemployable, played on your unhealthy hatred for President Trump and took your money. Yeah, they left your anus severely prolapsed, but it was worth it.... hmm?

And you wonder why the entire planet laughs and points at canucks....

The Lincoln Project is a Republican organization. These people are deeply conservative and lifelong Republicans. To the left, they are just another group of Republican weasels in a barrel. Let them destroy one another. We don't care.

They fuck little boys, ya snowbound retard. What part of that is "deeply conservative"? They were unemployable, played on your unhealthy hatred for President Trump and took your money. Yeah, they left your anus severely prolapsed, but it was worth it.... hmm?

And you wonder why the entire planet laughs and points at canucks....

The Lincoln Project didn’t take any money from Canadians so that whole part of your post is laughable.

The Lincoln Project used their own money to get rid of Trump. Democrats didn’t really take the Lincoln project seriously either because the’re Republicans and Republicans really can’t be trusted. But they did a really good job of savaging Trump.

Why is it that so many Republicans get caught up in homosexual sex scandals? There are so many closeted gay in the Republican Party that it’s become an embarrassment to you people.

I guess when your party openly campaigns against gays, you have to hide and sneak around. It leads to unhealthy and predatory relationships.

You can be openly crazy and believe in lizard people aliens drinking babies blood and be accepted and welcomed in the Republican Party, but if you admit to being openly gay, you’re toast.

Steve Schmidt announced his resignation at the end of a day in which at least eight former staff members said they want to share information about the handling of harassment allegations against another co-founder.

More former employees joined an open letter seeking release from their nondisclosure agreements, saying they want to make additional information public.

Strange how these loser libs, intent on screwing others, always end up screwing themselves.

Lincoln Project Co-Founder Resigns From Board Amid a Deepening Crisis
Trump is out of office..thus the Lincoln Project is irrelevant now.
Suddenly, they dont want to talk about it

Steve Schmidt announced his resignation at the end of a day in which at least eight former staff members said they want to share information about the handling of harassment allegations against another co-founder.

More former employees joined an open letter seeking release from their nondisclosure agreements, saying they want to make additional information public.

Strange how these loser libs, intent on screwing others, always end up screwing themselves.

Schmidt was the worst campaign manager in human history, he probably spent a lot of time with KGB Weaver "scouting for boys"

Don't know, but he was the genious that chose Palin to be vice-presidential candidate. Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

I voted for Palin

Why am I not surprrised? You show all the signs of an idiot who would vote for palin.

You voted for Biden! How dare you! LOL

You voted for the dumbest fuck in all of DC since the founding!

He was smart enough to beat trump.

Palin is smarter and worked harder than both Obamas, Mike and Barack
And a mean drunk who will either fuck or fight anyone who comes along when she is really soused. Her slut daughters will too.
Goodness, there's that leftist misogyny again.

How does the fact that the Palins are trash make me a misogynist?
You believe Palin is trash because she's a conservative woman who doesn't hold the opinions male liberals insist she should.

You think they are liberals?

This just show how ignorant you are...

Trump is out of office..thus the Lincoln Project is irrelevant now.
Suddenly, they dont want to talk about it
Who is 'they'? Trump is history...and the Repubs were never anything but allies of convenience. Now it's business as usual.... The marginalized far right whining..and the rest of us governing.

Schmidt was the worst campaign manager in human history, he probably spent a lot of time with KGB Weaver "scouting for boys"

Don't know, but he was the genious that chose Palin to be vice-presidential candidate. Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

I voted for Palin

Why am I not surprrised? You show all the signs of an idiot who would vote for palin.

You voted for Biden! How dare you! LOL

You voted for the dumbest fuck in all of DC since the founding!

He was smart enough to beat trump.
Cheating in the tens of millions column beat Trump. Biden still loses Rock, Paper, Scissors to a box of rocks

And a mean drunk who will either fuck or fight anyone who comes along when she is really soused. Her slut daughters will too.

You believe Palin is trash because she's a conservative woman who doesn't hold the opinions male liberals insist she should.

No. I believe Palin is trash because she is a drunken brawler whose kids spit out a new bastard child every time they come into heat.

No. I believe Palin is trash because she is a drunken brawler whose kids spit out a new bastard child every time they come into heat.

Yep, you'd almost think her kids were part of the Biden family...dumbass.

Forum List

Back