Another Lincoln Project Co-Founder hits the road

Palin is smarter and worked harder than both Obamas, Mike and Barack
And a mean drunk who will either fuck or fight anyone who comes along when she is really soused. Her slut daughters will too.
Goodness, there's that leftist misogyny again.

How does the fact that the Palins are trash make me a misogynist?
You believe Palin is trash because she's a conservative woman who doesn't hold the opinions male liberals insist she should.

No. I believe Palin is trash because she is a drunken brawler whose kids spit out a new bastard child every time they come into heat.

Yep, you'd almost think her kids were part of the Biden family...dumbass.
As far as we know, none of the Palin kids raped 10-year old Chinese girls, nor did they smoke crack with a naked 14-year old niece.... probably didn't fuck their dead brother's widow before the body was cold either...... just sayin'....

And a mean drunk who will either fuck or fight anyone who comes along when she is really soused. Her slut daughters will too.

You believe Palin is trash because she's a conservative woman who doesn't hold the opinions male liberals insist she should.

No. I believe Palin is trash because she is a drunken brawler whose kids spit out a new bastard child every time they come into heat.

As far as we know, none of the Palin kids raped 10-year old Chinese girls, nor did they smoke crack with a naked 14-year old niece.... probably didn't fuck their dead brother's widow before the body was cold either...... just sayin'....

Even they don't know who all they smoked crack with or fucked.

Even they don't know who all they smoked crack with or fucked.

Well, smoking crack probably does that, just ask Hunter.

No, the Palin kids really did the things they were accused of. People had no need to make up shit about the Palin kids to smear their parents, because the family was a total train wreck.

There are real criticisms you could make about Joe Biden and discussions you could be having about the issues, but that's not what right wingers do. The make up lies and bullshit to smear the opposition and then repeat them endlessly, and what that does it make YOU look like you're incredibly stupdi and gullible to repeat such bullshit.

Instead of having discussions, you just fling monkey shit. Brainless, stupid and gullible to fall for this shit.

No, the Palin kids really did the things they were accused of. People had no need to make up shit about the Palin kids to smear their parents, because the family was a total train wreck.

There are real criticisms you could make about Joe Biden and discussions you could be having about the issues, but that's not what right wingers do. The make up lies and bullshit to smear the opposition and then repeat them endlessly, and what that does it make YOU look like you're incredibly stupdi and gullible to repeat such bullshit.

Instead of having discussions, you just fling monkey shit. Brainless, stupid and gullible to fall for this shit.

WTF are you trying to say, Hunters videos weren't credible enough for you?

I'm not sure what pictures of his junk have to do with anything.

I'm not sure what pictures of his junk have to do with anything.

You probably should have looked at all the other pictures instead of focusing on his "junk".

Hunter's Laptop was a GRU plant with badly faked pictures and videos on it. So no, the Russian fake videos were not credible at all.

If she was a Democrat, you'd support her.

She's too stupid to be a Democratic party member. I hear she smells like a half empty can of tuna that was left on the back porch for a few days

She's too stupid to be a Democratic party member. I hear she smells like a half empty can of tuna that was left on the back porch for a few days
Remember, kids, misogyny is okay when leftists do it.

Hunter's Laptop was a GRU plant with badly faked pictures and videos on it. So no, the Russian fake videos were not credible at all.

Damn, the Russians, again....dumbass.

Forum List

Back