Another illegal Obama scheme exposed. DACA ruled unconstitutional.

Pelosi belittled Hispanics by saying they aren't worth anything more than picking crops and that we should exploit them for cheap labor. If Republicans said this they would be attacked as being racist. "They" means the democrats who allow illegals to come to this country without doing anything to stop them and, in fact, encourage them in a number of ways.
Good grief. Repubs think everything is racists.

Speaking truth is not racist.

Stop being so sensitive.

Neither party wants to stop illegal immigration, they just want to politicize it will taking lobby me ney from ag, food processing and construction corporations.

Hell, the fed knows where a lot of the illegals are worked ng but both parties ignore it.

"Undocumented immigrants’ payments into the Social Security funds become a murkier matter when they are self-employed. By law, anyone earning an income while in the United States is required to pay taxes, even if they are breaking other laws in doing so.

“The government, the IRS, will never say no to your tax dollars,” said Abigail Zapote, the executive director of the D.C.-based nonprofit Latinos for a Secure Retirement, with a laugh.

“I guess it’s hard to talk about, because, what’s the next step?” Costa asks of anyone who wants to tout the $13 billion as a positive example of undocumented immigrants’ contributions to the economy, “They’re putting money into it and they’re not going to get any out.”

I say let's go get them...but evidently the elites don't want that to happen.

/——-/ Uhhhh, OK Sparky. If that’s your spin.
Snicker.

Okay Slick, whatever you say.

Texas-based U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen last year declared DACA illegal. He found that the program had not been subjected to public notice and comment periods required under the federal Administrative Procedures Act. But he left the program temporarily intact for those already benefiting from it, pending the appeal.

Wednesday's ruling by three judges of the New Orleans-based 5th Circuit upholds the judge's initial finding. But it sends the case back to him for a look at a new version of the rule issued by the Biden administration in late August. The new rule takes effect Oct. 31.

The new rule's 453 pages are largely technical and represent little substantive change from the 2012 memo that created DACA, but it was subject to public comments as part of a formal rule-making process intended to improve its chances of surviving legal muster.

Good grief. Repubs think everything is racists.

Speaking truth is not racist.

Stop being so sensitive.

Neither party wants to stop illegal immigration, they just want to politicize it will taking lobby me ney from ag, food processing and construction corporations.

Hell, the fed knows where a lot of the illegals are worked ng but both parties ignore it.

"Undocumented immigrants’ payments into the Social Security funds become a murkier matter when they are self-employed. By law, anyone earning an income while in the United States is required to pay taxes, even if they are breaking other laws in doing so.

“The government, the IRS, will never say no to your tax dollars,” said Abigail Zapote, the executive director of the D.C.-based nonprofit Latinos for a Secure Retirement, with a laugh.

“I guess it’s hard to talk about, because, what’s the next step?” Costa asks of anyone who wants to tout the $13 billion as a positive example of undocumented immigrants’ contributions to the economy, “They’re putting money into it and they’re not going to get any out.”

I say let's go get them...but evidently the elites don't want that to happen.
When Republicans speak the truth, they are accused of being racists. As usual, you guys have a double standard.

Nope! The relief and protection they gave were through executive order, PRIOR TO ANY BILL PASSING.

The bills did pass, eventually, which covered their protected groups.
You are a liar.

Remember when easyt65 said Obama claimed stopping deportations was not in his power...but that isn't what Obama did?

Do you know what the D in daca stands for?
what the F?

do you have any idea what the topic of this thread is about?

DACA was NEVER Constitutional / legal, and the fact that it has taken Judges THIS long to figure that out and rule as such is an embarrassment to our Judicial System and a testament to the Un-Constitutional and criminally partisan act of legislating from the Oval Office and the bench for which Democrats are responsible!
Much has been implemented lately that’s not lawful or not constitutional .Dems keep doing it to be consistent with thwarting Trump and his supporters plus virtue signaling their feelings form of punitive governance.

Unless, of course, that truth is critical of a vital Leftist voting block, like people of color.
Truths like "~%53 of the murder in the US are committed by blacks, who make up only 12.5% of the population".
That's a great topic. Enjoy creating a thread about it.

what the F?

do you have any idea what the topic of this thread is about?
Yeah. It's about the constitutionality of DACA.

That is what I posted about.

Is there a problem?

Maybe you meant to reply to M14 Shooter since he was talking about crime rates of black people or something?

Good of you to agree the facts I presented are not racist.
I do agree as long as they are facts.

Perhaps if you create a thread about it, the discussion will turn to WHY those numbers exist. I think at that point some racism may seep into the discussion...but that is a topic for another time.

To you the reality seems to be pointing fingers at one party while ignoring the other party doing the same thing.
Another great demonstration of how Democrats and snowflakes love to try to accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY do.

:auiqs.jpg:

Another great demonstration of how Democrats and snowflakes love to try to accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY do.

The infinite regression of I'm rubber yer glue.....

But it's not because I am not a Democrat.

But if you want to list the example of me so ng that I would be glad to review.

Forum List

Back