Another Illegal Mexican Murders Another American

So, we hate illegals for 1 murder on 1 day and want to hunt them down and remove/imprison all of them for a few incidents.

But the same group of people who want to do this refuse to do anything about 100 gun murders a day each and every day.
Please quote where I said I hate illegals! That’s like me saying you love illegals because one illegal murdered one American on one day! You big democrat dumbass! It wasn’t one of your family so you don’t give a shit! That’s what it boils down to.
Folks of your type say that all the time.
You open border folks make us sick!
Nice retreat.

So, we hate illegals for 1 murder on 1 day and want to hunt them down and remove/imprison all of them for a few incidents.

But the same group of people who want to do this refuse to do anything about 100 gun murders a day each and every day.
Please quote where I said I hate illegals! That’s like me saying you love illegals because one illegal murdered one American on one day! You big democrat dumbass! It wasn’t one of your family so you don’t give a shit! That’s what it boils down to.
Nice retreat.
Truth!

Nice retreat.
Truth!
Thank you, but I know. I always tell the truth.

Nice retreat.
Truth!
You are stupid enough to think it’s truth!

Nice retreat.
Truth!
You are stupid enough to think it’s truth!
You just said it was.

I quit.

tenor (4).gif

The invasion is why every American should be armed and ready to shoot to kill. They are coming by the tens of thousands. There is no will to stop them.

Anothe Dreamer gone sour. Came up to pick apples over in Yakima I suppose? They only come to work. The Gun is for protection from whitey?

The true cost of this tragedy will be felt for decades.

"Deputy Thompson had fifteen years of experience on the force and leaves behind a wife and three children."

Anothe Dreamer gone sour. Came up to pick apples over in Yakima I suppose? They only come to work. The Gun is for protection from whitey?

The true cost of this tragedy will be felt for decades.

"Deputy Thompson had fifteen years of experience on the force and leaves behind a wife and three children."
Democrats don't see that. Democrats see only a dead white man. They see this as a good thing.

Liberals really love him! He's a double hero! He's not only here illegally he killed a cop!! They'll put up a monument of this fine gentleman!

It's useful to remember that the 22 year old deputy who was wounded has a Hispanic name but presumably wasn't an illegal.
My beloved Washington is a sanctuary state and Jay Inslee and the Washington state assembly are complicit in the death of this law enforcement officer...not that they will ever have to pay for their illegal actions.

This is why people have lost faith in politicians.

Suspect who shot and killed Kittitas County deputy, wounded Kittitas officer was in U.S. illegally

ELLENSBURG, WA (AP) — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has confirmed that the man who shot and killed a Kittitas County Sheriff's deputy and wounded a Kittitas Police officer after an attempted traffic stop was in the U.S. illegally.

The Kittitas County Sheriff's deputy was identified as 42-year-old Ryan Thompson. The Kittitas police officer still recovering is identified as 22-year-old Benito Chavez.

And the democrats want open borders! Remember that fact!

This thread only counts if we post EVERY ONE and someone else posts EVERY time a citizen kills someone.
No dumbass! The equality would be every time an American goes illegally to Mexico and kills a Mexican! Stop being so willfully stupid.
What do you want to do? Argue about the Texas war for independence or our Mexcan campaign?

Liberals really love him! He's a double hero! He's not only here illegally he killed a cop!! They'll put up a monument of this fine gentleman!

Who are these Liberals you are talking about?

For the last decade I heard tariffs were a liberal tool which killed capitalism.

I also heard about these evil liberal executive orders

Then the evil liberals and their pot

Before that, it was the evil liberals and their sex crazed President.

Don't forget the evil liberal big government debt.

This antiliberal team must have very fluid beliefs

Suspect who shot and killed Kittitas County deputy, wounded Kittitas officer was in U.S. illegally

ELLENSBURG, WA (AP) — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has confirmed that the man who shot and killed a Kittitas County Sheriff's deputy and wounded a Kittitas Police officer after an attempted traffic stop was in the U.S. illegally.

The Kittitas County Sheriff's deputy was identified as 42-year-old Ryan Thompson. The Kittitas police officer still recovering is identified as 22-year-old Benito Chavez.

This thread only counts if we post EVERY ONE and someone else posts EVERY time a citizen kills someone.
No dumbass! The equality would be every time an American goes illegally to Mexico and kills a Mexican! Stop being so willfully stupid.
What do you want to do? Argue about the Texas war for independence or our Mexcan campaign?
Follow the Headline! Talk about the story headlined and the information contained therein. Other wise go sit in the sandbox and pound some sand!

Follow the Headline! Talk about the story headlined and the information contained therein. Other wise go sit in the sandbox and pound some sand!

Can you tell me the 26 words I'm allowed to use in the debate?

I was talking about the OP. He/she/it posted about some illegal who killed someone. I made a crack about citizens killing citizens.

Then someone posted they wanted to talk about Americans illegally killing Mexicans. Then I thought about that series of questionable wars we fought and mentioned them.

Then you said I'm only allowed to talk about things which happened between 03:00 and 09:00 on 3/22/19 or something like that.

No complaining about kids not learning history allowed from you lol.

It's useful to remember that the 22 year old deputy who was wounded has a Hispanic name but presumably wasn't an illegal.
My beloved Washington is a sanctuary state and Jay Inslee and the Washington state assembly are complicit in the death of this law enforcement officer...not that they will ever have to pay for their illegal actions.

I was talking about the OP. He/she/it posted about some illegal who killed someone. I made a crack about citizens killing citizens.

Then someone posted they wanted to talk about Americans illegally killing Mexicans. Then I thought about that series of questionable wars we fought and mentioned them.

Then you said I'm only allowed to talk about things which happened between 03:00 and 09:00 on 3/22/19 or something like that.

the topic was another illegal who murdered an American. You immediately switched the fucking topic to Americans being killed by Americans! If you want to talk about Americans killing Americans start a fucking thread! Do you have it now?

the topic was another illegal who murdered an American. You immediately switched the fucking topic to Americans being killed by Americans! If you want to talk about Americans killing Americans start a fucking thread! Do you have it now?

Yes, I am offering perspective. Big picture, not group think. Sorry if I'm not goose stepping correctly for the snowflake crowd.

Yes, I am offering perspective. Big picture, not group think. Sorry if I'm not goose stepping correctly for the snowflake crowd.
Start a thread!

So you want to import more criminals?

Forum List

Back