Another Illegal Mexican Murders Another American

Suspect who shot and killed Kittitas County deputy, wounded Kittitas officer was in U.S. illegally

ELLENSBURG, WA (AP) — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has confirmed that the man who shot and killed a Kittitas County Sheriff's deputy and wounded a Kittitas Police officer after an attempted traffic stop was in the U.S. illegally.

The Kittitas County Sheriff's deputy was identified as 42-year-old Ryan Thompson. The Kittitas police officer still recovering is identified as 22-year-old Benito Chavez.

And the democrats want open borders! Remember that fact!
If Abortion was more legally prevalent, maybe that murderer wouldn't even be around to commit murder.

Suspect who shot and killed Kittitas County deputy, wounded Kittitas officer was in U.S. illegally

ELLENSBURG, WA (AP) — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has confirmed that the man who shot and killed a Kittitas County Sheriff's deputy and wounded a Kittitas Police officer after an attempted traffic stop was in the U.S. illegally.

The Kittitas County Sheriff's deputy was identified as 42-year-old Ryan Thompson. The Kittitas police officer still recovering is identified as 22-year-old Benito Chavez.

This thread only counts if we post EVERY ONE and someone else posts EVERY time a citizen kills someone.
Worst argument ever and a seriously retarded effort to defect from the issue.

This thread only counts if we post EVERY ONE and someone else posts EVERY time a citizen kills someone.

What issue do you want to talk about?

We're just childishly posting a link to an article where one person did something bad.

If Abortion was more legally prevalent, maybe that murderer wouldn't even be around to commit murder.
If Washington wasn't a sanctuary state...

We're just childishly posting a link to an article where one person did something bad.
An illegal alien, who should not be in this country to begin with, killed a law enforcement officer you loon.

An illegal alien, who should not be in this country to begin with, killed a law enforcement officer you loon.

Yup. It sucks. Have some balls, try him as a war criminal and execute him if he's found guilty. Is there a debate to be had?

Wonder how many miles from my house I need to go before I find a citizen who killed someone yesterday I will counter IF u wanna make a greater social statement like the OP presumably was.

Thoughts and prayers

Thoughts and prayers
While your thinking and praying pray for the one just shot in the head in El Paso! T I a!

Thoughts and prayers
While your thinking and praying pray for the one just shot in the head in El Paso! T I a!
Thoughts and prayers for their family too....

If thoughts and prayers work for every other shooting victim, why not for the victims of illegals?

My niece was murdered last year by an American....but for some reason, nobody called for any major legislative changes.......and I don't feel that her murder would be any more of less tragic had an illegal alien did it

If thoughts and prayers work for every other shooting victim, why not for the victims of illegals?

My niece was murdered last year by an American....but for some reason, nobody called for any major legislative changes.......and I don't feel that her murder would be any more of less tragic had an illegal alien did it
So explain to me why the American taxpayer is supposed to deal with American killers and Illegal killers? I am listening! Secondly, would you be okay with Americans breaking into Mexico and murdering Mexicans?

I know that being libtarded you will refuse to answer these questions!

Last edited:
So, we hate illegals for 1 murder on 1 day and want to hunt them down and remove/imprison all of them for a few incidents.

But the same group of people who want to do this refuse to do anything about 100 gun murders a day each and every day.
Please quote where I said I hate illegals! That’s like me saying you love illegals because one illegal murdered one American on one day! You big democrat dumbass! It wasn’t one of your family so you don’t give a shit! That’s what it boils down to.
Folks of your type say that all the time.
You open border folks make us sick!
Nice retreat.

You are an idiot. You love illegals because they will vote Democrat and lord knows you need all the help you can. You always try to deflect the facts that illegals need to be kept out by any means necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please quote where I said I hate illegals! That’s like me saying you love illegals because one illegal murdered one American on one day! You big democrat dumbass! It wasn’t one of your family so you don’t give a shit! That’s what it boils down to.
Nice retreat.
Truth!
Thank you, but I know. I always tell the truth.

Know that is funny. You don’t know the truth if it came up and bit you in the ass. Your just another liberal liar.

Nice retreat.
Truth!

Know that is funny. You don’t know the truth if it came up and bit you in the ass. Your just another liberal liar.

Nope. The funny thing is any bloody tRumpkin thinking he or she knows anything about "the truth". You nut-bars love getting lied to!

Nice retreat.
Truth!

Nope. The funny thing is any bloody tRumpkin thinking he or she knows anything about "the truth". You nut-bars love getting lied to!
Go fuck yourself! No one else will.

Well if we could go to Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras and start killing the invaders before they are born, there may be a point.

Nice retreat.
Truth!

How did your investigation go. Zero, nothing. So you are the liars and don’t cry in your Wheat’s. Shame you losers had to waste 100 of millions for dollars on a witch-hunt It could be used for the wall. Now they should turn there sites on Clinton and Obama. So how does it taste having your words shoved down your throat.

Go fuck yourself! No one else will.
Lol, you sound kinda desperate.

How did your investigation go. Zero, nothing. So you are the liars and don’t cry in your Wheat’s. Shame you losers had to waste 100 of millions for dollars on a witch-hunt It could be used for the wall. Now they should turn there sites on Clinton and Obama. So how does it taste having your words shoved down your throat.

Lol, nobody knows what the report says yet.

Forum List

Back