Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

The simple fact of the matter is that Israel was allocated to the Jews under a British mandate (who they treacherously turned on), and whenever anyone - Jew or Gentile alike - dares to question or examine the validity of what apparently happened to the Jewry in Europe between 1939 to 1945, Jews react as if under attack, Which they aren't. Except they know deep-down that if more and more people start examining events and publish contradictory accounts (some of which have already been proven worthy of merit) of what was reportedly discovered in Nazi-built death/internment camps across Nazi-occupied Europe, the Jews will begin to lose support and sympathy. In short, if the circumstances in which they've claimed a tearful moral highground for the last fifty years turned out to be either false or fabricated, their haven [Israel] and current foothold on the world stage would be in jeopardy.

Anti-semitism and Holocaust denial are bandied about like the accusation of witchcraft in Europe and colonial America. They're accusations that have grown in negativity to silence those that choose not to accept the party line.

I for one am not denying the fact that there was a systematic and atrocious campaign of attrition levelled against the European Jewry (amongst others) by the Nazis and their sympathisers. I'm just reserving the right to come to my own decisions, that's all.

The simple fact of the matter is that Israel was allocated to the Jews under a British mandate (who they treacherously turned on), and whenever anyone - Jew or Gentile alike - dares to question or examine the validity of what apparently happened to the Jewry in Europe between 1939 to 1945, Jews react as if under attack, Which they aren't. Except they know deep-down that if more and more people start examining events and publish contradictory accounts (some of which have already been proven worthy of merit) of what was reportedly discovered in Nazi-built death/internment camps across Nazi-occupied Europe, the Jews will begin to lose support and sympathy. In short, if the circumstances in which they've claimed a tearful moral highground for the last fifty years turned out to be either false or fabricated, their haven [Israel] and current foothold on the world stage would be in jeopardy.

Anti-semitism and Holocaust denial are bandied about like the accusation of witchcraft in Europe and colonial America. They're accusations that have grown in negativity to silence those that choose not to accept the party line.

I for one am not denying the fact that there was a systematic and atrocious campaign of attrition levelled against the European Jewry (amongst others) by the Nazis and their sympathisers. I'm just reserving the right to come to my own decisions, that's all.

The Holohoax is the biggest money making scam in the histoty of the world.

How are they making money off it?
In the Luxembourg Agreement, West Germany agreed to pay 3 billion
Deutschmark ($715 million) to the state of Israel and 4.5 million DM ($110 million)
to Jewish organizations represented by the Conference on Jewish Material Claims
Against Germany (Claims Conference), which were helping resettle Jews outside of
Israel. Germany subsequently enacted legislation mandating direct compensation to
individual victims of Nazi crimes. The German government continues to make
payments to individuals, mostly by way of pension contributions, and estimates that
some 40%, or over 25 billion Euros (approximately $32.5 billion), of German
reparations and compensation have gone to the state of Israel or individuals living in
Israel.
In 1992, two years after German unification, the government expanded its
compensation laws to include individuals previously denied compensation by the
former German Democratic Republic (East Germany).
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL33808.pdf

You are more than welcome to come to your own decisions and even discuss them here. I personally don't mind people discussing the holocaust. Have I called people anti-semitic? Absolutely, but for more reason than they simply ask questions about the holocaust.

Take this post, for instance:

The Holohoax is basically just a Zionist extortion racket.

To me, that is anti-semitic. The poster denies the fact the holocaust happened simply because he hates Jews and is a royal piece of shit anti-semitic. The world doesn't need that kind of hate and it should be exposed and expunged whenever and where ever possible.

Don't you agree?

Not believing in the so-called Holocaust.

Or being opposed to the racist apartheid Zionist ideology.

Does not make a person a Jew hater or anti-semitic.

Last edited:
Not believing in the so-called Holocaust.

Or being opposed to the racist apartheid Zionist.

Does not make a person a Jew hater are anti-semitic.

Sure it does. Who do you think you're fooling? ANYONE? :lol: Seriously. The least you can do is be a man about it and own up to the truth. It is not like everyone doesn't already know the truth.

I have nothing against the individual Jewish people.

They are a very clever and inventive people with a great sense of humor.

And I greatly admire the religion of Judaism.

I only take issue with the radical Zionists who rule Israel.

And I fail to see how the taking issue with certain aspects of the so-called Holocaust makes a person a Jew hater ?

It is and historical event that should be discussed and debated without people being labeled anti-semitic for doing so.

You are more than welcome to come to your own decisions and even discuss them here. I personally don't mind people discussing the holocaust. Have I called people anti-semitic? Absolutely, but for more reason than they simply ask questions about the holocaust.

Take this post, for instance:

To me, that is anti-semitic. The poster denies the fact the holocaust happened simply because he hates Jews and is a royal piece of shit anti-semitic.

Zionist =/= Jew =/= Semite

I have nothing against the individual Jewish people.

They are a very clever and inventive people with a great sense of humor.

And I greatly admire the religion of Judaism.

I only take issue with the radical Zionists who rule Israel.

And I fail to see how the taking issue with certain aspects of the so-called Holocaust makes a person a Jew hater ?

It is and historical event that should be discussed and debated without people being labeled anti-semitic for doing so.

Did you or did you not just call the holocaust a hoax? Now you're trying to say it DID happen? You need to make up your mind. As for the rest, bullshit. You can make claims all you want, but the rest of what you write directly contradicts what you claim above.

That is the pathetic excuse of the anti-semite. Antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Look it up for yourself. The Germans started using anti-semite because "Jew hater" was deemed too vulgar. Hiding behind words like Zionist instead of Jew and pretending the semite in anti-semite is actually talking about the Semites is nothing but childish word games.

Anti-semites like to hide behind excuses and names while pretending their hate speech isn't disgusting and detrimental to all mankind. It doesn't fool anyone.

You need to seriously stop with this nonsense.

It's seriously comical.

Since this seems to be your "quest" in life - one would wonder....

Do you list "Seeing eye-to-eye with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" on your resume?

How about with your acquaintances in your community?

Do you wear "The Holocaust Was a Joke" gear?

Bumper stickers?

Or do you limit your views anonymously on the Internet.

I haven't ignored anyone yet on this forum, but you are close my friend....

Yes I believe that the " official " Holocaust story is a hoax.

True there were many people who went to the camps and died.

But not near the numbers or under the circumstance that the Zionist claim.

That's why I say that the so called Holocaust is an invention and a fraud used to extort money from the Western governments.

You and the [Na]Zionists don't get to redefine words to suit your own needs.

You're like those idiots who say that all criticism if obama is racist or that opposing Al Qaeda means you hate Arabs.

You know what's disgusting and detrimental to mankind? Forcing girls to marry their rapists, justifying genocide, calling for the deaths of unbelievers... Judaism is a plague upon humanity that has served to retard human progress for 6000 years.

If the so-called Holocaust is 100% true as the Zionist claim.

Then why in many countries in Europe and Canada is it a crime to even question any aspects of it.

And they will put you in prison if you do.

You would think if the Holocaust story is so airtight they would welcome any discussion of any aspect of it.

Which leads me to the question: What are they trying to hide ??

Last edited:
If the so-called Holocaust is 100% true as the Zionist claim.

Then why in many countries in Europe and Canada is it a crime to even question any aspects of it.

And they will put you in prison if you do.

You would think if the Holocaust story is so airtight they would welcome any discussion are the bite about any aspect of it.

Which leads me to the question: What are they trying to hide ??

Where in Europe or Canada is it a crime to question the aspects of the Holocaust?

Forum List

Back