Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

Since when is what the NAZIs did a bad thing?

Americans didn't think that when we were forcefully sterilizing children andn passing the sterilization law in Virginina that Hitler based his laws on.

'The Germans are beating us at our own game'
Ravi said:
Hi, you have received -563 reputation points from Ravi.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
moron

Regards,
Ravi

Note: This is an automated message.

knowing history makes me a moron?

History News Network | Because the Past is the Present, and the Future too.

Google: Buck v Bell ; forced sterilization California Virginia ; Eugenics Records Office ; Cold Spring Laboratory (still in operation and still conducting the same research)

So... where's your outrage for what was done to Carrie Buck?

SCOTUS still holds forced sterilization to be constitutional in the U.S.

Do you know what company called itself Opel- and whose plants American bombers were not allowed to hit? The American government paid this company after the war for the losses they suffered from when we accidentally bombed their factories in Nazi Germany.

Do you know who built their Blitz trucks and where they got the formula for leaded gasoline?

Are you willing to condemn America?

What about the Jews? Are you ready to condemn all genocide, including when the Jews did it because 'god' told them to? Are you ready to declare both Nazism and Judaism evil for calling for and carrying out genocide?

Or are you just another retarded Zionist shrill?

Sunni Mans got his own ideas on what do about the "Jewish problem"..:cuckoo:

Originally Posted by Sunni Man

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles

For six thousand years, the Jewish tradition has been a plight upon Mankind.

Only when Judaism and those offshoots it has spawned have been retired to history can Man see any true progress.

I find it a waste of time to entertain stupid posts like this.. which is why I rarely post in the conspiracy room mostly mental patients start posts in here.:cuckoo:

Posts like what? Historically accurate accounts of the link between American businesses and Nazis?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nazi-Nexus-Corporate-Connections-Holocaust/dp/0914153099]Amazon.com: Nazi Nexus: America's Corporate Connections to Hitler's Holocaust (9780914153092): Edwin Black: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/IBM-Holocaust-Strategic-Alliance-Corporation/dp/0609607995]Amazon.com: IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation (9780609607992): Edwin Black: Books[/ame]

The facts of American eugenics?

Image Archive on the American Eugenics Movement

Legitimate questions about basic mathematics?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/education/98008-jewish-math-and-wwii.html

You find the truth a waste of time?

I find it a waste of time to entertain stupid posts like this.. which is why I rarely post in the conspiracy room mostly mental patients start posts in here.:cuckoo:

I originally started this thread in the Europe category.

Because the events of the so-called Holocaust took place in Europe .

But a mod, most likely Jillian changed it. :doubt:

Posts where YOU say all Judaism and its off shoots are retired to history which is a way of saying "exterminated".

Posts where YOU say all Judaism and its off shoots are retired to history which is a way of saying "exterminated".

I never said they're retired to history. Clearly (and unfortunately) they're still around.

And yes, a religion that holds that a young rape victims should marry her rapist and then serve him sexually as his wife for the rest of her live and which advocates genocide and the murder of unbelievers, homosexuals, and disobedient children should be retired to history. For too long has Abrahamism been a curse upon humanity

knowing history makes me a moron?
No, saying what Hitler did wasn't wrong makes you a moron.
Do cite.

I asked when America decided it was wrong- we had no problem with it at the time. Hell, it was our idea.

I condemn Hitler and the Jews both, and also America and the Interhamwe. Unlike Jillian, i don't have to defend genocide half the time and condemn it the other half. I actually have principles.

For six thousand years, the Jewish tradition has been a plight upon Mankind.

Only when Judaism and those offshoots it has spawned have been retired to history can Man see any true progress.

Hey Sunni Man...not too sure why you 'thanked' the above post. You do know your mysoginistic, "stuck-in-the-8th-century", neanderthalic religion is an off-shoot of Judism, right?

Unfortunately for the brain dead, jew-hating trash, the Nazi's were as meticulous in their record-keeping as they were in their extermination of 11 million people.

idiots.

Amazing how Nazi's are believed to be honest upstanding record keepers when it's convenient. You might be a little honest and tell everyone EXACTLY what the records state and what they do NOT state.

The so called Holocaust story is like a piece of swiss cheese.

It is full of holes. :cuckoo:

Ever been to any of the camps?

I have. The shit was real.

I also personally know one of the German civilians who as a 15 year old was marched through the camp at Dachau after we liberated it. She tells us she still has nightmares about the place.

De Gaulle, Churchhill, and Eisenhower all wrote books that comprised several volumes about their role during WWII

None of the three included one single sentence about the so called Holocaust in their books .

Which would lead one to believe that it either didn't happen or was a very minor footnote in the scheme of things.
You're an idiot....Right up there with the troofers, birfers, and deafers.

I never said they're retired to history. Clearly (and unfortunately) they're still around.

And yes, a religion that holds that a young rape victims should marry her rapist and then serve him sexually as his wife for the rest of her live and which advocates genocide and the murder of unbelievers, homosexuals, and disobedient children should be retired to history. For too long has Abrahamism been a curse upon humanity

oh hell----if it wasn't for Abrahamism it would be something else. What would all the religion haters do to keep themselves occupied?

The so called Holocaust story is like a piece of swiss cheese.

It is full of holes. :cuckoo:

Ever been to any of the camps?

I have. The shit was real.

I also personally know one of the German civilians who as a 15 year old was marched through the camp at Dachau after we liberated it. She tells us she still has nightmares about the place.
I've never been.......But i'm sure these fools like Sunni would say all those ovens were built 'cause the Nazi bastards just loved them some pizza.

oh hell----if it wasn't for Abrahamism it would be something else. What would all the religion haters do to keep themselves occupied?

We'd focus on other religions, like Stalinism until they, too, were no longer around :cool:

Forum List

Back