Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

And we have folks who cheapen the suffering because they want to cause more.
The people who cheapen the suffering are those who feel the need to inflate the numbers because otherwise it's not bad enough to serve their ends.

Nobody cares less for a Jewish life than a Zionist.

Then, of course, you have the fact that they don't even bother to mention the Roma, the Communists, the homosexuals, or anyone else who was sent to the camps.

Why is there prussian blue to be found in the delousing chambers for linens but not in the alleged gassing chambers for mass murder?

How does the plaque at Auschwitz change the number of alleged victims by millions while the official death toll remains unchanged?

Yes, the people were in terrible shape when they were found- they'd been abandoned and Germany was short on resources and could barely feed themselves, let alone the prisoners. This was compounded by negligence and disregard that resulted from the conditions of the war and the large number of unqualified guards. Malnutrition, little supplies and poor hygiene let to terrible outbreaks of disease that ravaged the inmates' ranks and discouraged any efforts to get near enough to offer any treatment. Naturally, the guards came to distance themselves from the prisoners.

None of this proves that the higher ups orchestrated anything or that there was any systemic or organized plan to commit atrocities in the camps. It just proves that war is hell, that filth and poor nutrition breed disease, that human nature is rather dark, and that what happens here can happen elsewhere.

Andersonvillesurvivor.jpg

That is a picture of a man found at Fort Sumper, also known as Andersonville, in Georgia, U.S.A.

Auschwitz-Beukenau was really no worse than Andersonville. The Nazis were no worse than the historical Jews or Alexander or numerous other conquering armies of the past. They killed more people only because they had more advanced technologies and larger populations to draw upon.

Negative Eugenics, perfected in Germany, began in England and America. Americans knew about and approved of Germany's actions and many expressed regret that we were not so open in our own attempts to purify our own population. We had no intention of trying to stop Hitler and only reluctantly entered into war with him after he declared war on us, being bound to do so by his pact with Japan. Had it not been for Japan's decision, we would have hummed right along sterilizing our own population, envying Hitler's success, and working right alongside his scientists as we continued to do for half the war.

The facts are that the Holocaust story has changed repeatedly, that the numbers do not add up, that both the United States and the Russians needed to make Hitler look as bad as possible to distract from their own crimes, and that the Zionists saw it as the perfect opportunity to manipulate public discourse and mass media in their favour. Like all good AgitProp, it is rooted in truth, but from that seed of fact has grown a useful myth.
You're an idiot also......Right up there with the troofers, birfers and deafers.

The so called Holocaust story is like a piece of swiss cheese.

It is full of holes. :cuckoo:

Ever been to any of the camps?

I have. The shit was real.

I also personally know one of the German civilians who as a 15 year old was marched through the camp at Dachau after we liberated it. She tells us she still has nightmares about the place.
I've never been.......But i'm sure these fools like Sunni would say all those ovens were built 'cause the Nazi bastards just loved them some pizza.

I bet there wasn't a prison camp in the world anyone would want to walk through after it was liberated.
How many do you think died from neglect as opposed to intentional murder ?
Any ?
We have crematoriums here today. They are to dispose of dead people--not kill them.

I never said they're retired to history. Clearly (and unfortunately) they're still around.

And yes, a religion that holds that a young rape victims should marry her rapist and then serve him sexually as his wife for the rest of her live and which advocates genocide and the murder of unbelievers, homosexuals, and disobedient children should be retired to history. For too long has Abrahamism been a curse upon humanity

oh hell----if it wasn't for Abrahamism it would be something else. What would all the religion haters do to keep themselves occupied?

We'd focus on other religions, like Stalinism until they, too, were no longer around :cool:

Could we get to the science worshippers pretty soon? Those people are killing us.

One thing you have to give to the Germans is that they were and are a very organized people. They like things on time and they keep very intricate and exact records. They have over 50 million documents about the fate of millions of people. And these documents still exist.

The International Tracing Service archive in Bad Arolsen contains details of the fate of some 17.5 million people, many of them Nazi victims. Germany has announced that it will lift a ban on access to the files.

The archive includes Nazi lice inspections from concentration camps, reports on the reasons prisoners were held in camps and insurance policies that German firms were required to take out when they used forced labour.
Nazi death camp records reveal fate of millions - Telegraph
BAD AROLSEN, Germany — The lists run into the tens of thousands — men, women and children tossed into the Nazi machinery of death from just one small country, Holland. Most are unknown, lost in the ashes of the Holocaust.

But buried in List No. 40 in a frayed ledger in the world's largest storehouse of documents on Holocaust victims, the name Anne Frank is quickly recognizable.

Today, her diary has made her world famous, but on a day in September 1944 she was just another name — a terrified teenager herded into a train of cattle cars with 1,018 other Jews, headed east to the concentration camps
Amidst sea of victims, Anne Frank's name stands out in vast Nazi archive - USATODAY.com

We have all the proof that it was real that we need.

Who is our enemy?

Was it Muslims or Jews that few planes into the Towers?

These vile goat fvcking cave men hate Americans. We are infidels to Muslims. When will you fools get this?

Have we ever been attacked by Jews?

Who is our enemy?

Was it Muslims or Jews that few planes into the Towers?

These vile goat fvcking cave men hate Americans. We are infidels to Muslims. When will you fools get this?

Have we ever been attacked by Jews?
They are going to say the USS Liberty.

The so called Holocaust story is like a piece of swiss cheese.

It is full of holes. :cuckoo:

I also personally know one of the German civilians who as a 15 year old was marched through the camp at Dachau after we liberated it. She tells us she still has nightmares about the place.
I've never been.......But i'm sure these fools like Sunni would say all those ovens were built 'cause the Nazi bastards just loved them some pizza.

Actually you are very close.

The ovens were for making bread for both the inmates and the guards.

oh hell----if it wasn't for Abrahamism it would be something else. What would all the religion haters do to keep themselves occupied?

We'd focus on other religions, like Stalinism until they, too, were no longer around :cool:

Could we get to the science worshippers pretty soon? Those people are killing us.

I know...look at what those scientists like Alexander Fleming and Marie Curie did - murderers the lot of them...

Last edited:

I bet there wasn't a prison camp in the world anyone would want to walk through after it was liberated.
Any ?
We have crematoriums here today. They are to dispose of dead people--not kill them.
And the gas chambers were used for?

Any ?

Killing people I assume. Were 6 million people gassed ?

Oh really.....I'm a chef by trade, i'll bite........Where were the proofing ovens and baking racks?........And it took that many ovens to bake bread?

Any ?
Nothing. Because there were none.

The delousing chambers have prussian blue stains from the zyklon b.

The so-called 'gas chambers' show no such signs of cyanide.

Hell, one had a window- and the door opened inward.

Oh really.....I'm a chef by trade, i'll bite........Where were the proofing ovens and baking racks?........And it took that many ovens to bake bread?

I've been to Dauchau and seen the ovens. I don't know much about baking, but in your experience (and for Dillo's information) are ovens used for baking about the width of a human and about the depth and height, too?

Last edited:
Any ?

Killing people I assume. Were 6 million people gassed ?
Gassed, burned, shot, bayoneted, starved, beaten to death.

Any ?
Nothing. Because there were none.

The delousing chambers have prussian blue stains from the zyklon b.

The so-called 'gas chambers' show no such signs of cyanide.

Hell, one had a window- and the door opened inward.

you're mentally ill.

I've been to Dauchau and the ovens. I don't know much about baking, but in your experience (and for Dillo's information) are ovens used for baking about the width of a human and about the depth and height, too?
Not that i've seen. And i've worked in a very large, mass production kitchen in the past.

Oh, I'm sure you can find even more stuff to fit your agenda Sunni Man. Continue with your conspiracy theories.

Wrong forum but hey, whatever floats your anti-semitic boat.

"Another Holocaust Myth ecposed at Auschwitz"

You have to remember who you are dealing with here.

Forum List

Back