Another High Profile American Casualty of the Democrat Corona Hysteria

What does that have to do with free speech? If Fox decides it doesn’t want to spend their money broadcasting the opinions of an idiot, that’s their prerogative.

Not an idiot. Regan is a patriot. Fox management sucks.

Then why does she sound like an idiot?

Probably because she's speaking to you in Idiotese, the only language you understand.

Bet you didn't know she was bi-lingual.

Didn't TWO women get into hot water with Fox both for saying the same thing? And for what? Telling the truth? There is no question that democrats have used the corona situation and tried to exploit it as leverage against Trump to influence the fall election.

There can be no question of that. It starts on CNN and MSNBC, hammering anti-Trump blame and rhetoric points 24/7, then I see them repeated here. They are trying to impeach Trump all over again, practically claiming he has totally bungled corona and caused the crisis. It is this rhetoric that has lead to widespread fear and panic. If I cried CORONA! in a public place as they have, I'd be charged with causing a riot!

Fuck Fox. I have no use for them. I'm glad I pulled the plug on them years ago shortly after they canned Bill O'Reilly.
The Tucker and Gutfeld shows are the only things on that wasteland that are worthwhile.

What about Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pierro and Laural Ingraham?
Dobbs is OK...Pierro and Ingraham are meh in my book.

YMMV.

Did something change? Those three used to be like snorting bulls with fire coming out of their noses!

But then, so was Napolitano. He used to rip the Left a new butthole. Now I hear he is defending them and attacking Trump.

Fox is a sellout and a traitor.

What does that have to do with free speech? If Fox decides it doesn’t want to spend their money broadcasting the opinions of an idiot, that’s their prerogative.
I wondered which leftist would try to make that "point."

Colfax_m had a point?

I must have completely missed whatever that was.

Didn't TWO women get into hot water with Fox both for saying the same thing? And for what? Telling the truth? There is no question that democrats have used the corona situation and tried to exploit it as leverage against Trump to influence the fall election.

There can be no question of that. It starts on CNN and MSNBC, hammering anti-Trump blame and rhetoric points 24/7, then I see them repeated here. They are trying to impeach Trump all over again, practically claiming he has totally bungled corona and caused the crisis. It is this rhetoric that has lead to widespread fear and panic. If I cried CORONA! in a public place as they have, I'd be charged with causing a riot!

Fuck Fox. I have no use for them. I'm glad I pulled the plug on them years ago shortly after they canned Bill O'Reilly.
The Tucker and Gutfeld shows are the only things on that wasteland that are worthwhile.

YMMV.

Did something change? Those three used to be like snorting bulls with fire coming out of their noses!

But then, so was Napolitano. He used to rip the Left a new butthole. Now I hear he is defending them and attacking Trump.

Nepo has always had a split personality...
One day Consevative, the next a flaming Liberal.

Love the gutfeld show, don't watch much else except to check it out from time to time
Though I'm not particularly pleased about his characterizations of the libertarian ethos, Tucker is quite probably the most honest broker in all of cable "news"....Gutfeld's show is just an old fashioned hoot.

I wondered which leftist would try to make that "point."

Colfax_m had a point?

I must have completely missed whatever that was.
They want to make the TECHNICAL point that only government can suppress free speech, but in America it is SUPPOSED to be a cherished principle that we dont fire someone for an OPINION.

Love the gutfeld show, don't watch much else except to check it out from time to time
Though I'm not particularly pleased about his characterizations of the libertarian ethos, Tucker is quite probably the most honest broker in all of cable "news"....Gutfeld's show is just an old fashioned hoot.
Steve Hilton.

YMMV.

You mean like Basquebromance? :laugh:

YMMV.

You mean like Basquebromance? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^^^^

Not an idiot. Regan is a patriot. Fox management sucks.
Not taking a shot at the OP here but it looks like fake news to me...nowhere in the article does it say she was fired, fox said they're moving her staff over to financial news and extending those shows into other time slots [paraphrased] and here is what regan said in a tweet.
FROM THE ARTICLE:
Regan tweeted: “I want to let everyone know that Trish Regan Primetime is now on hiatus. FBN has taken prudent steps to limit staffing levels and is prioritizing its coverage during market hours. I fully support this decision -- we all must to do our part to keep our colleagues safe. #TrishRegan.”
EDIT: My bad, disregard my post as the OP did not make the claim of being fired, this was my mistake

Last edited:

Forum List

Back