Another High Profile American Casualty of the Democrat Corona Hysteria

Trump. You. The next three Trump supporters who reply to this thread.

So basically BULLSHIT.

Anyone who supports Trump is a whiner.

Anyone who points out the lies, corruption or hypocrisy of the Left is a "Whiner."

Got it.
Well, you are. Trump is. The odds are extremely high.
You’re part of the “I don’t take responsibility for anything” cadre.
How so?

Name the things I don't take responsibility for that the leftards on this board do.

It’s your leader im referring to.

'I don't take responsibility': Trump says he's not to blame for persistent delays in coronavirus testing from the CDC

So, you liberal tards fuck up the works, and when Trump says he's doing his best with schmucks like you, you want to whine about that too?

Right on cue.
Whine.
Blame other people.

Just like I said you would.

Which is, of course, bullshit.
When I need your opinion, I'll give it to you.
When I see bullshit, I call it.
Uh-huh....Your entire prog philosophy is steaming mountains of bullshit, so you're and extremely poor detector of it.
And yet here you are repeating the bullshit streaming out of Trump’s mouth.
Man, do you ever stop whining? Pointing fingers? Blaming? Trump is doing a far better job than Barry EVER did.

I suppose you think Trump is 100% truthful at all times?

Sucker.

So basically BULLSHIT.

Anyone who supports Trump is a whiner.

Anyone who points out the lies, corruption or hypocrisy of the Left is a "Whiner."

Got it.
How so?

Name the things I don't take responsibility for that the leftards on this board do.

'I don't take responsibility': Trump says he's not to blame for persistent delays in coronavirus testing from the CDC

So, you liberal tards fuck up the works, and when Trump says he's doing his best with schmucks like you, you want to whine about that too?

Right on cue.
Whine.
Blame other people.

Right on cue. Who is to blame for the slow testing? The people who make the tests.

What do you do? Whine. And try to blame Trump.

Everyone knows that it is tards like you in the medical industry deliberately dragging their feet fucking up the works like you do everything else hoping to make Trump look bad.

Just one more example of the Left trying to tamper with the election because they know their sick old man Biden can't win it on his own.

Can't wait for the ballots come November. You are so screwed. :banana:

Uh-huh....Your entire prog philosophy is steaming mountains of bullshit, so you're and extremely poor detector of it.
Man, do you ever stop whining? Pointing fingers? Blaming? Trump is doing a far better job than Barry EVER did.

Sucker.
Do you suppose Obama was truthful EVER?

Bonehead.

Which is, of course, bullshit.
Remember when this post was about you morons whining about some hack on Fox being put on hiatus??

I need you to understand this....you dumb asses are whining about what "liberals" made Fox News do.....

Again, I ask...why are you right wingers so weak that you constantly whine about what the left won't let you do?? that is the epitome of being a cuck

How so?

Right on cue.
Whine.
Blame other people.

Right on cue. Who is to blame for the slow testing? The people who make the tests.

What do you do? Whine. And try to blame Trump.

Everyone knows that it is tards like you in the medical industry deliberately dragging their feet fucking up the works like you do everything else hoping to make Trump look bad.

Just one more example of the Left trying to tamper with the election because they know their sick old man Biden can't win it on his own.

Can't wait for the ballots come November. You are so screwed. :banana:

Good luck. Historically, Americans blame the person in charge.

If Trump is ineffectual, time for new leadership.

Sucker.

Bonehead.

Whining about Obama.

Do you ever get tired of proving me right?

Sucker.

Bonehead.

Whining about Obama.

Obama still runs half the government. Trump is an incompetent, how can he be in charge? He's not even a leader!

You buffoons created this, you brought it on, you OWN it.

Now sink in the boat YOU made.

Sucker.

Bonehead.

Whining about Obama.

Obama still runs half the government. Trump is an incompetent, how can he be in charge? He's not even a leader!

I know. Trump won’t take responsibility. That’s my point.

Sucker.

Bonehead.

Whining about Obama.

There goes Cold Case, sinking in the ship he built. How's your savings holding up, Soldier?

GLUB GLUG GLUG

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 11.47.38 AM.png

What does that have to do with free speech? If Fox decides it doesn’t want to spend their money broadcasting the opinions of an idiot, that’s their prerogative.
It is their choice to fire her but these kinds of moves by management will ultimately kill their ratings. Firing here for a correct assessment of the Democrat party is a pretty shitty move.

Sucker.

Bonehead.

Whining about Obama.

There goes Cold Case, sinking in the ship he built. How's your savings holding up, Soldier?

GLUB GLUG GLUG

View attachment 312787

What are you blabbering about now?

Because of how her thoughts were responded to, the big question may be, could she be right?

God bless you and her and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Yes...she is right......the democrat party members in the press are pushing hysteria, and you can bet the democrat party governors will stoke even more panic and hysteria as this goes along.....

The couldn't get Trump with the coup, so now they are exploiting this virus to get him.....
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but in what way does doing such a thing 'get him'?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

I found the number for Fox Biz comments and called it.. It's a 212 number.. I'll find it and post it... Kennedy is the RARE cable host that is NOT a raging party fanatic.. It's a HUGE mistake when for over a month the 80% of the TDS media were telling their viewers, "Trump is Gonna Kill US ALL"....

Not excusing the politicization here.. Just that A LOT of Dems had been openly HOPING for damage to Trump and it was no secret.. It was "another kind of impeachment" effort on the part of Morning Schmoe/Mikka and Don da Lemon... And Kennedy is uniquely NOT a Dem or a Repub.. And neither are most of her guests...

Didn't TWO women get into hot water with Fox both for saying the same thing? And for what? Telling the truth? There is no question that democrats have used the corona situation and tried to exploit it as leverage against Trump to influence the fall election.

There can be no question of that. It starts on CNN and MSNBC, hammering anti-Trump blame and rhetoric points 24/7, then I see them repeated here. They are trying to impeach Trump all over again, practically claiming he has totally bungled corona and caused the crisis. It is this rhetoric that has lead to widespread fear and panic. If I cried CORONA! in a public place as they have, I'd be charged with causing a riot!

Fuck Fox. I have no use for them. I'm glad I pulled the plug on them years ago shortly after they canned Bill O'Reilly.
The Tucker and Gutfeld shows are the only things on that wasteland that are worthwhile.

Found that number to comment on her suspension.. Call number below.. Ask operator for Fox Biz comment line.... I think the voicemail code is 21..

For Viewers

For Comments, Suggestions and Concerns call 212-601-7000

I'm starting to hate FOX.

Apart from a handful of Patriots there, all the rest are truly scum.

C'est la vie.

Trish Regan and Kennedy are both strong Trump supporters. It's upper management bowing to the progressive liberals. The left would give anything to get rid of Hannity and Tucker but upper management can't touch them. If they did nobody would watch Fox.

Trish is for sure.. Kennedy is full blooded Libertarian.. May favor Trump over other choices on some things. But she nor her guests are dedicated Repubs...

Forum List

Back