Another High Profile American Casualty of the Democrat Corona Hysteria

The Tucker and Gutfeld shows are the only things on that wasteland that are worthwhile.

What about Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pierro and Laural Ingraham?
Dobbs is OK...Pierro and Ingraham are meh in my book.

YMMV.

Did something change? Those three used to be like snorting bulls with fire coming out of their noses!

But then, so was Napolitano. He used to rip the Left a new butthole. Now I hear he is defending them and attacking Trump.

Fox is a sellout and a traitor.
I hear Nappy got rejected for a big position in the Trump regime, and is now being a little bitch about it...Disappointing for a fact.

Which is, of course, bullshit.
Trumpers will believe whatever make their sads go away.....

We know that the leadership of the FBI under obama, working with the leadership, john brennan, of the CIA, and members of the State Department, worked with the DNC and hilary to create fake information about Trump to initiate illegal surveillance against him and his people ....... this was later used to initiate a years long fake investigation by robert mueller which was then followed up by a fake impeachment to remove him from office.....
How do we know that these same elements...now in the Centers For Disease Control, aren't using the virus as a way to attack Trump.....the Coup Part 2?

We know that if you get the virus, you get a fever, a cough, and after a few days you get better....and yes...if you are a senior citizen with underlying conditions, you are at more severe risk...but that is true of the seasonal flu....

How do we know that the measures they are calling for, which are shutting down major sectors of the economy, aren't motivated more by getting Trump, than by realistically dealing with the virus?

The economy was one of Trump's strongest points....and now, through the measures pushed by the CDC, major sectors of the economy are being shut down, and the measures are now being used by democrat governors to shut down state level economies.....

Is this part of the Coup 2?

They are taking them all down but none of you listen. Cause it's all a conspiracy.....

upload_2020-3-16_7-10-54.png

just like u haven't a clue why they are telling you this ----

political agendas. get their sheep to believe it all cause ur fkn morons who still need mommy and daddy like the weak little bitches you are.

YMMV.

Did something change? Those three used to be like snorting bulls with fire coming out of their noses!

But then, so was Napolitano. He used to rip the Left a new butthole. Now I hear he is defending them and attacking Trump.

I hear Nappy got rejected for a big position in the Trump regime, and is now being a little bitch about it...Disappointing for a fact.

What an interesting hypothesis considering that Trumpsters have nothing to be sad over! What are we supposed to be sad about, that we have been kicking your asses for ten years on everything?

And of course, you Leftards aren't sad about a thing. Not sad that:
  1. Hillary got her ass handed to her.
  2. You were made the laughing stock of 2016.
  3. You've lost all your climate deals.
  4. You've lost all your nuclear deals.
  5. Trump proved you wrong on trade.
  6. Trump defeated ISIS.
  7. Trump has won in a thousand areas Obama couldn't.
  8. Your Russiagate fell apart.
  9. You've lost the Supreme Court.
  10. Nancy's House got her impeachment shoved right back up her ass.
  11. Trump is more popular than ever.
  12. Now it's shaping up that you'll only have a senile old fossil already 2-time loser to run against him this Fall.

ROFL.gif

YMMV.

What an interesting hypothesis considering that Trumpsters have nothing to be sad over! What are we supposed to be sad about, that we have been kicking your asses for ten years on everything?

6. Trump defeated ISIS.
  12. Now it's shaping up that you'll only have a senile old fossil already 2-time loser to run against him this Fall.

View attachment 312772

Trump is as fucking asshole. Hillary got 3 million more votes. Trump has destroyed, he has built nothing

Trump is impeached.

He rekindled the nuclear arms race. He put future generations at higher risk of a more difficult future, he is bankrupting farmers & manufacturers with his trade policies.

Last edited:

YMMV.

6. Trump defeated ISIS.

View attachment 312772
If that’s the case, why are so many of you such miserable whiners?

6. Trump defeated ISIS.

View attachment 312772

Name five.

6. Trump defeated ISIS.

View attachment 312772

Name five.

Trump. You. The next three Trump supporters who reply to this thread.

The Tucker and Gutfeld shows are the only things on that wasteland that are worthwhile.

YMMV.

When I need your opinion, I'll give it to you.

6. Trump defeated ISIS.

View attachment 312772

Trump is as fucking asshole. Hillary got 3 million more votes. Trump has destroyed, he has built nothing

Trump is impeached.

He rekindled the nuclear arms race. He put future generations at higher risk of a more difficult future, he is bankrupting farmers & manufacturers with his trade policies.

You must really like that Trump guy. You mentioned his name three time, while only mentioning Hillary once.

:laughing0301:

YMMV.

When I see bullshit, I call it.

6. Trump defeated ISIS.

View attachment 312772

Name five.

So basically BULLSHIT.

Anyone who supports Trump is a whiner.

Anyone who points out the lies, corruption or hypocrisy of the Left is a "Whiner."

Got it.

6. Trump defeated ISIS.

View attachment 312772

Name five.

So basically BULLSHIT.

Anyone who points out the lies, corruption or hypocrisy of the Left is a "Whiner."

Got it.
Well, you are. Trump is. The odds are extremely high.
You’re part of the “I don’t take responsibility for anything” cadre.

6. Trump defeated ISIS.

View attachment 312772

Name five.

So basically BULLSHIT.

Got it.
How so?

Name the things I don't take responsibility for that the leftards on this board do.

YMMV.

Uh-huh....Your entire prog philosophy is steaming mountains of bullshit, so you're and extremely poor detector of it.

Name five.

So basically BULLSHIT.

Got it.
How so?

Name the things I don't take responsibility for that the leftards on this board do.

It’s your leader im referring to.

'I don't take responsibility': Trump says he's not to blame for persistent delays in coronavirus testing from the CDC

Uh-huh....Your entire prog philosophy is steaming mountains of bullshit, so you're and extremely poor detector of it.
And yet here you are repeating the bullshit streaming out of Trump’s mouth.

Name five.

So basically BULLSHIT.

Got it.
How so?

It’s your leader im referring to.

'I don't take responsibility': Trump says he's not to blame for persistent delays in coronavirus testing from the CDC

So, you liberal tards fuck up the works, and when Trump says he's doing his best with schmucks like you, you want to whine about that too?

And yet here you are repeating the bullshit streaming out of Trump’s mouth.
Man, do you ever stop whining? Pointing fingers? Blaming? Trump is doing a far better job than Barry EVER did.

Forum List

Back