Another High Profile American Casualty of the Democrat Corona Hysteria

Where does it say her show is on hiatus because of comments she made? At lot of networks are condensing programing to cut down on staff.

The Tucker and Gutfeld shows are the only things on that wasteland that are worthwhile.

What about Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pierro and Laural Ingraham?
Dobbs is OK...Pierro and Ingraham are meh in my book.

YMMV.

Did something change? Those three used to be like snorting bulls with fire coming out of their noses!

But then, so was Napolitano. He used to rip the Left a new butthole. Now I hear he is defending them and attacking Trump.

Fox is a sellout and a traitor.
Nepo has always had a split personality...
One day Consevative, the next a flaming Liberal.

You mean like Basquebromance? :laugh:

He/she/it suffers from manic-depressive disorder.

YMMV.

Did something change? Those three used to be like snorting bulls with fire coming out of their noses!

But then, so was Napolitano. He used to rip the Left a new butthole. Now I hear he is defending them and attacking Trump.

There are two of them who post under his account. Those were his own words

YMMV.

There are two of them who post under his account. Those were his own words

Split personality is a better explanation.

YMMV.

I'll say. One minute he makes me laugh and the next he depresses me. The guy needs to find a girlfriend.

:laughing0301:

Didn't TWO women get into hot water with Fox both for saying the same thing? And for what? Telling the truth? There is no question that democrats have used the corona situation and tried to exploit it as leverage against Trump to influence the fall election.

There can be no question of that. It starts on CNN and MSNBC, hammering anti-Trump blame and rhetoric points 24/7, then I see them repeated here. They are trying to impeach Trump all over again, practically claiming he has totally bungled corona and caused the crisis. It is this rhetoric that has lead to widespread fear and panic. If I cried CORONA! in a public place as they have, I'd be charged with causing a riot!

Fuck Fox. I have no use for them. I'm glad I pulled the plug on them years ago shortly after they canned Bill O'Reilly.
The Tucker and Gutfeld shows are the only things on that wasteland that are worthwhile.

YMMV.

I hear Nappy got rejected for a big position in the Trump regime, and is now being a little bitch about it...Disappointing for a fact.

Didn't TWO women get into hot water with Fox both for saying the same thing? And for what? Telling the truth? There is no question that democrats have used the corona situation and tried to exploit it as leverage against Trump to influence the fall election.

There can be no question of that. It starts on CNN and MSNBC, hammering anti-Trump blame and rhetoric points 24/7, then I see them repeated here. They are trying to impeach Trump all over again, practically claiming he has totally bungled corona and caused the crisis. It is this rhetoric that has lead to widespread fear and panic. If I cried CORONA! in a public place as they have, I'd be charged with causing a riot!

Fuck Fox. I have no use for them. I'm glad I pulled the plug on them years ago shortly after they canned Bill O'Reilly.

YMMV.

I hear Nappy got rejected for a big position in the Trump regime, and is now being a little bitch about it...Disappointing for a fact.
Yep, Nappy has proven to be QUITE the dickhead........

Because of how her thoughts were responded to, the big question may be, could she be right?

God bless you and her and our current leader always!!!

Holly

I'm starting to hate FOX.

Apart from a handful of Patriots there, all the rest are truly scum.

C'est la vie.

The kids are now in control....Rupert Murdoch isn't in charge anymore and his kids are left wing asshats...

Because of how her thoughts were responded to, the big question may be, could she be right?

God bless you and her and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Yes...she is right......the democrat party members in the press are pushing hysteria, and you can bet the democrat party governors will stoke even more panic and hysteria as this goes along.....

The couldn't get Trump with the coup, so now they are exploiting this virus to get him.....

You watch. The day after the virus has been officially declared over the assholes on CNN and MSNBC will all be wearing mourning clothes.

Fox Viewers: "Greg Gutfeld is one of the greatest comedy minds of our generation"

Reality: -rea091 (247).jpg

YMMV.

Which is, of course, bullshit.

Forum List

Back