What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another groomer teacher outs himself on social media, no answer from the school

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Another day, another groomer outs themselves on social media. Even if they weren't perverts, they're still too stupid to be teaching the nations children.
He bragged on FB about wearing women's panties to school where he planned to out himself to the after school LGBFBLM club.
Libsoftictoc published his post, so he deleted it & the school refuses to reply

“So this is me feeling my best teacher self because I’m wearing panties on a work day for the first time ever and I feel so good!” the teacher wrote on Facebook.

“ID: a tall, bearded demiboy with pomaded hair and glasses, wearing a purple and white checked shirt, a gray sweater vest, and a brown tweed jacket with black jeans,” he wrote with a photo of himself with his index finger over his mouth.

The teacher added,” I signed up to lead an affinity group for LGBTQIA+ students at my school a while back. The first meeting is this afternoon and I’m going to be coming out to a bunch of high schoolers as bi and enby,” he said.

WTH is "enby"?

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where it's any of the schools business what undergarments' the teachers wear.

TeeDub

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Another day, another groomer outs themselves on social media. Even if they weren't perverts, they're still too stupid to be teaching the nations children.
He bragged on FB about wearing women's panties to school where he planned to out himself to the after school LGBFBLM club.
Libsoftictoc published his post, so he deleted it & the school refuses to reply

“So this is me feeling my best teacher self because I’m wearing panties on a work day for the first time ever and I feel so good!” the teacher wrote on Facebook.

“ID: a tall, bearded demiboy with pomaded hair and glasses, wearing a purple and white checked shirt, a gray sweater vest, and a brown tweed jacket with black jeans,” he wrote with a photo of himself with his index finger over his mouth.

The teacher added,” I signed up to lead an affinity group for LGBTQIA+ students at my school a while back. The first meeting is this afternoon and I’m going to be coming out to a bunch of high schoolers as bi and enby,” he said.

WTH is "enby"?
Parent teachers meetings should be fun this year.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lucky guy. I'm green with enby.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
pknopp said:
I'm not sure where it's any of the schools business what undergarments' the teachers wear.

why did he delete the post then?

hey bud.....we all know there's something wrong with him..not the panties.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
did i misread your post. If so, i apologize. I interpreted it to say, 'where is it the school's business what underwear the teacher wears. Well...it isn't...until he starts to tell everyone.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
did i misread your post. If so, i apologize. I interpreted it to say, 'where is it the school's business what underwear the teacher wears. Well...it isn't...until he starts to tell everyone.

Why? What are the supposed to do? Are you looking for the underwear police? Wear "approved" underwear or face the consequences? That seems pretty weird to me.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There's only one good reason to talk about your underwear....or lack of it.....to someone.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There's only one good reason to talk about your underwear....or lack of it.....to someone.

I see people on television talking about it all the time. Word of mouth is also how products get sold.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sick pervert doesn't belong in a classroom or any position of authority over children.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
pknopp you disagree. I DON"T CARE! LOLOLOL

your remarks should disqualify you from any position of decision making for any organization or family gathering that involves children. You have no discernment, no morality, no sense.

Last edited:

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The wussification of America continues.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The left has children too. I just don't get this.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List