Another groomer teacher outs himself on social media, no answer from the school

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Another day, another groomer outs themselves on social media. Even if they weren't perverts, they're still too stupid to be teaching the nations children.
He bragged on FB about wearing women's panties to school where he planned to out himself to the after school LGBFBLM club.
Libsoftictoc published his post, so he deleted it & the school refuses to reply

“So this is me feeling my best teacher self because I’m wearing panties on a work day for the first time ever and I feel so good!” the teacher wrote on Facebook.

“ID: a tall, bearded demiboy with pomaded hair and glasses, wearing a purple and white checked shirt, a gray sweater vest, and a brown tweed jacket with black jeans,” he wrote with a photo of himself with his index finger over his mouth.

The teacher added,” I signed up to lead an affinity group for LGBTQIA+ students at my school a while back. The first meeting is this afternoon and I’m going to be coming out to a bunch of high schoolers as bi and enby,” he said.

WTH is "enby"?

I'm not sure where it's any of the schools business what undergarments' the teachers wear.

Another day, another groomer outs themselves on social media. Even if they weren't perverts, they're still too stupid to be teaching the nations children.
He bragged on FB about wearing women's panties to school where he planned to out himself to the after school LGBFBLM club.
Libsoftictoc published his post, so he deleted it & the school refuses to reply

“So this is me feeling my best teacher self because I’m wearing panties on a work day for the first time ever and I feel so good!” the teacher wrote on Facebook.

“ID: a tall, bearded demiboy with pomaded hair and glasses, wearing a purple and white checked shirt, a gray sweater vest, and a brown tweed jacket with black jeans,” he wrote with a photo of himself with his index finger over his mouth.

The teacher added,” I signed up to lead an affinity group for LGBTQIA+ students at my school a while back. The first meeting is this afternoon and I’m going to be coming out to a bunch of high schoolers as bi and enby,” he said.

WTH is "enby"?
Parent teachers meetings should be fun this year.

did i misread your post. If so, i apologize. I interpreted it to say, 'where is it the school's business what underwear the teacher wears. Well...it isn't...until he starts to tell everyone.

Why? What are the supposed to do? Are you looking for the underwear police? Wear "approved" underwear or face the consequences? That seems pretty weird to me.

There's only one good reason to talk about your underwear....or lack of it.....to someone.

Forum List

Back