Another groomer teacher outs himself on social media, no answer from the school

I'm not sure where it's any of the schools business what undergarments' the teachers wear.

I agree. I am also not sure why he feels the need to inform all his students that he's "bi" or "non-binary" or what ever the hell his mental illness is. When I was a kid none of my teachers ever talked about their sexual orientation. There were a couple we all suspected were probably gay, but couldn't say for sure because by and large our teachers never talked about their personal lives with the students. It was considered to be unprofessional. I really don't know when that changed.

Another day, another groomer outs themselves on social media. Even if they weren't perverts, they're still too stupid to be teaching the nations children.
He bragged on FB about wearing women's panties to school where he planned to out himself to the after school LGBFBLM club.
Libsoftictoc published his post, so he deleted it & the school refuses to reply

“So this is me feeling my best teacher self because I’m wearing panties on a work day for the first time ever and I feel so good!” the teacher wrote on Facebook.

“ID: a tall, bearded demiboy with pomaded hair and glasses, wearing a purple and white checked shirt, a gray sweater vest, and a brown tweed jacket with black jeans,” he wrote with a photo of himself with his index finger over his mouth.

The teacher added,” I signed up to lead an affinity group for LGBTQIA+ students at my school a while back. The first meeting is this afternoon and I’m going to be coming out to a bunch of high schoolers as bi and enby,” he said.

WTH is "enby"?
Another homofascist scumbag mentally buggering other folk's children.

Why? What are the supposed to do? Are you looking for the underwear police? Wear "approved" underwear or face the consequences? That seems pretty weird to me.
Are you saying you DON'T find it strange that an adult in a school environment would be telling his classes what underwear he has on? If so, then, okay but answer me this... if it was a hetero male talking about his choice between briefs, boxers, or some other type to a classroom full of say, pubescent girls, would THAT bother you? Your "team" is pushing every boundary and demanding that everyone else shut up and get on the bus or be punished. The fools don't even realize the monster they're creating for themselves.

now look at this...the very end. The feminized dude had his mask on. When he took it off and the kids saw his beard...the kid aid, 'ohhhh, he's a boy'. and the 'teacher' says, 'yeah kid, you got it'. he knows he is a male, he is pretending to be female or wants to pass as female...but HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS. THAT IS, mental illness. and should not be teaching. WHEN did this craziness happen???

@Esdraelon Are you saying you DON'T find it strange that an adult in a school environment would be telling his classes what underwear he has on? If so, then, okay but answer me this... if it was a hetero male talking about his choice between briefs, boxers, or some other type to a classroom full of say, pubescent girls, would THAT bother you? Your "team" is pushing every boundary and demanding that everyone else shut up and get on the bus or be punished. The fools don't even realize the monster they're creating for themselves.

YES!! RIGHT THERE!!^^^^^^^^^

“So this is me feeling my best teacher self because I’m wearing panties on a work day for the first time ever and I feel so good!” the teacher wrote on Facebook.
6h94wa.jpg

Are you saying you DON'T find it strange that an adult in a school environment would be telling his classes what underwear he has on? If so, then, okay but answer me this... if it was a hetero male talking about his choice between briefs, boxers, or some other type to a classroom full of say, pubescent girls, would THAT bother you? Your "team" is pushing every boundary and demanding that everyone else shut up and get on the bus or be punished. The fools don't even realize the monster they're creating for themselves.

My team? I have no "team". If you wish to discuss something with me, great but discuss it with me.

It's still not the schools business.

It BECOMES the schools business when the teacher out themselves as being mentally ill and flaunting a lifestyle that is abnormal.

Teachers are supposed to teach according to approved lesson plans and keep their sexual lifestyle out of the classrooms and out of the schools.

From the LINK,

"The teacher added,” I signed up to lead an affinity group for LGBTQIA+ students at my school a while back. The first meeting is this afternoon and I’m going to be coming out to a bunch of high schoolers as bi and enby,” he said."

:cuckoo:

Another day, another groomer outs themselves on social media. Even if they weren't perverts, they're still too stupid to be teaching the nations children.
He bragged on FB about wearing women's panties to school where he planned to out himself to the after school LGBFBLM club.
Libsoftictoc published his post, so he deleted it & the school refuses to reply

“ID: a tall, bearded demiboy with pomaded hair and glasses, wearing a purple and white checked shirt, a gray sweater vest, and a brown tweed jacket with black jeans,” he wrote with a photo of himself with his index finger over his mouth.

The teacher added,” I signed up to lead an affinity group for LGBTQIA+ students at my school a while back. The first meeting is this afternoon and I’m going to be coming out to a bunch of high schoolers as bi and enby,” he said.

WTH is "enby"?

So, we should fire all teachers who wear women's underwear?

That's a LOT of teachers.

I'm not sure where it's any of the schools business what undergarments' the teachers wear.
Why mention he has girls underwear on and wearing them school unless he planned on showing his undies....

This pervie is a threat to all kids-----he would sexually molest them if given the opportunity.

If you say so.

My father was College Professor, my Mother had a Masters degree, my Brother was a school teacher for 38 years or so and they tell me a lot of things about their place of employment where the expected code of conduct was to be professional and do the teaching of the subjects they were hired for leave out their personal life from the classroom.

My father was College Professor, my Mother had a Masters degree, my Brother was a school teacher for 38 years or so and they tell me a lot of things about their place of employment where the expected code of conduct was to be professional and do the teaching of the subjects they were hired for leave out their personal life from the classroom.
Sounds like they were grounded and likely good teachers---it's shame you got the bad ones being so vocal now. It makes all teachers look bad.

So, we should fire all teachers who wear women's underwear?

That's a LOT of teachers.
Since well over 50% of teachers are women, of course a lot wear women's underwear. DUH
It's weird but IDC about the dude in panties as much as the grooming.
We should fire any teachers talking about their own sexual preferences to students, perverted or normal.
Surely we can agree on that?

Since well over 50% of teachers are women, of course a lot wear women's underwear. DUH
It's weird but IDC about the dude in panties as much as the grooming.
We should fire any teachers talking about their own sexual preferences to students, perverted or normal.
Surely we can agree on that?

Okay, anyone who talks about being married.... so if a woman says "my husband" then we fire their ass. If they talk about having children, fire their ass. It's all sex orientated.

Forum List

Back