Another groomer teacher outs himself on social media, no answer from the school

Okay, anyone who talks about being married.... so if a woman says "my husband" then we fire their ass. If they talk about having
Okay, anyone who talks about being married.... so if a woman says "my husband" then we fire their ass. If they talk about having children, fire their ass. It's all sex orientated.

children, fire their ass. It's all sex orientated.
Any teacher advertising & outing themselves as having a mental disorder, absolutely, yes we fire their ass. They shouldn't be around kids.
Any teacher talking about sexual preference to children we investigate for grooming & ban for life.
Correct, for many teacher interactions with students, apparently it is sex oriented.
Good thing we are discovering it finally & stopping it, huh?
Or do you oppose stopping child grooming behavior & why?

Any teacher advertising & outing themselves as having a mental disorder, absolutely, yes we fire their ass. They shouldn't be around kids.
Any teacher talking about sexual preference to children we investigate for grooming & ban for life.
Correct, for many teacher interactions with students, apparently it is sex oriented.
Good thing we are discovering it finally & stopping it, huh?
Or do you oppose stopping child grooming behavior & why?

Do you not think sex is important? That it should be hidden away, appearing only when someone has an STD or an unwanted child?

You complain about all these fetuses being terminated, but don't wonder how you can educate people to make this a less common feature.

Are you saying you DON'T find it strange that an adult in a school environment would be telling his classes what underwear he has on? If so, then, okay but answer me this... if it was a hetero male talking about his choice between briefs, boxers, or some other type to a classroom full of say, pubescent girls, would THAT bother you? Your "team" is pushing every boundary and demanding that everyone else shut up and get on the bus or be punished. The fools don't even realize the monster they're creating for themselves.
Where did it say he was telling his classes? I am just striving for accuracy here.

Do you not think sex is important? That it should be hidden away, appearing only when someone has an STD or an unwanted child?

You complain about all these fetuses being terminated, but don't wonder how you can educate people to make this a less common feature.
You seem to mistake grooming behavior by a man with gender dysphoria for sex education.
I don't want mentally ill adults in schools talking to kids about sex or anything else.
How about the minimal sex education in school be conducted by normal heterosexual teachers with no perversions?

Where did it say he was telling his classes? I am just striving for accuracy here.
I'd say he was pretty much advertising his disorder to everyone when he made the FB post. Unless you believe students would never discover this social media declaration of perversions?

You seem to mistake grooming behavior by a man with gender dysphoria for sex education.
I don't want mentally ill adults in schools talking to kids about sex or anything else.
How about the minimal sex education in school be conducted by normal heterosexual teachers with no perversions?

"normal", do we do a test and only if you meet the "normal" classification can you then teach sex ed? But then what is "normal"? You've just opened a minefield.

One of four people has mental issues. And being gay is NOT a mental issue.

"normal", do we do a test and only if you meet the "normal" classification can you then teach sex ed? But then what is "normal"? You've just opened a minefield.

One of four people has mental issues. And being gay is NOT a mental issue.
Of course it is. Homosexuality is not a natural act & is a form of sexual perversion.
This was universally acknowledged before the rainbow mafia activists targeted the APA & forced a change not based on science

According to the American Psychiatric Association, until 1974 homosexuality was a mental illness. Freud had alluded to homosexuality numerous times in his writings, and had concluded that paranoia and homosexuality were inseparable.

Then in 1970 gay activists protested against the APA convention in San Francisco. These scenes were repeated in 1971, and as people came out of the “closet” and felt empowered politically and socially, the APA directorate became increasingly uncomfortable with their stance.

What’s noteworthy about this is that the removal of homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses was not triggered by some scientific breakthrough. There was no new fact or set of facts that stimulated this major change. Rather, it was the simple reality that gay people started to kick up a fuss.

Last edited:
Of course it is. Homosexuality is not a natural act & is a form of sexual perversion.
This was universally acknowledged before the rainbow mafia activists targeted the APA & forced a change not based on science

According to the American Psychiatric Association, until 1974 homosexuality was a mental illness. Freud had alluded to homosexuality numerous times in his writings, and had concluded that paranoia and homosexuality were inseparable.

Then in 1970 gay activists protested against the APA convention in San Francisco. These scenes were repeated in 1971, and as people came out of the “closet” and felt empowered politically and socially, the APA directorate became increasingly uncomfortable with their stance.

What’s noteworthy about this is that the removal of homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses was not triggered by some scientific breakthrough. There was no new fact or set of facts that stimulated this major change. Rather, it was the simple reality that gay people started to kick up a fuss.

NO, IT'S NOT.

The simple fact is we know why you're saying this.

You don't like something. So you'll say WHATEVER it takes to demonize gay people. You'll pound on them, you'll use your religion to justify your immoral and unjust attack on such people.

So, you've found some assholes who ran an organization who said it was a mental illness in NINETEEN FUCKING SEVENTY FOUR..... fuck me, you have to go back nearly 50 years to find backwards thoughts to justify the unjustifiable.

NO, IT'S NOT.

The simple fact is we know why you're saying this.

You don't like something. So you'll say WHATEVER it takes to demonize gay people. You'll pound on them, you'll use your religion to justify your immoral and unjust attack on such people.

So, you've found some assholes who ran an organization who said it was a mental illness in NINETEEN FUCKING SEVENTY FOUR..... fuck me, you have to go back nearly 50 years to find backwards thoughts to justify the unjustifiable.
I'm sorry if my bringing facts into this hurt your feelings but it doesn't negate it is still a fact.
Did I say anything about religion? No, I showed you science.
I don't hate gay people but you seem to really want to defend grooming.
That is disturbing to say the least & from your arguments I wouldn't feel comfortable with you being around children.
I'm hoping I'm wrong here but your irrational arguments say otherwise.
Seek help

Okay, anyone who talks about being married.... so if a woman says "my husband" then we fire their ass. If they talk about having children, fire their ass. It's all sex orientated.
Family members should not be introduced into the classroom.

Teachers are there to TEACH, not to talk about their families

Leave the PERSONAL stuff at home.

(That includes your religion, btw).

It's not YOUR job to educate my kids about sex! !!!

Go find some other corner of humanity to play with, you're not welcome in this one.

Forum List

Back