Another groomer teacher bites the dust

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
A 4th grade lesbian teacher in Utah decided to post a tictac video bragging about grooming her students after class.
She has resigned & hopefully is never allowed to teach children again.
Another deranged groomer down, how many thousands left to go?

“Ms. Hall said she created a ‘safe space’ for her students to discuss their sexual orientation with her after class."
"A lot of them [students] are queer because I am queer,” Hall said in the viral video."

A 4th grade lesbian teacher in Utah decided to post a tictac video bragging about grooming her students after class.

“Ms. Hall said she created a ‘safe space’ for her students to discuss their sexual orientation with her after class."
"A lot of them [students] are queer because I am queer,” Hall said in the viral video."

Good. They got rid of her.

Hell the day she was forced to resign, she probably had droves of schools in CA, WA or NY begging her to teach at their school

But… But… But… There is no grooming going on in the schools. It's just not happening. We promise.

All people caught doing this shit should be punished harshly. Minimum ten years locked up.

I will never be a supporter for certain lifestyles, but I can't help but point out the fact that anyone getting fired will not stop them from whatever it is that has cost them their job. The teacher's "fanbase" knows where the teacher can be found and at the end of the day, such a congregation is no different compared to those who gather at a church on Sunday. In other words, a clique will still be out there no matter what everyone else may be up to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So to recap, no matter what gets thrown at a person as far as any punishment can go, if a person's will is strong enough, there is no changing them no matter what.

Last edited:
I will never be a supporter for certain lifestyles, but I can't help but point out the fact that anyone getting fired will not stop them from whatever it is that has cost them their job. The teacher's "fanbase" knows where the teacher can be found and at the end of the day, such a congregation is no different compared to those who gather at a church on Sunday. In other words, a clique will still be out there no matter what everyone else may be up to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So to recap, no matter what gets thrown at a person as far as any punishment can go, if a person's will is strong enough, there is no changing them no matter what.
That's why they should be charged child endangerment and locked up.

Then STFU. You don't seem to have any skin in the game. Quityerbitchin.
I pay a copious amount of personal property taxes, most of which goes to schools....I have a hell of a lot more skin in the game than most of what passes for parents these days.

Sorry but using my money to give some pedo-loving leftist a teaching job is not what I want it spent on.

I pay a copious amount of personal property taxes, most of which goes to schools....I have a hell of a lot more skin in the game than most of what passes for parents these days.

Sorry but using my money to give some pedo-loving leftist a teaching job is not what I want it spent on.
Sorry but you don't get to choose what taxes are spent on, Karen. I don't know how many times this needs to be explained to magaturds. I believe your hyperbole is completely ridiculous.

Ever notice how batshit crazy these secular progressive kooks look and act?

IMG_3260-1.jpg

Forum List

Back