Another GOP Senate Seat? Looks Pretty Good. (D) Mary Landrieu Could Be All Done...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
With the Democrats obstructing and voting the Keystone Pipeline down, it looks like (D) Mary Landrieu is in real trouble in Louisiana. It could be another big Senate Seat pickup for the Republican Party.

Legislation to approve the Keystone XL pipeline was narrowly defeated by Senate Democrats Tuesday night after pro-pipeline lawmakers failed to cobble together the 60 votes needed to pass the bill.

Despite gathering 59 Republicans and Democrats to support Landrieu’s bill, it was not enough to prevent anti-pipeline Democrats from preventing the bill from being sent to President Obama’s desk.

Even if the billed had passed, the White House strongly suggested that President Obama was unlikely to sign Landrieu’s bill because he wants to wait for the State Department to finish its review of Keystone before he acts.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Landrieu’s bill “certainly is a piece of legislation that the president doesn’t support because the president believes that this is something that should be determined through the State Department and the regular process that is in place.”

The Keystone XL bill was introduced by Louisiana Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu last week, not too far ahead of her runoff tough election against Republican opponent Bill Cassidy in December.

Read More:
Keystone XL Bill Narrowly Defeated By Senate Dems The Daily Caller

Of course Landrieu is toast. She's always been a petroleum industry lobbyist masquerading as a senator, so now she can just drop the masquerade.

Of course Landrieu is toast. She's always been a petroleum industry lobbyist masquerading as a senator, so now she can just drop the masquerade.

Yeah, and shame on the Democrats for putting the country through this sham. They knew their asshole President was gonna Veto it anyway. It was a very shallow desperate move to save Landrieu in Louisiana. Hopefully, the People of Louisiana will see it for the sham it was. Hopefully, they'll give Landrieu the boot.

Yeah, and shame on the Democrats for putting the country through this sham. They knew their asshole President was gonna Veto it anyway. It was a very shallow desperate move to save Landrieu in Louisiana. Hopefully, the People of Louisiana will see it for the sham it was. Hopefully, they'll give Landrieu the boot.

We aren't fooled one bit. Believe that.

She's supported obama 97% of the time..google louisiana purchase/mary landrieu.....now for her to come out as "opposing" obama is weak and disingenuous.
We aren't fooled.

She's supported obama 97% of the time..google louisiana purchase/mary landrieu.....now for her to come out as "opposing" obama is weak and disingenuous.
We aren't fooled.

you're a fool, you can't deny that.. we? are you from La. or do you have a rat in your pocket?

We aren't fooled.
actualll all of you repub-lie-cans vote against your own best intrest ... when shit goes down hill I'll be back ... watch these repub-lie-cans lose seat after seat ... the people will see how distructive repub-lie-cans are ... sending jobs out of the country ....when they repeal obama care .... those 10 million who have sign up and the next sign up, anoter 10 million people who will sign up when they see repub-lie-cans repeal obama care if that doesn't strike terror inthe repub-lie-cans hearts no health care fo these peop[le who have sign up. you can kiss those repub-lie-cans ass good by in 2016 ... you'll see mark my words say hellow hillary and the dems incharge ...

We aren't fooled.

you're a fool, you can't deny that.. we? are you from La. or do you have a rat in your pocket?

30.27 x 89.77

..so you're the fool.

We aren't fooled.
actualll all of you repub-lie-cans vote against your own best intrest ... when shit goes down hill I'll be back ... watch these repub-lie-cans lose seat after seat ... the people will see how distructive repub-lie-cans are ... sending jobs out of the country ....when they repeal obama care .... those 10 million who have sign up and the next sign up, anoter 10 million people who will sign up when they see repub-lie-cans repeal obama care if that doesn't strike terror inthe repub-lie-cans hearts no health care fo these peop[le who have sign up. you can kiss those repub-lie-cans ass good by in 2016 ... you'll see mark my words say hellow hillary and the dems incharge ...

:blahblah:

:boohoo:

:crybaby:

Indeed. She is finished. She knows it. We know it. Hell, even The Emperor knows it.

Mary Landfill supported a Bill that she knew the Prez wasn't gonna' sign?

Just for her own benefit?

She should be in jail.

per G5000

````````````````

Let's see.

Hagen lost her seat to a Republican. But she voted in favor of the pipeline yesterday. So that's a wash.

Udall lost his seat to a Republican. He voted against the pipeline.

Republican Ernst took the open seat in Iowa, which had been occupied by Democrat Harkin. Harkin voted against the pipeline yesterday.

Republican Moore took the open seat in West Virginia which is being vacated by Democrat Rockefeller. Rockefeller voted against the pipeline yesterday.

Pryor lost his seat to a Republican, but he voted in favor of the pipeline yesterday.

Republican Daines took the open seat in Montana which is being vacated by Democrat Walsh. But Walsh voted for the pipeline yesterday.

Republican Rounds took the open seat in South Dakota which is being vacated by Democrat Johnson. Johnson voted against the pipeline yesterday.

So: Of the seven seats which flipped to the Republicans, four were occupied by Democrats who denied the pipeline yesterday. Three were occupied by Democrats who approved the pipeline.

Prediction: If every Republican votes in favor of the Keystone XL pipeline, and the remaining 11 Democrats who voted for the pipeline yesterday do so again, then the pipeline will be approved by a vote of 63 - 37.

If Landrieu's seat flips to the Republican in the run-off, this will not change the outcome of the 63 -37 vote.

If they don't like it they can unelect us says mary.
LMAO..be careful what you wish for.

And therein lies the problem......idiots holding office.

Don't forget "guam might tip over and capsize"
look at this fool....cocaine is a helluva drug.

You know, I'm 70 years old. We USED to have the "best and brightest" that would run for public office. Now? We have a class of people who are looking for a paycheck and a retirement. Most of these idiots don't know that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

"We get the government we deserve".

You know, I'm 70 years old. We USED to have the "best and brightest" that would run for public office. Now? We have a class of people who are looking for a paycheck and a retirement. Most of these idiots don't know that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

I received this in an email so I can't vouch for or give credit to whoever wrote it originally but it's true..

it is a sad day in America when a campaign depends on whether or not they have the minority vote, instead of on the quality of the candidate.
The blacks and the browns couldn't care less who the president is so long as he isn't white.
There is no point reaching out to them because they will not understand. They will vote for whatever furthers their own people's goals, ultimately working against the white race.

I received this in an email so I can't vouch for or give credit to whoever wrote it originally but it's true..

it is a sad day in America when a campaign depends on whether or not they have the minority vote, instead of on the quality of the candidate.
The blacks and the browns couldn't care less who the president is so long as he isn't white.
There is no point reaching out to them because they will not understand. They will vote for whatever furthers their own people's goals, ultimately working against the white race.

Actually, what's worse (at least in MY eyes) is how white liberals work so hard to destroy this country for their own race. That has been a head scratcher for me for more years than I can even remember.

Forum List

Back