*Green Light Biden Oked Price Increase At Pump: Oil Folks, Better Just Lower It*

No need. An old boss of mine used to own his own fracking business in the oil industry.

Yes. Sharpiegate as you call it did not:
  • Leave 14,000 Americans stranded in Afghanistan.
  • Declare half the nation (the opposing party) a bunch of domestic terrorists needing a ministry of oppression to silence.
  • Take us into a war with Russia and soon to be a bigger conflict with China.
  • Raise our debt by trillions of dollars.
  • Invade our country with MILLIONS of illegal 3rd worlders, some of which are known terrorists.
  • Kill our supply lines leaving babies with no food.
The fact that you even bring up that hurricane map all these years later which Trump has nothing to even do with tells me everything I needed to know about you, but already knew anyway.
My, my, we are full of whine today. You want some cheese to go with that?
We're at war with Russia?..funny, that escaped my attention. It wouldn't be necessary to identify just and righteous members of Alt-Right Nation as threats if they could keep their anger, bile, and threats of physical violence in check and stick to being parent advocates for their children. Afghanistan? Why I thought your savior had negotiated and executed a "perfect" withdrawal plan....oh yeah, he didn't follow through, left the guy after him to clean up the mess. Typical Republican.

And trillions of dollars in debt?...Please. This isn't even a discussion point as both Republicans and Democrats have been driving up debts and deficits for two plus decades.

Finally, Trump used a Sharpie to alter a map to show a hurricane threatening an area the NWS had already said..wasn't threatened. Trump did this. Not an aid. Not his Chief of Staff. Not Santa Claus. Trump did. The fact that you would just gloss this over..tells me everything I need to know about you.

Oh yeah, back to the subject. Biden has nothing to do with oil production/exports in this country and prices at the pump. Again, see the oil company C level people for an explanation for that. :)

The President of the United States has no say in the price of gasoline.
You really need a refresher course in how things work. :)
This bill would give him that power, duh. And, you're forgetting that the POTUS has control over a number of factors that drive the price of oil and gasoline.

My, my, we are full of whine today. You want some cheese to go with that?
In other words, you've been nailed to the cross with no comeback yet again.

We're at war with Russia?..funny, that escaped my attention.
Proxy war. I bet a LOT escapes your attention.

It wouldn't be necessary to identify just and righteous members of Alt-Right Nation as threats if they could keep their anger, bile, and threats of physical violence in check
Far more true for the Left. Want me to list all the riots, hate and threats expressed by the Left in recent years? It might take about 100 pages.

I thought your savior had negotiated and executed a "perfect" withdrawal plan....
Which Biden didn't stick to and totally fucked up. The pullout as done was ALL JOE.

oh yeah, he didn't follow through, left the guy after him to clean up the mess.
That's what happens when your reelection is stolen from you by criminal leftwing orgs financed with 413 million dollars from Zuckerberg.

And trillions of dollars in debt?...
The Biden/Obumma regime has taken us from 9 trillion to 30 trillion in a decade whether you like it or not.

Finally, Trump used a Sharpie to alter a map
Get a grip on yourself Jack, this time, NOT below the belt!

Biden has nothing to do with oil production/exports in this country and prices at the pump.
Please keep telling yourself that Jack. I can't wait to see the pounding Dems take this Fall and the quick ouster of Biden. Hopefully in shame taken away in chains.

The Sharpie thing shows a lack of integrity...but what Joe and Hunter have been doing does? That says volumes about you, Jack...just saying!
Hunter Biden isn't and will never be President of the United States. Trump WAS President. Trump DID alter the map. The Bidens are like The Clintons for you members of Alt-Right Nation. Lotsa accusations. No solid proof. Just conspiracy theories.

And Biden STILL doesn't have control over prices at the pump. Who'da thunk? :)

Hunter Biden isn't and will never be President of the United States.
AND THANK GOD FOR THAT.

The Bidens are like The Clintons for you members of Alt-Right Nation. Lotsa accusations. No solid proof.
All the proof in the world. Like Hillary, he has the deep state protecting him. His reward for willingly selling out his country to China.

Hunter Biden isn't and will never be President of the United States. Trump WAS President. Trump DID alter the map. The Bidens are like The Clintons for you members of Alt-Right Nation. Lotsa accusations. No solid proof. Just conspiracy theories.

And Biden STILL doesn't have control over prices at the pump. Who'da thunk? :)
No solid proof? You know, Jack...there is naive and then there is deliberately obtuse. Hunter Biden has been making his living by peddling his father's political power for the better part of twenty years. We're talking millions of dollars. The paintings? The no show jobs on boards in places he knows nothing about dealing with businesses he has no expertise in? It's all been a scam and they didn't try to hide it.

No solid proof? You know, Jack...there is naive and then there is deliberately obtuse. Hunter Biden has been making his living by peddling his father's political power for the better part of twenty years. We're talking millions of dollars. The paintings? The no show jobs on boards in places he knows nothing about dealing with businesses he has no expertise in? It's all been a scam and they didn't try to hide it.
No evidence of this. I mean NONE. Oh jeez, a child profiting or benefitting from their parent's political connections. Quick, someone alert the media. What excuse do you have for the Trump clan? (of whom I also could care less about). What is it with you right wingers and your white whales? :)

No evidence of this. I mean NONE. Oh jeez, a child profiting or benefitting from their parent's political connections. Quick, someone alert the media. What excuse do you have for the Trump clan? (of whom I also could care less about). What is it with you right wingers and your white whales? :)
No evidence? Dude...that crap has been going on for DECADES! It's called influence peddling. It's sleazy. It's corrupt. Someone claiming it hasn't gone on is laughable.

And there is a HUGE difference between what Joe Biden had been doing with his family and his political power and what Trump did with his family and his political power! Being President cost the Trump family money. Being a politician has been a cottage industry for the Bidens.

This whole fairy tale theatre about Biden having nothing to do with fuel prices is laughable. At the very least, he is doing absolutely nothing to alleviate the price rise, and that is being nice to his efforts. He is the guy who doesn't like someone, sees them fall down and break their leg, then steps over them and keeps on walking, saying as he goes..."hey, I didn't trip them, so it is not on me!" He absolutely has the power to help fix this, but REFUSES. Voters understand this part succinctly, and that is 1 of the reasons why the Left is going to get kicked to the curb come November, and it will not be a light, or small kick either!

Finally, tell a Leftist they have to bet their life savings (which may be 50 bucks or less, but who is counting) on who wins the November elections, and watch how fast they bet on the GOP. They can pretend and dress up a turd all they want, but we can still smell it, and know exactly what it is-) So do the American voters by virtually every measure of polls out there. If they want to pretend political Armageddon is not in the offing for them very shortly, for their mental health, I say let them. Just right direction/wrong direction polls tell everyone with 1 or 2 brain cells this is fact, but if the Left claims to have a new measuring stick to relieve their angst, good for them.

Tide? You aren't the brightest bulb.
Sorry bout that,

1. Coming from you thats a complement.
2. Everyone has a typo almost on every response.
3. Only a Speel Nazi like you will ever notise.
4. You surada are a spell nazi.
5. Now you no...lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Of course he didn't. Trump wasn't responsible for the virus making it here, or the spread of it once it got here. That was going to happen one way or the other. What he was responsible for and what he failed miserably at...was the RESPONSE to the virus. So bad, and so non-caring, that the voters showed him the door. And I'm sorry, Sharpiegate was probably one of the lowest points in his Presidency...but it was funny nontheless.

Nothing that Biden discontinued in the oil/gas exploration area had ANYTHING do with the supply issues and prices you are seeing now. For that, you'll have to go see the oil/gas C level people. They'll have a good answer for you. :)
So you agree that Bidens Fauxi Flu has killed so many more Americans than Trump

Forum List

Back