White Farmers Excluded From Biden Loan Forgiveness Program

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Yes democrats are the biggest race pimps there are. They know as long as they can keep the black buffaloed into thinking their victims and only the dems can help them, [but then never do], I do love it when the ass clown regressive demtrash pull a retarded stunt like this. They just pissed off the farmers in WI, that I can tell you historically have mostly all voted dem. Kinda doubting that's going to be the case going forward. Looks to me like the dems are trying to move so fast pushing their regressive radical garbage on America that they're pissing off millions and millions of people that usually had their back, but even they are surprised at all the crap. So long as we can get a relatively fair mid term election, I guarantee, it's going to be an absolute BLOOD BATH for democrats. I predict they lose BOTH the house and the senate. Then the dems are finished. We can get back to work saving America from their commie, regressive, racist demtrash agenda.

------------

White Farmers Excluded From Biden Loan Forgiveness Program Sue To Stop “use of race discrimination as a tool to end ‘systemic racism’”

“Plaintiffs are farmers from Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Ohio who have direct loans with the Farm Service Agency (FSA) or loans backed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). They are otherwise eligible for the loan-forgiveness program in ARPA, except for the color of their skin. As white farmers, Plaintiffs are ineligible for this government benefit.”

You can feel the Legal Resistance to the Biden administration growing. Finally.

As I have pointed out many times before, Democrats have a much larger and more active legal activist infrastructure. We saw it throughout the Trump presidency, with multiple lawsuits filed with days of almost every major Trump policy move. In the travel cases, which Trump ultimately won in the Supreme Court, lawsuits were filed in multiple federal district courts seeking nationwide injunctions. It took only one district court win for a policy to be stymied, even if ultimately Trump won.

While Democrats had their Legal Resistance ready to go the day Trump took office, Republicans were caught flat-footed when Biden rolled out dozens of executive orders and memoranda implementing a radical agenda. It took some time, but Republican state attorneys general stepped into the breach and have sued over the gutting of the immigration laws and enforcement, and disastrous energy and job-killing moves like canceling the Keystone XL Pipeline. It’s a start, but it has to get more agressive.

Among the most pernicious of the Biden policies is the attempt to hand out federal dollars based on race. There already is a lawsuit alleging Racial Discrimination Against Farmers And Ranchers:

Today, America First Legal (AFL) filed a lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas to stop the Biden Administration from administering a program created by Congress in the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 that discriminates against American citizen farmers and ranchers based upon their race. Specifically, Sections 1005 and 1006 of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 provide benefits to farmers and ranchers, but excludes many potential beneficiaries based solely upon their ethnicity or race.

Now, several white farmers have sued over loan forgiveness only for black and other minorities. The Daily Signal reports;

Christopher Baird owns a dairy farm near Ferryville in southwest Wisconsin, not far from the Mississippi River. He milks about 50 cows and farms approximately 80 acres of pasture.

Like a lot of farmers, Baird has direct loans through the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service Agency.

But the dairy farmer isn’t entitled to a new FSA loan-forgiveness program provided as part of COVID-19 relief in the $2 trillion American Rescue Plan Act, legislation touted Wednesday night by President Joe Biden in his address to Congress.

Baird is white. He joined four other white farmers Thursday in suing federal officials over being left out.

Last edited:
Biden is racist against blacks -- so this can't be true...

Maybe this was Kamala's idea........

That and 2 class action federal lawsuits from over 20 years ago...but don't let facts get in the way of your manufactured outraged

I live in small town WI, I grew up on a farm and I know lots of local farmers. I wasn't aware of this until they TOLD ME, and I guarantee you, they're all pissed at democrats. So there's nothing "manufactured" about it... sorry.

That and 2 class action federal lawsuits from over 20 years ago...but don't let facts get in the way of your manufactured outraged

I live in small town WI, I grew up on a farm and I know lots of local farmers. I wasn't aware of this until they TOLD ME, and I guarantee you, they're all pissed at democrats. So there's nothing "manufactured" about it... sorry.
In other words, you don't know what the pigford settlement is?

Cool...

Can you tell me if any of the farmers in your small town have been HISTORICALLY denied assistance from the government based on their race??

Because if so, you folks in your little small town would have filed a class action suit decades ago.....like those black farmers did

Cool...

Can you tell me if any of the farmers in your small town have been HISTORICALLY denied assistance from the government based on their race??

Because if so, you folks in your little small town would have filed a class action suit decades ago.....like those black farmers did
Point is, the democrats excluded whites from a loan forgiveness program, now they're pissed at democrats.

Not playing deflection game, stay on topic.

Cool...

Point is, the democrats excluded whites from a loan assistance program, now they're pissed at democrats.

Not playing deflection game, stay on topic.
Democrats are carrying out the lawsuit that black farmers won.........that is how lawsuits work when you win them...

Again....you can always file a class action lawsuit if you feel you are being discriminated against based on race...

The fact that not a single class action lawsuit has been filed against the USDA or any other federal department for decades; FURTHER lets me know that racial discrimination against white farmers hasn't really been a thing...

Why is that??

Why so silent when ACTUAL DISCRIMINATION against black farmers WAS PROVEN IN A FEDERAL COURT??

Cool...

But they are being denied based on race right now. You can hand wave and excuse all you want but the fact is this is racist. It's racist because it denying service to a group of people based on their skin while giving preferential treatment to others because of their skin color.

Racist doesn't mean only against blacks, racist means treating someone less than equal or more than equal based purely on the color of their skin.

If we were actually fair and equal then all of the farmers there would be able to access it regardless of their skin color.

Your excuses make you part of the problem.

Cool...

But they are being denied based on race right now. You can hand wave and excuse all you want but the fact is this is racist. It's racist because it denying service to a group of people based on their skin while giving preferential treatment to others because of their skin color.

Racist doesn't mean only against blacks, racist means treating someone less than equal or more than equal based purely on the color of their skin.

If we were actually fair and equal then all of the farmers there would be able to access it regardless of their skin color.

Explain to me the particulars of the Pigford I and Pigford II class action settlements....

I'll wait

Who cares?

I certainly dont

What i do know is that what biden is doing NOW is racial descrimination against whites
Please explain to me the particulars of the Pigford class action discrimination settlement

Why are you conservatives having such a hard time answering a simple question?

Please explain to me the particulars of the Pigford class action discrimination settlement
I dont give a crap about the pigford settlement

It has nothing to do with racial discrimination against white farmers today
Then those farmers should have no problem winning a class action lawsuit just like those black farmers did to which you morons didn't give a fuck about...

Are you saying these white farmers are above the process of going to court and winning their case?? Are you saying we should just believe their claim just because??

Then those farmers should have no problem winning a class action lawsuit just like those black farmers did to which you morons didn't give a fuck about..
This is insanity

racial discrimination against whites is just as bad as against blacks

Then those farmers should have no problem winning a class action lawsuit just like those black farmers did to which you morons didn't give a fuck about..
This is insanity

racial discrimination against whites is just as bad as against blacks
In 2020...a little over 1% of federal loans were given to black farmers....and it wasn't because black farmers make up 1% of total farmers....

Now when that obvious disparity is being addressed -- you want to cry discrimination...yet why so silent on the obvious discrimination that was proven in 2 federal class action suits??

If these white farmers can prove their case in court; so be it......but a class action suit that is led by a legal organization started by a white nationalist won't get sympathy from me

So what you're saying is that, based on the outcome of the the case YOU listed is that you KNOW racial discrimination is wrong ( and expensive to taxpayers ) and yet you're in support of the government practicing MORE racial discrimination. Are democrats just incapable of learning from past mistakes?

Yes democrats are the biggest race pimps there are. They know as long as they can keep the black buffaloed into thinking their victims and only the dems can help them, [but then never do], I do love it when the ass clown regressive demtrash pull a retarded stunt like this. They just pissed off the farmers in WI, that I can tell you historically have mostly all voted dem. Kinda doubting that's going to be the case going forward. Looks to me like the dems are trying to move so fast pushing their regressive radical garbage on America that they're pissing off millions and millions of people that usually had their back, but even they are surprised at all the crap. So long as we can get a relatively fair mid term election, I guarantee, it's going to be an absolute BLOOD BATH for democrats. I predict they lose BOTH the house and the senate. Then the dems are finished. We can get back to work saving America from their commie, regressive, racist demtrash agenda.

------------

White Farmers Excluded From Biden Loan Forgiveness Program Sue To Stop “use of race discrimination as a tool to end ‘systemic racism’”

“Plaintiffs are farmers from Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Ohio who have direct loans with the Farm Service Agency (FSA) or loans backed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). They are otherwise eligible for the loan-forgiveness program in ARPA, except for the color of their skin. As white farmers, Plaintiffs are ineligible for this government benefit.”

You can feel the Legal Resistance to the Biden administration growing. Finally.

As I have pointed out many times before, Democrats have a much larger and more active legal activist infrastructure. We saw it throughout the Trump presidency, with multiple lawsuits filed with days of almost every major Trump policy move. In the travel cases, which Trump ultimately won in the Supreme Court, lawsuits were filed in multiple federal district courts seeking nationwide injunctions. It took only one district court win for a policy to be stymied, even if ultimately Trump won.

While Democrats had their Legal Resistance ready to go the day Trump took office, Republicans were caught flat-footed when Biden rolled out dozens of executive orders and memoranda implementing a radical agenda. It took some time, but Republican state attorneys general stepped into the breach and have sued over the gutting of the immigration laws and enforcement, and disastrous energy and job-killing moves like canceling the Keystone XL Pipeline. It’s a start, but it has to get more agressive.

Among the most pernicious of the Biden policies is the attempt to hand out federal dollars based on race. There already is a lawsuit alleging Racial Discrimination Against Farmers And Ranchers:

Today, America First Legal (AFL) filed a lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas to stop the Biden Administration from administering a program created by Congress in the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 that discriminates against American citizen farmers and ranchers based upon their race. Specifically, Sections 1005 and 1006 of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 provide benefits to farmers and ranchers, but excludes many potential beneficiaries based solely upon their ethnicity or race.

Now, several white farmers have sued over loan forgiveness only for black and other minorities. The Daily Signal reports;

Christopher Baird owns a dairy farm near Ferryville in southwest Wisconsin, not far from the Mississippi River. He milks about 50 cows and farms approximately 80 acres of pasture.

Like a lot of farmers, Baird has direct loans through the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service Agency.

But the dairy farmer isn’t entitled to a new FSA loan-forgiveness program provided as part of COVID-19 relief in the $2 trillion American Rescue Plan Act, legislation touted Wednesday night by President Joe Biden in his address to Congress.

Baird is white. He joined four other white farmers Thursday in suing federal officials over being left out.

Democrat Party has ALWAYS been the party of RACISM !!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Cool...

I know what it is. Black farmers were compensated.

Now this?

You black people love it when you get your handouts, but if anything went to white people 30, 40, 100 years ago, even though black people were compensated, there must be some black-only handouts to tip the scale, right?

If it helps heal chapped black asses, then so be it.

Cool...

Explain to me the particulars of the Pigford I and Pigford II class action settlements....

I'll wait
If you want to talk about that, start your own thread on it.

You're off topic.

Forum List

Back