Another example of why you shouldnt pay attention to fauci

sure, as long as the runs from the previous innings weren't altered/ changed from the 8th to the 9th. That's what happened here. so you're again factually incorrect.
That’s not what happened here. The number you posted wasn’t the final number. They were still counting. Unlike a baseball game, the CDC doesn’t have instantaneous updates about who has died, the data takes time to come in.

This isn’t conspiracy, just your ignorance.

sure, as long as the runs from the previous innings weren't altered/ changed from the 8th to the 9th. That's what happened here. so you're again factually incorrect.
That’s not what happened here. The number you posted wasn’t the final number. They were still counting. Unlike a baseball game, the CDC doesn’t have instantaneous updates about who has died, the data takes time to come in.

This isn’t conspiracy, just your ignorance.
sure it is, the poster used screenshots off the CDC link in December, that means, from your analogy, the previous innings can't be touched, which indeed were. You're factually incorrect. 337,000 excessive people didn't just die in December. And as I stated in here, the CDC has removed all links to that information now. Their daily death by month charts are missing now. that's just a fact unless you can prove otherwise. I've come up blanks now.

sure it is, the poster used screenshots off the CDC link in December, that means, from your analogy, the previous innings can't be touched, which indeed were. You're factually incorrect. 337,000 excessive people didn't just die in December. And as I stated in here, the CDC has removed all links to that information now. Their daily death by month charts are missing now. that's just a fact unless you can prove otherwise. I've come up blanks now.
The screenshots were of preliminary and incomplete data.

You understand what preliminary and incomplete data means, right? It means it's not done being collected.

You've not posted any screenshots to anything. And furthermore, you might have missed this:
Not only does the figure not account for the final six weeks of the year, it doesn’t represent the first few weeks, either. The weekly provisional deaths table doesn’t begin until the week ending Feb. 1, 2020. What’s more, these numbers are continuously updated due to reporting lags, which the CDC says can range from one week to eight weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction and cause of death.

I know you don't read my links, but I've posted it several times.
1618589390907.png

You understand what preliminary and incomplete data means, right? It means it's not done being collected.
Funny, you used the analogy runs in a game and moving from the 8th to the 9th, where I agree with the concept, that isn't what happened. And, the weekly numbers weren't the weekly numbers in December, they changed their reporting. Not sure why any earlier figures required changing, the numbers are from death certificates they receive. If I've learned nothing watching the Floyd trial, it is that death certificates get sent to the CDC. So no, going back and increasing the number of deaths from earlier in 2020, isn't acceptable to me. Those numbers were reported during the months they were recorded. It's bullshit. just is, if any more people died in 2020 than in 2019, period. The margin of error would be for any normal increase as seen between previous years. Nope, it was a hoax. People like me know it's a hoax, that rapper knew it was a hoax. Just like me he was following the CDC's own numbers. loudly here, BULLSHIT!!!!!

Jim Jordan destroyed the little weasel yesterday. He can't explain what metric we need to get back to normal.

He is drunk on power and as long as he can keep simpletons scared he will keep it.

Jim Jordan destroyed the little weasel yesterday. He can't explain what metric we need to get back to normal.

He is drunk on power and as long as he can keep simpletons scared he will keep it.
Jim Jordan forgot what the governor of New Jersey said about the subject.

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy pleaded with coronavirus-fatigued residents Thursday to keep following health guidelines, bluntly telling them the ultimate inconvenience is "when you die."

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy pleaded with coronavirus-fatigued residents Thursday to keep following health guidelines, bluntly telling them the ultimate inconvenience is "when you die."
and everyone will die, you know this right? there is one guarantee in life you will die. What do you think the governor of NJ's credentials are to tell any living person what to do with their life?

Perhaps Jordan doesn't give a shit what the Gov of NJ says.

and everyone will die, you know this right? there is one guarantee in life you will die. What do you think the governor of NJ's credentials are to tell any living person what to do with their life?
The best explaination is from the movie Starship Troopers

You don't like it, well too bad. We're in it for the species boys and girls, it's simple numbers.

Funny, you used the analogy runs in a game and moving from the 8th to the 9th, where I agree with the concept, that isn't what happened. And, the weekly numbers weren't the weekly numbers in December, they changed their reporting. Not sure why any earlier figures required changing, the numbers are from death certificates they receive. If I've learned nothing watching the Floyd trial, it is that death certificates get sent to the CDC. So no, going back and increasing the number of deaths from earlier in 2020, isn't acceptable to me. Those numbers were reported during the months they were recorded. It's bullshit. just is, if any more people died in 2020 than in 2019, period. The margin of error would be for any normal increase as seen between previous years. Nope, it was a hoax. People like me know it's a hoax, that rapper knew it was a hoax. Just like me he was following the CDC's own numbers. loudly here, BULLSHIT!!!!!
I know, you keep saying they changed the reporting but so far you just sound like a nutter making crazy accusations.

They didn't change numbers, they just hadn't completed the data collection. It sometimes takes 8 weeks for death certificates to make their way to the CDC. So by the end of December, they're still tallying deaths from November.

Don't be so damn paranoid.

Just like Jordan didn't give a shit about what the wrestlers told him about the team doctor.

Ohio representative and former Ohio State University wrestling coach Jim Jordan aided and abetted in the university's cover-up of sexual abuse ...

Last edited:
Jim asked Anthony how many people had to be vaccinated before he would promote opening up the country again without COVID restrictions.
Because there's not really an answer to that question. It's not a legitimate question, it's an attention seeker looking for a sound byte.
Eh... If there is no answer to when we can open back up, then there was also no answer to if we should have shut down in the first place.

Just like Jordan didn't give a shit about what the wrestlers told him about the team doctor.

Ohio representative and former Ohio State University wrestling coach Jim Jordan aided and abetted in the university's cover-up of sexual abuse ...
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
These panty ass, whiny assholes like Jordan, Gaetz and Nostra do not have the balls to deal with a war. Their hero, Donald Trump, said we are at war with the virus. The whiny assholes to not want to be inconvenienced by the war against COVID. Look at our brave citizens during WWII. They gave up much more than any of us have in the war on COVID. They looked beyond their own selfish needs to the needs of the country, in the long run. They were not crying that their constitutional rights were being taken away (they were for the war).
This spineless, selfish, brainless, immoral group led by Trump, with a large following on this message board, are an embarrassment. They are the largest shit stain, ever, on American history.

These panty ass, whiny assholes like Jordan, Gaetz and Nostra do not have the balls to deal with a war. Their hero, Donald Trump, said we are at war with the virus. The whiny assholes to not want to be inconvenienced by the war against COVID. Look at our brave citizens during WWII. They gave up much more than any of us have in the war on COVID. They looked beyond their own selfish needs to the needs of the country, in the long run. They were not crying that their constitutional rights were being taken away (they were for the war).
This spineless, selfish, brainless, immoral group led by Trump, with a large following on this message board, are an embarrassment. They are the largest shit stain, ever, on American history.
I apologize for me excessive use of profanity but I feel it is the only way to get through these, dumbass, pieces of shit that have aggregated under the banner of Trumpism.

The best explaination is from the movie Starship Troopers

You don't like it, well too bad. We're in it for the species boys and girls, it's simple numbers.
Quoting a shitty sci fi movie to make a point.
:laugh2:

I just dropped you from moron down to imbecile.

I don't think so.
While I do not like Trump, he likely was right about the war on covid-19.
The strategy of "flattening the curve" has not and likely can not work.
It is a bad idea for ANY epidemic.
Any strategy had to be fast, not instead keep it around indefinitely like flattening the curve does.
If the epidemic is too lethal, then you do full quarantine with contract tracing.
If it is not too lethal, then you deliberately accelerate infection among the healthy, do achieve herd immunity.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Forum List

Back