Another Example of trump being right.....errrrrr...... WRONG.

So you against people having free will to do what they chose.
Now we're moving into dictator territory under the disguise of the bible and God.
Keep going. I know where this is heading.
I am against people having free will to do what they chose, especially when it comes to murder.
On the other hand, you are pro Black people murdering Black people and please don't say that's no true when you always say the cops in every Blue city are criminals.

I am against people having free will to do what they chose, especially when it comes to murder.
On the other hand, you are pro Black people murdering Black people and please don't say that's no true when you always say the cops in every Blue city are criminals.

You're filthy religion drives you to call it murder and nothing else you hypocrit.
You're a very good example of why abortion should be retrospective.

I have never said I was pro blacks murdering blacks. You are a liar and how's your God feel about that?
I have never said one word about coppers in blue states.

There's a pattern forming here with your continuous lying. Do you get special forgiveness from God to ridicule and lie about democrats ? Stick with your filthy bible and tell your wife to knock off the contraceptives before you come open preaching on here and tell people how to run their lives.

You're filthy religion drives you to call it murder and nothing else you hypocrit.

I have never said I was pro blacks murdering blacks. You are a liar and how's your God feel about that?

There's a pattern forming here with your continuous lying. Do you get special forgiveness from God to ridicule and lie about democrats ? Stick with your filthy bible and tell your wife to knock off the contraceptives before you come open preaching on here and tell people how to run their lives.
It’s simple; I have yet to see you criticize slum violence.
You’re just an emotionally disturbed ProgBot.

Just to make one thing clear…
You are a LibBot, not a Democrat.

Forum List

Back