Invoke the 25th NOW

Sounds like fake news to me but also something that traitor Biden would do. If true Biden needs to be IMPEACHED don't you agree?

Sure. Let's sit around for two years while some special counsel is appointed and set to investigating Biden—all in hopes he will be found guilty by the Senate on some distant dismal day. Why would I dare describe the day of Biden's removal from office as dismal? Because on that day, if it ever arrived and never would, think carefully about who would be replacing him as POTUS. Our system of government from top to bottom and inside out is corrupt beyond imagining. No politician, judge or amount of ballots can change that. War is the only recourse to reclaiming and reestablishing the America of our Founders. Thus, it is only a matter of time spent waiting in unbearable suspense for that long, long overdue conflict to begin.

Sure. Let's sit around for two years while some special counsel is appointed and set to investigating Biden—all in hopes he will be found guilty by the Senate on some distant dismal day. Why would I dare describe the day of Biden's removal from office as dismal? Because on that day, if it ever arrived and never would, think carefully about who would be replacing him as POTUS. Our system of government from top to bottom and inside out is corrupt beyond imagining. No politician, judge or amount of ballots can change that. War is the only recourse to reclaiming and reestablishing the America of our Founders. Thus, it is only a matter of time spent waiting in unbearable suspense for that long, long overdue conflict to begin.
Replacing a hated Dem imbecile with an even more hated Dem imbecile is how you destroy the Dem party. :muahaha: I'm so mean to Dems, oh well they deserve it I hate them!

Settle down. If it were true, what law has he broken which would warrant impeachment?
You hate just for hates sake. How pathetic.
^^^ tone deaf left winger. Go ahead announce it during a Biden state of the union address. Tell Americans Biden is taking their tax dollars and gifting $450,000 to each illegal. I guarantee you the next day the Dem party will cease to exist.

Edit: I forgot these :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

^^^ tone deaf left winger. Go ahead announce it during a Biden state of the union address. Tell Americans Biden is taking their tax dollars and gifting $450,000 to each illegal. I guarantee you the next day the Dem party will cease to exist.

Where's your evidence he is doing that?
You're big mouth is out of control.

Did fox tell you? Thought so.
Dickhead.

Sadly it is true.

No specific crime need be committed by the president. There are no hearings. Removal under the 25th Amendment isn't an impeachment. Congress is not consulted or informed. This is an action of the cabinet and the vice president. Removing the president isn't the only problem. Dr. Jill suspects some kind of action and is investigating how to remove the vice president, without impeachment.

The democratic party is fragmenting irrespective of what Republicans do.

Where's your evidence he is doing that?
You're big mouth is out of control.

Did fox tell you? Thought so.
Dickhead.
DO IT you just bragged about how it would not be illegal so go right ahead, grow a pair you gutless left wing cowards DO IT! I'll just be standing over here laughing while you people chicken out. bawk bawk bawk bawk :auiqs.jpg:

450k per ILLEGAL alien family member separated at the border under Trump.

THIS is how you set a populace on a trajectory for TRUE CIVIL WAR

Wow Biden and Dems are traitors of the first order. Thousands of illegals have already filed claims for the $450,000 in reparations. Drunk illegal KILLS a 5 year old girl, Biden say you can't deport illegals for drunk driving. Guy owns a ranch on the border. The forest service and border patrol won't patrol that part of America because it's too dangerous. :oops:

Last edited:
Spoken like the member of a party who has won the popular vote once in the last 29 years. (8 election cycles if you're scoring at home).

Forum List

Back