Another Example of trump being right.....errrrrr...... WRONG.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
This should be a great resource for denying the "Trump is Always Right."

The lie he fled: He got Veterans Choice
Trump could have told a perfectly good factual story about the Veterans Choice health care program Obama signed into law in 2014: it wasn't good enough, so he replaced it with a more expansive program he signed into law in 2018.
That's not the story he did tell -- whether out of policy ignorance, a desire to erase Obama's legacy, or simply because he is a liar. Instead, he claimed over and over -- more than 160 times that he is the one who got the Veterans Choice program passed after other presidents tried and failed for years.
And why not stretch? He knew he probably wouldn't be challenged by a press corps drowning in other Trump drama. It wasn't until August 2020 that he was asked about the lie to his face.
He promptly left the room.

One of 1,000's of times he has been WRONG, to you RWI's, that means 'not being Always Right.'

Maobama's program was more likely to ruin your credit than get you good healthcare. I know several guys that were turned over to collections before the SINGLE VA payment center got the vendor paid.

Last edited:

Trump could have told a perfectly good factual story about the Veterans Choice health care program Obama signed into law in 2014: it wasn't good enough, so he replaced it with a more expansive program he signed into law in 2018.
That's not the story he did tell -- whether out of policy ignorance, a desire to erase Obama's legacy, or simply because he is a liar. Instead, he claimed over and over -- more than 160 times that he is the one who got the Veterans Choice program passed after other presidents tried and failed for years.
And why not stretch? He knew he probably wouldn't be challenged by a press corps drowning in other Trump drama. It wasn't until August 2020 that he was asked about the lie to his face.

One of 1,000's of times he has been WRONG, to you RWI's, that means 'not being Always Right.'

He was, is, and shall always be Not Hillary. That is all I ever expected or wanted of him.

I read your article, and. . . while I agree with you, there is a lot of stupid fibs, half truths, and lets face it, down right lies in there. . . and a lot, if not most of them, seem to be the result of a person that is aging, or gets incorrect information from folks under him.

Now, I am not making excuses for him, because I believe that the buck stops with the person in charge, and Trump has too much of an ego to ever admit when he makes a mistake, or gets fed poor information from incompetent inferiors, that is a big glaring weakness of his. . . OTH, he, unlike many of the leaders we have had, is not reluctant to sack lackeys and yes men, when they perform poorly. Our current administration will have folks making mistakes all over the damn place, and keeping their jobs through it all.

However, in my mind, the problem we have with our establishment, is the blatant bias cooked into the media system because of corporate corruption. The amount of lies and gas-lighting that has come out of the current administration in this first year, has blown my mind away, but you would be hard-pressed to find a similar article, or series by WaPo that kept a running tab on it.

It's shameless, it really is.

At this point who gives shit one about Trump? Is he still President? No. Is he still some kind of threat to you? Does he influence and permeate your nightmares? If so . . . a life you need to get.

I'm going to have to go with weak and pathetic attempt to deflect from the Biden/Dem LIE factory. How many times did he tell the Amtrak lie even after it was widely debunked?

Trump was a liar of Olympic proportions and the repubmicans who changed their vote told him so. Only fools and brain dead zombies would want that idiot back.

Trump was a liar of Olympic proportions and the repubmicans who changed their vote told him so. Only fools and brain dead zombies would want that idiot back.
Dem traitors will be destroyed, taxes lowered, and the border re-secured. Deal with it snowflakes, real Americans are taking over. Your 2020 election theft was the Dem party's last gasp.

Dem traitors will be destroyed, taxes lowered, and the border re-secured. Deal with it snowflakes, real Americans are taking over. Your 2020 election theft was the Dem party's last gasp.
Yeah sure. I had a dream like that and it ended bad.
Grow up.

I'm going to have to go with weak and pathetic attempt to deflect from the Biden/Dem LIE factory. How many times did he tell the Amtrak lie even after it was widely debunked?
Amazing how these people claim Trump is irrelevant, yet they start multiple “I hate Trump” threads daily. They don’t want to talk about Xiden for some reason.....

Amazing how these people claim Trump is irrelevant, yet they start multiple “I hate Trump” threads daily. They don’t want to talk about Xiden for some reason.....
Remember the good old days when they could start Obama love threads? Biden is a disaster they wont touch him with a 10 foot pole.

I love how your response to the OP is to call his post a deflection while doing EXACTLY that in the post you just wrote!!! Haha, you do see the irony don't you?

Biden is both their golden locked hero and most hated adversary. For the radical left Biden is hero and villain. Thus the transference of their hatred for Biden onto that other man who is no longer POTUS.

Forum List

Back