Another Example of trump being right.....errrrrr...... WRONG.

Dem traitors will be destroyed, taxes lowered, and the border re-secured. Deal with it snowflakes, real Americans are taking over. Your 2020 election theft was the Dem party's last gasp.
tenor-11.gif

I keep offering you left wing traitors your own country to rule with an iron fist. So lets divide up the United States and you can live within your own borders and do whatever you want. Deal?

Democrats are not traitors. You don't mind them paying taxes, working like others and fighting and dying for the country and your reward is you banish them like you did the Indians .

You've got nothing to offer which includes int e lligence and hate. But you are a typical hate filled ignorant Republican if that's a plus.

I read your article, and. . . while I agree with you, there is a lot of stupid fibs, half truths, and lets face it, down right lies in there. . . and a lot, if not most of them, seem to be the result of a person that is aging, or gets incorrect information from folks under him.

Now, I am not making excuses for him, because I believe that the buck stops with the person in charge, and Trump has too much of an ego to ever admit when he makes a mistake, or gets fed poor information from incompetent inferiors, that is a big glaring weakness of his. . . OTH, he, unlike many of the leaders we have had, is not reluctant to sack lackeys and yes men, when they perform poorly. Our current administration will have folks making mistakes all over the damn place, and keeping their jobs through it all.

However, in my mind, the problem we have with our establishment, is the blatant bias cooked into the media system because of corporate corruption. The amount of lies and gas-lighting that has come out of the current administration in this first year, has blown my mind away, but you would be hard-pressed to find a similar article, or series by WaPo that kept a running tab on it.

It's shameless, it really is.
We all know the corporate media is essentially in the tank for Ds over Rs. Yet there is little difference between the two gangs. I suspect this blatant bias is designed to divide and inflame some Americans. The media’s failure to report the numerous lies by Biden clearly contrasts with their constant and often absurd criticism of Trump.

The fact is Joe and Don are very similar on the big issues of the day. Partisans of the two lying jerks refuse to accept this, though it’s apparent.

One of the few things admirable about Don, is he was candid. Unlike O who never answered questions or was constantly spinning, Don would just blurt out his thoughts and sometimes expose the truth about our corrupt political system.

I read your article, and. . . while I agree with you, there is a lot of stupid fibs, half truths, and lets face it, down right lies in there. . . and a lot, if not most of them, seem to be the result of a person that is aging, or gets incorrect information from folks under him.

Now, I am not making excuses for him, because I believe that the buck stops with the person in charge, and Trump has too much of an ego to ever admit when he makes a mistake, or gets fed poor information from incompetent inferiors, that is a big glaring weakness of his. . . OTH, he, unlike many of the leaders we have had, is not reluctant to sack lackeys and yes men, when they perform poorly. Our current administration will have folks making mistakes all over the damn place, and keeping their jobs through it all.

However, in my mind, the problem we have with our establishment, is the blatant bias cooked into the media system because of corporate corruption. The amount of lies and gas-lighting that has come out of the current administration in this first year, has blown my mind away, but you would be hard-pressed to find a similar article, or series by WaPo that kept a running tab on it.

It's shameless, it really is.

Actually. Turn it around.

Let me explain how things work and why. We have laws, Supreme Court decisions, Treaties, agreements, and understandings.

So let’s say the President wants to do something. Like whack a Terrorist leader. Ok. He puts it out there as a desired outcome. Well now the machinery of Government gets busy. Lawyers start to research the question to show the President is authorized and justified. The DOD starts to try and figure out where the guy is and who’s yard we will be invading. The State Department goes over treaties and agreements as well as unofficial understandings.

The State Department might even brief in friendly allied governments. Initially to get a read on how they feel about it. Later to get their official support.

All of this takes time. And Trump demonstrated that he detested it. To him lawyers were to fix the problem after. Not prevent the problem before. All of this was part of the process. And Trump did not play well with it.

Now his more ignorant supporters would cheer Trump and denounce the Deep State. But that deep state as it is denounced is nothing more than the processes that have evolved since the Nation rejected the Nixonian claim that if a President does it then it is automatically legal.

This process makes sure that any understandings we have worked out are not violated.

This takes time. Days. Weeks. Perhaps months depending on the action the President wants to take.

Trump never learned this. He fired people who told him he couldn’t do what he wanted.

An example of an understanding. Unofficial. But vital just the same. We do not assassinate KGB or whatever they are called today Agents. They don’t assassinate our CIA agents. The purpose of those agencies is to gather information. You can’t gather shit if you are dead.

If Trump wanted to kill a Spy the CIA would object. Loudly. Because that action would trigger a set of reprisals. Those reprisals would in turn trigger more actions. And we would learn even less about an opponent.

Trump hated these restrictions. He was dumb enough to believe that the other side would not dare retaliate.

No man can be an expert at everything. It is why the President has Advisors. Those advisors are experts in their fields.

Trump detested those experts. Now there is no rule that you have to go with their recommendations. But you have to listen to them. Trump wouldn’t. And he made lots of mistakes in handling things. Like COVID. Mistakes that were easily avoidable if he had learned while in office.

Actually. Turn it around.

Let me explain how things work and why. We have laws, Supreme Court decisions, Treaties, agreements, and understandings.

So let’s say the President wants to do something. Like whack a Terrorist leader. Ok. He puts it out there as a desired outcome. Well now the machinery of Government gets busy. Lawyers start to research the question to show the President is authorized and justified. The DOD starts to try and figure out where the guy is and who’s yard we will be invading. The State Department goes over treaties and agreements as well as unofficial understandings.

The State Department might even brief in friendly allied governments. Initially to get a read on how they feel about it. Later to get their official support.

All of this takes time. And Trump demonstrated that he detested it. To him lawyers were to fix the problem after. Not prevent the problem before. All of this was part of the process. And Trump did not play well with it.

Now his more ignorant supporters would cheer Trump and denounce the Deep State. But that deep state as it is denounced is nothing more than the processes that have evolved since the Nation rejected the Nixonian claim that if a President does it then it is automatically legal.

This process makes sure that any understandings we have worked out are not violated.

This takes time. Days. Weeks. Perhaps months depending on the action the President wants to take.

Trump never learned this. He fired people who told him he couldn’t do what he wanted.

An example of an understanding. Unofficial. But vital just the same. We do not assassinate KGB or whatever they are called today Agents. They don’t assassinate our CIA agents. The purpose of those agencies is to gather information. You can’t gather shit if you are dead.

If Trump wanted to kill a Spy the CIA would object. Loudly. Because that action would trigger a set of reprisals. Those reprisals would in turn trigger more actions. And we would learn even less about an opponent.

Trump hated these restrictions. He was dumb enough to believe that the other side would not dare retaliate.

No man can be an expert at everything. It is why the President has Advisors. Those advisors are experts in their fields.

Trump detested those experts. Now there is no rule that you have to go with their recommendations. But you have to listen to them. Trump wouldn’t. And he made lots of mistakes in handling things. Like COVID. Mistakes that were easily avoidable if he had learned while in office.
I don’t believe you are correct with this synopsis. Trump murdered an Iranian general and several others on a whim. There was no time consuming process as you describe. O did much the same, when he droned an American citizen.

This should be a great resource for denying the "Trump is Always Right."

The lie he fled: He got Veterans Choice
Trump could have told a perfectly good factual story about the Veterans Choice health care program Obama signed into law in 2014: it wasn't good enough, so he replaced it with a more expansive program he signed into law in 2018.
That's not the story he did tell -- whether out of policy ignorance, a desire to erase Obama's legacy, or simply because he is a liar. Instead, he claimed over and over -- more than 160 times that he is the one who got the Veterans Choice program passed after other presidents tried and failed for years.
And why not stretch? He knew he probably wouldn't be challenged by a press corps drowning in other Trump drama. It wasn't until August 2020 that he was asked about the lie to his face.
He promptly left the room.

One of 1,000's of times he has been WRONG, to you RWI's, that means 'not being Always Right.'

He left the room? LOLOL.. Trump is such a disgusting liar and a coward.

I don’t believe you are correct with this synopsis. Trump murdered an Iranian general and several others on a whim. There was no time consuming process as you describe. O did much the same, when he droned an American citizen.

The American citizen Obama droned was training suicide bombers in Yemen. The Iranian General was the only go to person to negotiate a truce in Yemen.

We all know the corporate media is essentially in the tank for Ds over Rs. Yet there is little difference between the two gangs. I suspect this blatant bias is designed to divide and inflame some Americans. The media’s failure to report the numerous lies by Biden clearly contrasts with their constant and often absurd criticism of Trump.

The fact is Joe and Don are very similar on the big issues of the day. Partisans of the two lying jerks refuse to accept this, though it’s apparent.

One of the few things admirable about Don, is he was candid. Unlike O who never answered questions or was constantly spinning, Don would just blurt out his thoughts and sometimes expose the truth about our corrupt political system.

Candid? Trump is an uninformed, blustering bully. Candid isn't loud and stupid.

This should be a great resource for denying the "Trump is Always Right."

The lie he fled: He got Veterans Choice
Trump could have told a perfectly good factual story about the Veterans Choice health care program Obama signed into law in 2014: it wasn't good enough, so he replaced it with a more expansive program he signed into law in 2018.
That's not the story he did tell -- whether out of policy ignorance, a desire to erase Obama's legacy, or simply because he is a liar. Instead, he claimed over and over -- more than 160 times that he is the one who got the Veterans Choice program passed after other presidents tried and failed for years.
And why not stretch? He knew he probably wouldn't be challenged by a press corps drowning in other Trump drama. It wasn't until August 2020 that he was asked about the lie to his face.
He promptly left the room.

One of 1,000's of times he has been WRONG, to you RWI's, that means 'not being Always Right.'
My son and daughter-in-law are disabled vets. After VC was passed, my son didn't have to drive 50 miles to an appointment that had to be scheduled months in advance. That was under Trump, not Ohbummer! "Ears" changes to the program were ineffective and did not help vets get treatment.

• Public Law 115-26, enacted April 19, 2017, made three key changes to help improve the VCP. The law removed the expiration date for the program, made VA primary coordinator of benefits for services provided to you, and it removed barriers with sharing necessary health information with community providers.
  • 10 Things About The Veterans Choice Program
Now, who was President in 2017? Hint: It wasn't Ohbummer.

Democrats are not traitors. You don't mind them paying taxes, working like others and fighting and dying for the country and your reward is you banish them like you did the Indians .

You've got nothing to offer which includes int e lligence and hate. But you are a typical hate filled ignorant Republican if that's a plus.
Biden is a failure and has been for 50 years. Represents you loons well.

Forum List

Back