Has Ramaswamy blown it with some of us Republicans? Musk for VP?!

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Ok, I understand Ramaswamy wants those experienced in business to be in his cabinet (not that he will likely be the nominee but whatever). WE ALL DO! This country needs a good businessman or woman to run things. The govt is obviously a complicated, multi-faceted entity that impacts the lives of all its 320 million people.

But Musk... and yeh, I know he could not be VP anyway because he wasn't born in the US, but doesn't R know that M has a pro-abortion policy at one or more of his work sites? OK, I have to admit, I have not verified this beyond the story I found on Newsmax some time ago, but I trust Newsmax, more or less.

We don't just want a good business man or woman for pres

We want someone who LOVES ALL AMERICANS

INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE WOMB

All are created in the image of God... Our US Constitution says ALL have the right to LIFE, liberty...........................

Ok, I understand Ramaswamy wants those experienced in business. WE ALL DO! This country needs a good business man or woman to run things. The govt is a complicated, mutli-faceted entity that impacts the lives of all its 320 million people.

But Musk... and yeh, I know he could not be VP because he wasn't born in the US, but doesn't R know that M has a pro-abortion policy at one or more of his work sites? OK, I have to admit, I have not verified this beyond the story I found on Newsmax some time ago, but I trust Newsmax, more or less.

You don't know that Musk is unqualified for VP? Seriously?

Ok, I understand Ramaswamy wants those experienced in business to be in his cabinet (not that he will likely be the nominee but whatever). WE ALL DO! This country needs a good businessman or woman to run things. The govt is obviously a complicated, multi-faceted entity that impacts the lives of all its 320 million people.

But Musk... and yeh, I know he could not be VP anyway because he wasn't born in the US, but doesn't R know that M has a pro-abortion policy at one or more of his work sites? OK, I have to admit, I have not verified this beyond the story I found on Newsmax some time ago, but I trust Newsmax, more or less.

We don't just want a good business man or woman for pres

We want someone who LOVES ALL AMERICANS

INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE WOMB

All are created in the image of God... Our US Constitution says ALL have the right to LIFE, liberty...........................
We had a "busnessman" in the office before Biden. We don't need that.
You don't want a president that loves all Americans. You want one who loves white Americans and who willl take this country back to Jim Crow.

Musk is just grifting right wingers. He claims to be a free speech absolutist, but censors people on X. He even hired a WEFtard to do his censoring.

Musk is just grifting right wingers. He claims to be a free speech absolutist, but censors people on X. He even hired a WEFtard to do his censoring.
The Afrikaner isn't grifting.

yeh, I used to like Musk but he appears at this time to be rather political or however u say it... I mean, you know... the chameleon?

The Afrikaner isn't grifting.
True, he may be just trying to siphon right wingers off of other platforms so that the smaller platforms die. Then he goes full WEF and starts the mass censorship again. Or maybe he pulls a Vox Day and sells the business to a far left outfit.

Vivek has good ideas such as civics tests for prospective voters, but he doesn't have a chance of being elected since he's not Christian.

Vivek has good ideas such as civics tests for prospective voters, but he doesn't have a chance of being elected since he's not Christian.

I think he has no chance because Trump is way ahead and DeSantis is or used to be 2nd and even DeSantis is far behind Trump.

This country HAS elected non-Christians.. Obummer comes to mind.

After Kumstain, there is no floor below that fucking disaster.

A broken crescent wrench would look good at this point....

kamala dumbfuck stupidity.jpg

You don't know that Musk is unqualified for VP? Seriously?

To give you some context, address it in relation to our dingbat vice president now, MAGA man.

And dude, KILLER Trumpatar. Never change it, please, it's awesome

I probably need to fin the Newsmax article about Musk's abortion policy. I think it had to do with helping his e mployees get an abortion?

something like that. I wouldn't swear to it.. sigh

depressing topic

I know. That is more or less obvious.

But since he himself may be chosen to be in the cabinet, we have to pay attention to how he thinks and does things.

I'm good with Ramaswami in the cabinet as long as it's a domestic position, his foreign policy positions are insane

Forum List

Back