Another example of climate models being wrong

If climate models from the age of Al Gore were correct Miami and Los Angeles would've been undersea cities years ago.
Al Gore will be buried deep for many years before sea level rises as he promised.

The stupidity that you are expressing here is accepting data from shitheads that have been caught lying many times in the past.

Seriously? ... some meteorologist back in the 1920's reading a damn thermometer every hour is "fudging" data ...

Why would someone do that 100 years ago? ... I don't know what your problem is, but it's not scientific ... you are WAY too emotionally involved here ... settle down okay ... I'm on your side, and with science ...

Climate isn't changing ... the warming is trivial ... but then I'm using safe-for-everything carbon-neutral cheapest-in-the-nation hydro-power ... this post produced zero emissions ... how about your posts? ...

Seriously? ... some meteorologist back in the 1920's reading a damn thermometer every hour is "fudging" data ...

Why would someone do that 100 years ago? ... I don't know what your problem is, but it's not scientific ... you are WAY too emotionally involved here ... settle down okay ... I'm on your side, and with science ...

Climate isn't changing ... the warming is trivial ... but then I'm using safe-for-everything carbon-neutral cheapest-in-the-nation hydro-power ... this post produced zero emissions ... how about your posts? ...
Here is what can be mentioned and watch the Alarmists suddenly turn into deniers.

America's hottest era was in the mid 1910 -20 era. Then it was hot as hell in the 30s.

The alarmists deny this matters even though our hottest place in the USA is Death Valley in Ca and their record hot day was in 1913. Watch them deny.

Here is what can be mentioned and watch the Alarmists suddenly turn into deniers.

America's hottest era was in the mid 1910 -20 era. Then it was hot as hell in the 30s.

The alarmists deny this matters even though our hottest place in the USA is Death Valley in Ca and their record hot day was in 1913. Watch them deny.

Flash is spot on correct that folks have WAY too much emotional investment in the statistical results ... because statistics can be fudged and jerried all about ... any profession prophet will tell you that ...

The underlying physics can't ... so we should be basing our claims on this underlying physics ... the hottest place in the United States is also the deepest ... not a coincidence, physics causes that ...

Of all the "end-of-the-world' claims in all of history ... only one has been correct ... so pretty thin odds this prediction is correct ...

Flash is spot on correct that folks have WAY too much emotional investment in the statistical results ... because statistics can be fudged and jerried all about ... any profession prophet will tell you that ...

The underlying physics can't ... so we should be basing our claims on this underlying physics ... the hottest place in the United States is also the deepest ... not a coincidence, physics causes that ...

Of all the "end-of-the-world' claims in all of history ... only one has been correct ... so pretty thin odds this prediction is correct ...
Even jesus did not predict the date of the end of the world. Gore tried. Gore was wrong.

Even jesus did not predict the date of the end of the world. Gore tried. Gore was wrong.

It was John the Baptist who predicted the arrival of Jesus ... that arrival ended the First Covenant, which was everything back then ...

Technically, Jesus didn't predict anything ... He's God ... everything He said will come true ... because He willed it to be ... He gives us warnings, not predictions ...

It was John the Baptist who predicted the arrival of Jesus ... that arrival ended the First Covenant, which was everything back then ...

Technically, Jesus didn't predict anything ... He's God ... everything He said will come true ... because He willed it to be ... He gives us warnings, not predictions ...
I will let that slide. I agree but as I said and you agree. Jesus was not like Gore and did not predict the end of the Earth.

I will let that slide. I agree but as I said and you agree. Jesus was not like Gore and did not predict the end of the Earth.

Gee thanks ... maybe you can address the scientific aspects of my post ...

If you don't like the way we model the climate ... which model should we be using? ... and it has to be math, or you can't program a computer with it ... all computers do is math, nothing else, your new and improved model has to be mathematical ... Modern or Classical Physics, it doesn't matter much below 10,000ºC ... just as long as the math is right ...

Hey Jon Stewart is looking for comedy writers, would you mind if I submit the above?
Can't refute any facts?

Just ape it you...

stupid monkeys.jpg

Gee thanks ... maybe you can address the scientific aspects of my post ...

If you don't like the way we model the climate ... which model should we be using? ... and it has to be math, or you can't program a computer with it ... all computers do is math, nothing else, your new and improved model has to be mathematical ... Modern or Classical Physics, it doesn't matter much below 10,000ºC ... just as long as the math is right ...
I agreed with you. So we are on the same track over models.

The climate model predictions have been excellent. If someone told you otherwise, they lied to your face, so you should ask them why they lied.

In contrast, the denier predictions have been as bad as it's possible for any prediction to be. Deniers are still predicting a new ice age soon, just as they've been doing continuously for the past 40+ years.

The funny thing? Deniers, despite having a perfect and unblemished record of failure, demand respect for being such consistent failures.

Remember, deniers, you can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your liars' cult. We know the facts, so we know you're wrong, and we know you're lying. You may as well be preaching Flat Earth dogma, which your cult will probably soon be demanding you profess belief in. Being very obedient cultists, you'll all obey.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back