Another Disasterous Press Conference !

This man-child cannot be civil because he is always on the defensive. And that is because he always lies !!

Trump ends border security meeting by lashing out at CNN's Jim Acosta

At the end of a press conference Friday afternoon, Donald Trump mocked CNN’s Jim Acosta for posting a video that downplayed the president’s claims of a “crisis” on the border.

“Good job yesterday, I appreciate your salesmanship,” Trump sarcastically told Acosta after a White House meeting on border security.

There is more. Even Fox News is calling him out on his bullshit:

Fox News' Shep Smith debunks Trump's border claims just seconds after he says them
Fox News’ Shep Smith on Friday immediately fact-checked President Donald Trump after a live press conference about the ongoing government shutdown over his border wall.

“The president’s assertions are refuted by his own government,” Smith said. “The government reports that says the majority of drugs come through ports of call. The Democrats have offered up money to increase security at ports of call.”

The props Trump brought to his presser were confiscated at our ports of entry.

If Trump was going to bring some actual props found along our border, he should have brought some of the ladders our border patrol finds all the time.

ladders-2.jpg

trump-thinking.jpg

Hmmm. My protectionist tariff war has stopped the stock market's eight year climb...

trump-thinking-2.jpg

...I've doubled our deficits back to a trillion dollars...

trump-thinking-4.jpg

...The legal net is closing in around me with Manafort and Cohen cooperating with Mueller...

trump-thinking-5.jpg

...I've got to distract the rubes and create a fake crisis...

trump-thinking-3.jpg

I've got it!

trump-thumbs-up.jpg

Road show!

This man-child cannot be civil because he is always on the defensive. And that is because he always lies !!

At the end of a press conference Friday afternoon, Donald Trump mocked CNN’s Jim Acosta for posting a video that downplayed the president’s claims of a “crisis” on the border.

“Good job yesterday, I appreciate your salesmanship,” Trump sarcastically told Acosta after a White House meeting on border security.

Fox News' Shep Smith debunks Trump's border claims just seconds after he says them
Fox News’ Shep Smith on Friday immediately fact-checked President Donald Trump after a live press conference about the ongoing government shutdown over his border wall.

“The president’s assertions are refuted by his own government,” Smith said. “The government reports that says the majority of drugs come through ports of call. The Democrats have offered up money to increase security at ports of call.”

You pretend to care about "civility" yet support the Press?

lol!

The props Trump brought to his presser were confiscated at our ports of entry.

If Trump was going to bring some actual props found along our border, he should have brought some of the ladders our border patrol finds all the time.

ladders-2.jpg
Yes indeed they should those are not cheap ladders, no sir..

Yeah sure....Kool aid drinker...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Lol, more cut and paste bullshit from fake news.

New Topics

Forum List

Back