Another Democrat Kills Cop!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
'It's a rat hole'; resident describes crime scene where deputy U.S. Marshal Josie Wells was shot, killed
BEN WALLACE| [email protected]
March 11, 2015
A deputy U.S. marshal from Mississippi was killed Tuesday morning at a north Baton Rouge motel while attempting to arrest Jamie D. Croom, a New Roads man accused of gunning down a pair of siblings last month outside a Pointe Coupee Parish nightclub.

Federal law enforcement authorities said Croom, who was wanted on two counts of first-degree murder, shot and killed deputy U.S. Marshal Josie Wells at about 11 a.m. while the deputy and a team of law enforcement authorities were trying to capture Croom.

Wells, 27, was taken to a hospital where he later died. Croom also was taken to a hospital. As of Tuesday night, Croom’s condition was unknown.

“Unfortunately we had a tragic situation here today,” said an emotional Kevin Harrison, the U.S. marshal for the Middle District of Louisiana, which includes Baton Rouge, when addressing reporters Tuesday afternoon near the scene of the shooting on Elmgrove Garden Drive.

Yo, those Blacks are getting uppity?

"GTP"

"OBAMA AND HIS PUPPETS HATE AMERICA"
marshal11n-5-web.jpg

Where does the story --- oh wait, there is no story -- say anything about political parties?

How come you link the author's email address but you can't link the story? Afraid of something?

Where does the story --- oh wait, there is no story -- say anything about political parties?

How come you link the author's email address but you can't link the story? Afraid of something?

Yo, are you really that dumb? Just put in the guys name idiot!

"GTP"

Why is this post in the race relations forum?

The OP is fifty shades of stupid.

You should be charged with theft of breathable air.

Yo, I was hoping Al Sharpton would show up"
D-A
"GTP"

"GTP"

It AIN'T MY JOB, is it asshat?

It's YOUR story -- where's your link?
Or are you just making it up?

"GTP"

Yo, its not my job to show you how to use a computer ASS-WIPE!

"GTP"

"GTP"

Yo, its not my job to show you how to use a computer ASS-WIPE!

"GTP"

Whose thread is it DUMBASSSSS?

:banghead:

"GFY"

Just as it us ridiculous for any from the legt to claim someone did something, it is ridiculous for you to do it. A crazed animal did it.

An officer has been killed. RIP and prayers out to his fellow officers, family, and friends.

Forum List

Back