Protesters dragged away from McConnell's office...

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Police Haul Off Protesters, Some With Disabilities, From Mitch McConnell's Office | HuffPost

What's wrong McConnell? Can't handle the heat YOU and your 13 senators brought on yourselves? Chicken shit. I swear the GOP has a death wish. No healthcare bill will pass unless the GOP gets help from democrats. Rand Paul,Mike Lee,Ted Cruz are all extremists who don't give a shit if the poor have health care so get the moderates help and get democrats to help and lets run those 3 clowns out of office!

Police Haul Off Protesters, Some With Disabilities, From Mitch McConnell's Office | HuffPost

What's wrong McConnell? Can't handle the heat YOU and your 13 senators brought on yourselves? Chicken shit. I swear the GOP has a death wish. No healthcare bill will pass unless the GOP gets help from democrats. Rand Paul,Mike Lee,Ted Cruz are all extremists who don't give a shit if the poor have health care so get the moderates help and get democrats to help and lets run those 3 clowns out of office!
Leave Obamacare in place and let it collapse. The GOP should not waste anymore time cleaning up the Democrat mess.

Leave Obamacare in place and let it collapse. The GOP should not waste anymore time cleaning up the Democrat mess.
Then BOTH will be blamed and BOTH will suffer in mid terms.Works for me...idc....

Forum List

Back