Another day ending in "Y," another story of Trump admin corruption

I realize corruption in the Trump admin has become routine. I just think it's still important to point it out when it happens. Because it reminds us this is not the way it's suppose to be.

“The reporting has been very accurate on this. The New York Times story really got it right,” Lukens said. “The ambassador came back from a meeting at the White House, the very next morning he came and talked to me, said the President wants me to do this. Who should I talk to, how should I go about doing it? I said, ‘You can’t, you shouldn’t do it. This is unethical, probably illegal.’ A couple weeks later, he asked again, I gave him the same answer. And then he went and had a meeting with a British minister responsible for Scotland and made the request, or made the suggestion at least.”

"LONDON — Playing host at a small dinner on Tuesday night in honor of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the American ambassador to Britain, Robert Wood Johnson IV, told his guests that the wine was from President Trump’s vineyard in Virginia. He was serving it, he joked, even though it might be ethically improper.

The next day, Mr. Johnson was not making any more jokes about ethics. On Twitter, he insisted he had “followed the ethical rules and requirements of my office at all times” after The New York Times reported that at the president’s request, he had raised with a British official the idea of steering the British Open golf tournament to Mr. Trump’s Turnberry golf resort in Scotland."

"The State Department's inspector general's office began formally looking into allegations in October, following a routine inspection visit to the embassy. The report was completed and marked classified as of May; an unclassified version has yet to be released."

What happens to IG's when they go and do something so outrageous as do their job?

WASHINGTON — President Trump continued his purge of inspectors general late Friday, moving to oust Steve A. Linick, who had served in that post at the State Department since 2013, and replacing him with an ambassador with close ties to Vice President Mike Pence.

Mr. Linick, who was named by President Barack Obama to lead the office of the inspector general at the State Department, will be replaced by Ambassador Stephen J. Akard, the director of the Office of Foreign Missions, the State Department said in a statement on Friday night.

Another lame accusation with zero proof from a known Obama hack. This asshole Lukens supported Sadiq Khan over President Trump.

Deny, deny, deny. Another fact based allegation of fiscal malfeasance by a corrupt and illegitimate President, who has consistently used the office of President to line his own pockets.

Add it to the list of crimes Donald Trump will be asked to answer for once he is voted out of office.

I realize corruption in the Trump admin has become routine. I just think it's still important to point it out when it happens. Because it reminds us this is not the way it's suppose to be.

“The reporting has been very accurate on this. The New York Times story really got it right,” Lukens said. “The ambassador came back from a meeting at the White House, the very next morning he came and talked to me, said the President wants me to do this. Who should I talk to, how should I go about doing it? I said, ‘You can’t, you shouldn’t do it. This is unethical, probably illegal.’ A couple weeks later, he asked again, I gave him the same answer. And then he went and had a meeting with a British minister responsible for Scotland and made the request, or made the suggestion at least.”

"LONDON — Playing host at a small dinner on Tuesday night in honor of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the American ambassador to Britain, Robert Wood Johnson IV, told his guests that the wine was from President Trump’s vineyard in Virginia. He was serving it, he joked, even though it might be ethically improper.

The next day, Mr. Johnson was not making any more jokes about ethics. On Twitter, he insisted he had “followed the ethical rules and requirements of my office at all times” after The New York Times reported that at the president’s request, he had raised with a British official the idea of steering the British Open golf tournament to Mr. Trump’s Turnberry golf resort in Scotland."

"The State Department's inspector general's office began formally looking into allegations in October, following a routine inspection visit to the embassy. The report was completed and marked classified as of May; an unclassified version has yet to be released."

What happens to IG's when they go and do something so outrageous as do their job?

WASHINGTON — President Trump continued his purge of inspectors general late Friday, moving to oust Steve A. Linick, who had served in that post at the State Department since 2013, and replacing him with an ambassador with close ties to Vice President Mike Pence.

Mr. Linick, who was named by President Barack Obama to lead the office of the inspector general at the State Department, will be replaced by Ambassador Stephen J. Akard, the director of the Office of Foreign Missions, the State Department said in a statement on Friday night.

Another lame accusation with zero proof from a known Obama hack. This asshole Lukens supported Sadiq Khan over President Trump.

Deny, deny, deny. Another fact based allegation of fiscal malfeasance by a corrupt and illegitimate President, who has consistently used the office of President to line his own pockets.

Add it to the list of crimes Donald Trump will be asked to answer for once he is voted out of office.
every politician is a crook--you just sided with the wrong side----DUH---im sure you feel BARRAG OBAMA wasnt a crook---right? wake the fuck up

Trump’s is the most corrupt ‘administration’ since Nixon.

Perhaps worse.
only in your warped mine--oh and the rest of the brain dead democrats---you people need 2 wake up

Donald Trump has had more of his staffers and cabinet members removed for corruption and malfeasance, at this point in his administration than any President in history, including Richard Nixon. The Nixon Administration didn't go completely off the rails until after his re-election.

It's called a TRIFECTA Now the morons lawyer must testify Add that to his taxes and banking info and he's going to be in deep doo doo And for all repub idiots that's not a hoax

Perhaps worse.
He must of learned from obama.

Obama - Number of staffers fired for malfeasance = 0
Members of Administration charged with crimes = 0
Number of oversight committees recommending charges = 0

Barack Obama ran the least corrupt administration in US history. Not that any of the Trump Cult here will believe it. FOX News screams "corruption" and they scream for someone to be locked up. I await a half dozen laughing emojis.

Perhaps worse.
He must of learned from obama.

Barack Obama ran the least corrupt administration in US history. Not that any of the Trump Cult here will believe it. FOX News screams "corruption" and they scream for someone to be locked up. I await a half dozen laughing emojis.
Nobody would do anything against Obama because they would've been called racist. Just like nobody called him out for converting a eulogy into a racist political speech.
FB_IMG_1596374820052.jpg

Barr is getting things ready for the ObamaGate trials.

You have to scroll down to the bottom of the link to find out that Lewis Lukins' account wasn't first hand. Lukins admits that he wasn't at the meeting in question and his version is based on an alleged unverified "informant" who will remain ,,,,yada yada.. anonymous. Accusations against the President by innuendo and spin from the NYT is all we are likely to see from here to the election while the NYT protects the democrat candidate.

Barr is getting things ready for the ObamaGate trials.

What Obamagate Trials? Barr hasn't even laid charges yet, which means that no trial could possibly happen before the election, and Barr will be very busy working on his own trial preparations after the election. Obstruction of Justice, perjury (lying in court documents to get Flynn released), forcing prosecutors to drop investigations of the President. The list is endless.

Maybe he can help Trump with his defence, because I doubt that Trump will have many lawyers ready to jump to his defence once he's no longer President. His reputation for stiffing his lawyers precedes him. Also so many of his legal advisors end up behind bars.

Forum List

Back