Another conservative supreme court justice may be a blessing in disguise for millions of democrats

Hey, Democrats. Fuck your feelings.
We definitely don’t care what you think of our “feelings”
We don't care what you think Trump and the Senate should do. They're gonna nominate and approve a Supreme Court Justice.
Lol yeah dude no shit. I love how you think this is somehow a win for YOU by extension.
Of course it is. It's a win for all Americans who love our country and our Constitution.
If they get rid of ACA there’s a good chance you’ll be fucked even if it wouldn’t affect you at this moment.

A.supreme court that makes rulings based on the laws of the country is not right wing. It's their job. A supreme court that makes rulings based on feelings to promote "social justice" is left wing and not the function of the court.

republicans will pay a high price for their blatant disregard for law, decency and truth, you can keep your SC for a long time, progressives will rule the land for decades to come...

1600576940415.png
1600576999498.png

As a pro-life devote catholic (original christians) progressive, I can tell you that there are millions of us in the Democratic Party. If a solid majority of conservatives in the supreme court do as they are supposed to do, they will overturn Roe versus Wade, that will take a big load off our backs. Many more of us will be free to endorse progressive policies without the looming threat of implicitly supporting abortion, the same will hold true for millions of progressive catholics and protestants that vote republican due to the abortion issue, the impact of the supreme court on americans is otherwise minimal, conservatives can occupy all 9 seats in SC, and it would still not make any difference in our lives. Our goal is to get the criminal traitor that currently occupies the WH out in November.
Self soothing. That's good. It sure beats sceaming at the sky.

Tissue?

A.supreme court that makes rulings based on the laws of the country is not right wing. It's their job. A supreme court that makes rulings based on feelings to promote "social justice" is left wing and not the function of the court.
Quit making stupid laws that are specifically designed to test the limits of constitutionality and you don't end up in court. It's just that simple.

Hello Obunglescare

We don't care what you think Trump and the Senate should do. They're gonna nominate and approve a Supreme Court Justice.
Lol yeah dude no shit. I love how you think this is somehow a win for YOU by extension.
Of course it is. It's a win for all Americans who love our country and our Constitution.
If they get rid of ACA there’s a good chance you’ll be fucked even if it wouldn’t affect you at this moment.
Am I going to be fucked so bad my deductible is going to go back to 1500 a year instead of the 5000 it is now because of obiecare? I’ll take that kind of fucking any day.

republicans will pay a high price for their blatant disregard for law, decency and truth, you can keep your SC for a long time, progressives will rule the land for decades to come...

View attachment 390814View attachment 390815

You mad, bro?

Bullshit. We were all better off before Obamacare.

Am I going to be fucked so bad my deductible is going to go back to 1500 a year instead of the 5000 it is now because of obiecare? I’ll take that kind of fucking any day.
That price would be the same regardless. ACA failed to control the costs of healthcare, but that doesn’t mean it made it worse. There’s a little word you don’t understand and that is inflation. Those prices were always going to rise.

Of course what you should really be worried about is the loss of pre-existing conditions coverage. Even if that doesn’t affect you now, it sure as hell could in the future. You should be scared on that alone.

When there was no coverage for pre-existing conditions? How about when the cap on what insurance can cover was well below 1 million?

When there was no coverage for pre-existing conditions? How about when the cap on what insurance can cover was well below 1 million?

If only your Mocha Messiah hadn't lied and told us our premiums would be cheaper than our cell phone bill.

Before Obunglescare care associates in my husband's firm paid zero for coverage, ...now?

It's much much more than a cell phone bill.

You have no idea what you're blabbering about

If only your Mocha Messiah hadn't lied and told us our premiums would be cheaper than our cell phone bill.

Before Obunglescare care associates in my husband's firm paid zero for coverage, ...now?

So you think it’s no big deal you have coverage for pre-existing conditions?

I've been covered for all my 35 years. Your or anyone else'sconditions are not my problem

I've been covered for all my 35 years. Your or anyone else'sconditions are not my problem
Lol you are so stupid. You could EASILY find yourself in a position where you no longer covered for it. You do get that right?

Lol you are so stupid. You could EASILY find yourself in a position where you no longer covered for it. You do get that right?

Well no, you don't know me or my position in life. Because YOU are teetering on the brink doesn't mean everyone is.

Pay your own way and don't depend on others

Well no, you don't know me or my position in life. Because YOU are teetering on the brink doesn't mean everyone is.

Are you on health insurance? I assume that’s a yes. What if you lose your job? This would either end your insurance or you would no longer be able to pay for it. From there, you’d be fucked with any medical issue that would arise or what you already have.

The states cover citizens with preexisting conditions. You know that.

The states cover citizens with preexisting conditions. You know that.
Um no they do not.

Trump is going to pick a far-right idiot and then his supporters will knee jerk declare he or she is the BEST choice he could have made regardless of who it is. That part is completely predictable.
No one on trump’s short list is an idiot

but they are all conservative as far as we know

and there is nothing wrong with that either
Kavanaugh was on his short list, got confirmed, and he sucks donkey balls.

Being "on Trump's list" is meaningless.

Are you on health insurance? I assume that’s a yes. What if you lose your job? This would either end your insurance or you would no longer be able to pay for it. From there, you’d be fucked with any medical issue that would arise or what you already have.

My husband has a Porsche 911 toy in the garage. It's his toy.....think hard.

I'm not paying for your lack of success...nor anyone else's. We take care of our own and you're not in our budget.

My husband has a Porsche 911 toy in the garage. It's his toy.....think hard.

I'm not paying for your lack of success...nor anyone else's. We take care of our own and you're not in our budget.
Okay you’re still not getting this lol. I don’t give a shit about what you think of me and my coverage. I’m talking about YOU. You could lose your health insurance for whatever reason. Your husband’s job isn’t iron clad. No one’s is.

Forum List

Back