Another Colorado Shooting of Children

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

What is going so horribly wrong in Colorado? Can it be attributed to the closeness of the arms industry or there other factors?

What is going so horribly wrong in Colorado? Can it be attributed to the closeness of the arms industry or there other factors?
"wrong"????

It's part of the liberal playbook.

RT, "Russia Today" is a website ran by Russian military intelligence. It's goal is to harm America and America's allies.

Is the story true?

Is it partly true?

Why did Russian military intelligence push this story?

RT, "Russia Today" is a website ran by Russian military intelligence. It's goal is to harm America and America's allies.

Is the story true?

Is it partly true?

My interest in RT is only in them being the first with breaking news.

There's little doubt that they are interested in doing harm to America in return for the harmful Cold war tactics of America harming Russia.

It's not Russian military intelligence for Dog sake.

In case you haven't noticed more than a few people have lost their minds over the last twenty years. What the hell does "the closeness of the arms industry" mean?

Is the story true?

Is it partly true?

In case you haven't noticed more than a few people have lost their minds over the last twenty years. What the hell does "the closeness of the arms industry" mean?
It's one of the possible reasons for gun violence that was raised by Michael Moore in his Columbine award winning documentary.
You might be able to say:

If you live by (close to) the gun, you'll die by the gun? It's not exactly a calming influence on school children or crazies who walk the streets with guns.

This incident has as much to do with the gun industry as do all those dead Indian children Canadians keep digging up. Sadly thousands more dead children are yet to be discovered in Canada. Some call it a Canadian genocide.

What is going so horribly wrong in Colorado?
Look around, Ellen...we're at the threshold of hell. All those policies you lot have voted for for so long are finally coming together for a "synergistic" effect. When government is controlled by people that actually believe there is no "objective standards for right or wrong", we get what you're seeing now. BTW... THIS party is just getting started. You guys worked hard for it, enjoy.

Look around, Ellen...we're at the threshold of hell. All those policies you lot have voted for for so long are finally coming together for a "synergistic" effect. When government is controlled by people that actually believe there is no "objective standards for right or wrong", we get what you're seeing now. BTW... THIS party is just getting started. You guys worked hard for it, enjoy.
You can rule out 'hell' and the rest of the religion bunk.

Some call it a Canadian genocide.

Others call it cemeteries where wood grave markers have rotted away.

Personally, I suggest that our government put trust in the catholic church and that went terribly wrong.
Also, I wouldn't discount claims of racism particularly during the time of the alleged crimes. In the heydays of America's racism of the 60's, Canada wasn't completely guilt free either.

Do you come here to bemoan the ONGOING slaughter that is underway in Chiraq every single weekend? I don't seem to recall that.
I never deny valid claims against Canada. If you're proposing a discussion that places blame on Canada, you won't be hearing any denial of the facts from me.

This thread has been turned into Americans expressing their bad feelings over another Colorado shooting of American children.

Others call it cemeteries where wood grave markers have rotted away.

Personally, I suggest that our government put trust in the catholic church and that went terribly wrong.
Also, I wouldn't discount claims of racism particularly during the time of the alleged crimes. In the heydays of America's racism of the 60's, Canada wasn't completely guilt free either.

Why are you trying to downplay Canada's genocide of children???

New Topics

Forum List

Back