The Left threatens the life of a little girl

So this little girl makes a parody of AOC and the brown shirts threaten her life, so they stop and take all her videos are taken off line.

Shame. Once again, the leftist thugs get their way by threatening children. Oh well, they don't mind killing millions of babies a year, so what the hell. If I had my way, I would have changed my number, doubled the accounts and told that girl to redouble her videos! Started putting even MORE out! I would have her going around the country doing live paid appearances like Greta The Climate Kid.

And suddenly, just like that, the right cares about death threats!
We got a long way to go to catch up with your Fascist side............OH SHIT.,......Someone without a mask. Beat the shit out of him.

Oh sorry.....what were you saying........

We are an expert in them, having been threatened, silenced, harassed, chased and shot at by leftwing scum over the past five years. You're not even safe just wearing a red baseball cap.
You are an expert at threatening, harassing, silencing, chasing and shooting those who don’t share your views.

You are an expert at threatening, harassing, silencing, chasing and shooting those who don’t share your views.

YAWN. Your side has no ground to preach RIGHTEOUSNESS to us. Tons of violence......ACTUAL VIOLENCE from your side.

This current thread is about your side being assholes again.

And. plenty of cases from both sides doing crazy stuff.

Covid lock downs from hell. Wear your mask OR ELSE.......for far too long. Then you are surprised when some lost it and say I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

I'd bet the mask wearer was VIRTUE SIGNALLING the lady without the mask........HOW DARE YOU and the person LOST IT.

Forum List

Back