Another Colorado Shooting of Children

It's one of the possible reasons for gun violence that was raised by Michael Moore in his Columbine award winning documentary.
You might be able to say:

If you live by (close to) the gun, you'll die by the gun? It's not exactly a calming influence on school children or crazies who walk the streets with guns.
It's not exactly a calming influence on school children when crazies that know NOTHING about a gun, whine LIES

A Michael Moore "award winning documentary"...now that is almost as funny as Obama getting his Noble Peace Prize. The only thing that fat blob should have won would be a hot dog or pie eating contest.
Michael Moore is hilarious
download (13).jpeg

30-50 gun shots.
Sounds a lot like another AR type mass shooting.
Sorry to shit on your demented wish...

Colorado police were searching Monday for the suspects in a drive-by shooting that left six teens injured at a park near a high school in the Denver suburbs.
Multiple rounds of different calibers were found at the scene in Nome Park
, multiple other violent crimes have taken place at the park in 2021, including three aggravated assaults

No suprises there...

Thread FAIL.

What is going so horribly wrong in Colorado? Can it be attributed to the closeness of the arms industry or there other factors?
Democrats infiltrated Colorado

Colorado police were searching Monday for the suspects in a drive-by shooting that left six teens injured at a park near a high school in the Denver suburbs.
Multiple rounds of different calibers were found at the scene in Nome Park
, multiple other violent crimes have taken place at the park in 2021, including three aggravated assaults

No suprises there...

Thread FAIL.

It was multiple weapons of difference calibers, from what I heard. Gang-bangers like "diversity."

No suprises there...

Thread FAIL.
Why thread fail?
Is it not another shooting of children in America?
There are other shooting besides school shootings.

Why thread fail?
Is it not another shooting of children in America?
There are other shooting besides school shootings.
Thread fails because of your dishonest speculation to paint a narrative.
Seems most liberal areas suffer drive by shootings because of liberal policies that allow the criminal element to flourish.
Bet the gangbangers involved don't see themselves as "children", but as big men gaining "street cred".

Thread fails because of your dishonest speculation to paint a narrative.
Seems most liberal areas suffer drive by shootings because of liberal policies that allow the criminal element to flourish.
Bet the gangbangers involved don't see themselves as "children", but as big men gaining "street cred".
All I can say is that I'll have to take your word for the problem being 'liberals'.
There's no close equivalent in Canada other than the majority of violence, violence with guns, and street violence is happening in Alberta, and that's our most rightist province. Alberta is the home of the extreme right 'People's Party of Canada' which is batshit rabid frothing at the mouth!

It's one of the possible reasons for gun violence that was raised by Michael Moore in his Columbine award winning documentary.
You might be able to say:

If you live by (close to) the gun, you'll die by the gun? It's not exactly a calming influence on school children or crazies who walk the streets with guns.

If that brainless claim were true there would be 100,000,000 dead. RIGHT NOW.

But here we are living our lives.

DUUURRRR

Why is RT covering it?

What's in it for Russian military intelligence?
It's what Russia does as it's reaction to what America does.
Or you could suggest that it's vice versa and Russia did it first?
I think there's lots of evidence to show that America is the aggressor and the belligerent party.
Do you?

If that brainless claim were true there would be 100,000,000 dead. RIGHT NOW.
Why do you say that? What is that supposed to mean?

MM suggests an atmosphere of violence promotes more violence with guns. I'm not really sure it's true but I haven't been offered any rational arguemnts against the theory. Can you?

Forum List

Back