Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

Where have you been? Under a rock? The left has been pushing this crap along with all the LGBTQXYZ+++, sex, race, immigration division. They are responsible, but you'll keep your blinders on and vote for them again in '24, I am sure.
One doctors potential malpractice doesn't invalidate trans care for all the patients it's helped.

How many more children must suffer, and how many will try and take their own lives after the mutilation?

A de-transitioned teen is suing a hospital system over doctors removing her breasts when she was only 13 years old.

Layla Jane is an 18-year-old biological female who began to identify as transgender at age 11. Jane desired to transition to a male at that time. Initially, doctors at the Kaiser Permanente hospital system denied her transition hormones until she turned 16 years old. However, doctors quickly changed course and approved Jane for cross-sex hormones. At age 12, Jane was put through the "torment" of testosterone hormones and puberty blockers.

At age 13, doctors approved and carried out a double mastectomy on Jane.

Jane wrote on Twitter, "Mind boggling to me that a doctor signed off on a double mastectomy for me before I had taken a sex ed course. I barely started 8th grade, I was 13."

The letter of intent to sue accused the doctors of approving the breast-removal surgery "without performing an adequate evaluation and treatment of Layla’s extensive mental health co-morbidities."

The letter from her attorneys at LiMandri and Jonna LLP claimed that Jane suffers from anxiety, depression, pubertal struggles, body dysmorphia, and serious self-image concerns.

"These doctors also pushed Layla and her parents down this transition path engaging in intentional, malicious, and oppressive concealment of important information and false representations," the letter stated.

The lawsuit against Permanente Medical Group and Kaiser Foundation Hospitals also accused the hospital system of "intentional fraud and concealment."

The lawsuit claimed that doctors warned that Jane would have an increased risk of suicide unless she transitioned. Doctors allegedly gave Jane's parents the binary option of a "live son" or a "dead daughter."

The lawsuit is calling for unspecified financial damages related to health issues related to the transition from ages 12 to 17. The lawsuit listed Jane as suffering from permanent irreversible mutilation, an induced state of endocrine disease, an increased risk of being infertile, and will never be able to breastfeed a child.

During an appearance on Fox News with her attorney Harmeet Dhillon, Jane said, "I don't think I'm better off for the experience, and I think transition just completely added fuel to the fire that was my pre-existing conditions."

Dhillon is also representing Chloe Cole – another California teen de-transitioner who sued Kaiser Permanente hospital system last month. Cole had her breasts removed when she was only 15 years old.

Kaiser issued a statement saying that its doctors "practice compassionate, evidence-based medicine founded on sound research and best medical practices."

"When adolescent patients, with parental support, seek gender-affirming care, the patient's care team carefully evaluates their treatment options," Kaiser spokesman Marc Brown said. "The care decisions always rest with the patient and their parents, and, in every case, we respect the patients and their families' informed decisions about their personal health."
The left ignores MANY victims that cross their ideology
- de-transitioners and suicides from gender dysphoria
- suicide victims from lockdowns
- City murders of innocents due to decreased police
- murders done by illegal aliens due to decreased border security
- COVID deaths from forcing patients into nursing homes

You don’t hear these peoples stories, or their grieving families on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, The view, etc. They are tragedies that are purposefully and desperately ignored to protect ideology.

They should feel shame for being so manipulative and non empathetic

Does this have anything at all to do with left/right domestic politics, or is it America making unwise and extremist choices, as a consequence of a lack of socially irresponsible government?

To put it simply (for your benefit), certain hospitals and doctors are sexually mutilating children for financial profit, and people like you are letting it happen.

One doctors potential malpractice
Only one -- that is reported on. There are many more that go unreported. It would be interesting to see what the early mortality rate of transitioned people is. I contend that it is mental illness that is perpetuated by the left. A lot of noise for less than .5% of the US population--considering 5.6% of the US population suffered from serious mental illness in 2020.

Surely the parents had to sign consent forms for a breast removal procedure on their minor child.

Right wingers are ambulance chasers now!
You loons are starting sanctuary states where children can go and get surgery without the parents consent. So your party is also responsible for this and should be sued for it.

Children who exhibit attention seeking behavior find that the BEST way to get lots and lots of positive attention is to question their gender. The school system plants the seeds of doubt at the earliest age possible and the over eager virtue-signaling teachers grab on to any doubt a child shows and then magnifies it by showering their poor victims with support and encouragement.

It's all very sick and is the very definition of cult-like behavior.

Surely the parents had to sign consent forms for a breast removal procedure on their minor child.

Right wingers are ambulance chasers now!
Oh yeah, sure that matters, deflecting from the issue won't save you and your ilk from swinging from a rope, for advancing the practice, I hope

Forum List

Back